The Party of Hatred - The New GOP.

Democrats didn't hate the Clintons, Republicans did..or so Democrats thought. They were wrong. It was ALL DEMOCRATS

Yea, pretty much. That's how bad the Dems have gotten.

Playing chicken so badly with the budget that the S&P downgrades the US bond rating?

Bullshit. We were downgraded because we have too much fucking debt. Rubber stamping the debt ceiling is what caused the problem, not suggesting we've spent enough already. Read the report from the rating agency...the ENTIRE report.

ObamaCare was cobbled out of RomneyCare which was the Bob Dole Alternative to HillaryCare and endorsed by the Heritage Foundation. Progressives wanted single payer.

Yes, and they ALL suck...as the majority of Americans understand. Your meddling will not make things better as our history with education and healthcare demonstrate clearly. Skyrocketing costs and shitty results is what we get the more you meddle.

On Democratic support of Republican Presidents against foreign leaders:

:lol: Thanks, that was precious.

I don't believe in top down economics.

If that were true, you'd be standing strong against Obama and Romney. You're CLEARLY a central planner disciple.

Keynesian economics didn't cause deficits. The oil/war/oil/war economy of conservativism has..

Bullshit again. Medicare, Medicare and SS are BY FAR the biggest contributors to our debt.

How you live with your own hypocracy is amazing.

Sallow, this morning an interview with a delegate from New York by the name of Rodriguez was aired. This Democratic Delagate made it very clear that if she came across Mitt Romney, she would "kill him." I do not have a link for this interview as of yet, but I was listening to Neal Bortz. He played the interview in it's entirety.

Now, I'm not sure, so you can clarify me here if need be. But, isn't murder a pretty good definition of hate? I can't remember any Republican delegates giving an interview where they said that they would "kill" Barry or any of his cronies for that matter. Although I mean really, there are one or two of them that need a good ass whooping at the very least.

And I have to argue your point about starving the government enough so that we can drown it in a bathtub. I think that would take way too long. Most of us involved in the Tea Party are way past starving it. We're more into simply removing by surgery if necessary, those parts that are incredibly stupid. Like the Department of Education for example.

Just a minor point...

The delegate probably was not removed, and in fact, I imagine she was given a committee chairmanship.

Mia Love might disagree. The hate really is coming from the democrats. Jason Biggs and his attack on Ann Romney and Janna Ryan, the death threats, democrats calling the governor of the state they represent a nazi, comparing Paul Ryan to Josef Gobbels. It's clear where all the hate is coming from and it is not going unnoticed. The party of hate might just hate themselves out of office.

Drastic times call for drastic measures

You don't get much more dramatic than $16 trillion in debt. More importantly, your "drastic measures" do more damn harm than good. Get your head out of Keynes' ass.

The same Republicans who supported auto bailouts, stimulus and TARP when Bush was asking for them complained about debt when Obama asked for them

Nobody cares anymore if they're Ds or Rs, the hypocracy is thick on both sides. Big government nanny state meddlers from both parties suck.

Debt has never mattered to Republicans until Obama asked to borrow money to get out of the Great Republican Recession.

It was republicans who insisted that he improve the economy at the same time they balanced the budget and layed off public workers

Debt has never mattered to the central planners from both parties. That's the point your bias prevents you from seeing.

"Only those other guys hate."

Going through life with just one eye open only means you're half blind.

Naw.

I personally hate policies..not people. And it's not all conservative policies..mind you.

With conservatives..they hate policies and people.

This whole thread is a major fail. Billy Boy said the Republicans were the party of hate. So now they're haters and the enemy.

Sallow is just mimicking his other hero, lie, cheat and kill, Billy Clinton. Standard protocol for the left. Repeat the lie enough times and some will actually believe it.

You don't get much more dramatic than $16 trillion in debt. More importantly, your "drastic measures" do more damn harm than good. Get your head out of Keynes' ass.

Nobody cares anymore if they're Ds or Rs, the hypocracy is thick on both sides. Big government nanny state meddlers from both parties suck.

Debt has never mattered to Republicans until Obama asked to borrow money to get out of the Great Republican Recession.

It was republicans who insisted that he improve the economy at the same time they balanced the budget and layed off public workers

Debt has never mattered to the central planners from both parties. That's the point your bias prevents you from seeing.

:lol:

Not all debt is bad..but that's another thread entirely.

It's not just obstruction..it's outright hate.

Simple as that.

Tossing the word communism and tagging to the opposing party is pretty hateful.

As is constantly expressing the notion that government should be starved of revenue to get it small enough to drown in a bathtub.

That's hate.

Bullshit. Total and complete bullshit. But, you're the victim. The part that controls the presidency and the senate: victims. Poor, poor democrats.

:lol:

Not all debt is bad..but that's another thread entirely.

