The Party of Hatred - The New GOP.

Pointing out that 47% don't pay federal income tax is "hating" them.

I guess that means a oncologist "hates" you when he tells you that you have cancer.

Pointing out that 47% don't pay taxes is not "hating" them

But claiming they act like victims, expect the government to provide them healthcare, food and housing and the worst....they lack personal responsibility and don't care for themselves

Is that hate? maybe not
Is that insulting? It sure as hell is

I would agree. I certainly think he stepped in it....by saying it that way.

Do I think entitlements are an issue...you bet.

Do I begrudge the elderly their social security ? Not the crew we have now...they paid into the system. That's not an entitlement in my book.

But we know he wasn't talking about them, even though butt-nuggets like Ed Shultz can't quit flapping their oversized lips about it.

I am insulted everytime Gore opens his mouth. Do I think he "hates" ? Not at all. I just think he's as asshole. Big difference.

I bet Mittens feels he is entitled to he money he ripped off from hard working Americans pension funds.

Pointing out that 47% don't pay taxes is not "hating" them

But claiming they act like victims, expect the government to provide them healthcare, food and housing and the worst....they lack personal responsibility and don't care for themselves

Is that hate? maybe not
Is that insulting? It sure as hell is

I would agree. I certainly think he stepped in it....by saying it that way.

Do I think entitlements are an issue...you bet.

Do I begrudge the elderly their social security ? Not the crew we have now...they paid into the system. That's not an entitlement in my book.

But we know he wasn't talking about them, even though butt-nuggets like Ed Shultz can't quit flapping their oversized lips about it.

I am insulted everytime Gore opens his mouth. Do I think he "hates" ? Not at all. I just think he's as asshole. Big difference.

I bet Mittens feels he is entitled to he money he ripped off from hard working Americans pension funds.

Gotta love it.

Romney and his ilk not only ripped off pension funds..but 401ks.

And these folks think that is a-okay.

Part of the hatred the GOP has for ordinary Americans.

Sheep ready for fleecing.

Forum List

Back