Of course not but if you think the debt we've accumulated lately is anything but BAD, you're even more delusional than you appear.

Oh gosh let's not talk about the economy let's talk about swollows hate rant about hate.

See?

You can't even hold a discussion on a forum without resorting to insults.

Very easy to see your hatred.

About 40 percent of what I post on these boards is what I think is subtle humor. This is the first time it actually made me laugh out loud. I was really worried you wouldn't get it. Now it sounds as if you are spitting mad.

"Only those other guys hate."

Going through life with just one eye open only means you're half blind.

Naw.

I personally hate policies..not people. And it's not all conservative policies..mind you.

With conservatives..they hate policies and people.

You may personally not hate people who disagree with you politically, but you're one. It wouldn't be difficult for either of us to find myriad personally hateful things that liberals have said about conservatives. Come on.

99% of the hate comes from talking heads on tv and radio not politicians. And BSNBC probably comprises the worst of the worst. I suggest you drain your own swamp first

Democrats didn't hate the Clintons, Republicans did..or so Democrats thought. They were wrong. It was ALL DEMOCRATS

Yea, pretty much. That's how bad the Dems have gotten.

Playing chicken so badly with the budget that the S&P downgrades the US bond rating?

Bullshit. We were downgraded because we have too much fucking debt. Rubber stamping the debt ceiling is what caused the problem, not suggesting we've spent enough already. Read the report from the rating agency...the ENTIRE report.

Yes, and they ALL suck...as the majority of Americans understand. Your meddling will not make things better as our history with education and healthcare demonstrate clearly. Skyrocketing costs and shitty results is what we get the more you meddle.

:lol: Thanks, that was precious.

I don't believe in top down economics.

If that were true, you'd be standing strong against Obama and Romney. You're CLEARLY a central planner disciple.

Keynesian economics didn't cause deficits. The oil/war/oil/war economy of conservativism has..

Bullshit again. Medicare, Medicare and SS are BY FAR the biggest contributors to our debt.

How you live with your own hypocracy is amazing.

Intellectually dishonest types such as Swallow always attempt to obfuscate on this. Is is an important part of living the LIberal Lie.

Defense spending was the majority of the Federal budget in the 40's.

Defense spending was about 70% of our Federal budget in the 50's.

Defense spending ranged between 50-60% of our Federal budget in the 60-70's.

Defense spending was about 30-40% of our Federal budget in the 80-90's.

Defense spending, today, is about 20% of our Federal budget.

Dishonest Libtards such as Swallow aren't really interested in the truth as to which new spending priorities are actually destroying our ability to budget and avoid a sovereignt debt which can destroy the nation:

entitlements-historical-tax-levels-606.jpg

This whole thread is a major fail. Billy Boy said the Republicans were the party of hate. So now they're haters and the enemy.

Sallow is just mimicking his other hero, lie, cheat and kill, Billy Clinton. Standard protocol for the left. Repeat the lie enough times and some will actually believe it.

Not mimicing anything.

Been saying this for quite a long time.

Clinton's speech was germane to my point.

Conservatives don't attack ideas..they attack the person. They personalize.

Clinton was a godless, womanizing, communist bent on destroying America according to conservatives. They hated him so much..they closed the government, twice and impeached him.
Obama is a godless, muslim, foreign, fascist, communist, bent on destroying America according to conservatives, They hate him so much, they've made making him a one term president, number one policy and flung a record number of filibusters his way..while opening up congressional investigation and investigation chaired by none other then criminal (yeah..a real live criminal) Darrell Issa.

See the pattern?

Not mimicing anything.

Been saying this for quite a long time.

Clinton's speech was germane to my point.

Conservatives don't attack ideas..they attack the person. They personalize.

Clinton was a godless, womanizing, communist bent on destroying America according to conservatives. They hated him so much..they closed the government, twice and impeached him.
Obama is a godless, muslim, foreign, fascist, communist, bent on destroying America according to conservatives, They hate him so much, they've made making him a one term president, number one policy and flung a record number of filibusters his way..while opening up congressional investigation and investigation chaired by none other then criminal (yeah..a real live criminal) Darrell Issa.

See the pattern?

You are such a complete asshole.

Have the Democrats been attacking Romney's character this entire election cycle, accusing him of being a murderer amongst other things, or not?

99% of the hate comes from talking heads on tv and radio not politicians. And BSNBC probably comprises the worst of the worst. I suggest you drain your own swamp first

You do have a point

24/7 news, internet, talk radio, cable TV have made it impossible for politicians to do their jobs. Any attempt at reconciliation, compromise or cooperation is instantly and viciously attacked

The politicians who once formed or political center and were responsible for actually getting things done in Washington have taken a low profile while the extremes of both parties dominate the agenda

Forum List

Back