The Party of Fear Mongering

The difference is that every supposed "fear mongering" point by the GOP in fact is true. ... When conservatives warned there was no telling what was hidden in a 2k page health care bill no one had read, they were ridiculed. But it was true. Who knew that small businesses would be subject to filling out 1099s for $500 purchases?

The dire warnings of people who admittedly didn't bother reading the legislation (and thus couldn't tell you what was in it) are what you trust? :lol:

I suppose that's not surprising.

No need to trust them since they turned out to be true.

Timelines are not your strong point. You trusted someone who didnt read the bill first...which is idiotic

I don't plan on voting for any USMB members, nor do I think any are running for office...

Whoosh, the point goes over your head. Though if you're seriously going to complain about fear mongering from only supposedly the democrats but ignore what the Republicans have done since Obama has taken office then you are clearly either trolling or being partisan.

You had no point, dumbass... You compared some stupid politician comments to USMB posters and now you're putting a whining, partisan spin on it...

You're also trying to put words in my mouth... That is so Junior League... When did I say anything about "only supposedly the democrats"??.... When did I even mention D or R???

At some point you're going to have to grow up... I hope I am around to see it happen...

I don't plan on voting for any USMB members, nor do I think any are running for office...

Whoosh, the point goes over your head. Though if you're seriously going to complain about fear mongering from only supposedly the democrats but ignore what the Republicans have done since Obama has taken office then you are clearly either trolling or being partisan.

Partisanship aside, the real question is whether his level of productivity in society is high enough to save him during his death panel cross-examination. That's what we all really need to be worrying about at this point. Well, that and fear-mongering, I suppose. But at least we know that no one on the right would engage in that.

Your interest in me is not reciprocated...

You had no point, dumbass... You compared some stupid politician comments to USMB posters and now you're putting a whining, partisan spin on it...

You're also trying to put words in my mouth... That is so Junior League... When did I say anything about "only supposedly the democrats"??.... When did I even mention D or R???

At some point you're going to have to grow up... I hope I am around to see it happen...

Notice the keyword if in my post. I'd bold it for you, but it's not worth the effort.

As for my post, sure did have a point. I pointed out the amount of fear mongering that goes on at USMB on a daily basis.

When did I say anything about "only supposedly the democrats"??.... When did I even mention D or R???

The thread's title is "the party of fear mongering." Ergo that's the central topic of discussion. The implicit comparison occurring in this thread is between political parties/affiliations, not between private citizens and politicians.

Fear is just a way to control people. Everyone does it these days. However the Democrats are very desperate so they're grasping at anything to save their asses. So they will fear monger more as we get closer to Election Day on Nov. 2nd. Probably wont be enough for em though.

First Obama with hand-to-hand combat.
Next Biden threatening to strangle Republicans.
Now Rendell, vote Democrat or die!

Gov. Rendell at rally: 'Vote like your life depends on it ... because it just might' - The Hill's Ballot Box

Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell (D) characterized the midterm elections as a life-and-death struggle in a speech Sunday afternoon.

Life and death struggle? In a way it is. The life of this Republic and it's principles. But I think the author should have more aptly written...
"...A power struggle between the people and their intrusive elected officials and their self serving big government enterprises..."

Problem is we keep finding out that the warnings were genuine. Obama is proving to be exactly what everyone feared. You just don't have a problem with that.

I still can't see how you can defend Obama with this Moral Relativism argument.

Last edited:

Problem is we keep finding out that the warnings were genuine. Obama is proving to be exactly what everyone feared. You just don't have a problem with that.

I'm guessing you're all packed up for the trip to the FEMA camp, right?

Notice the keyword if in my post. I'd bold it for you, but it's not worth the effort.

As for my post, sure did have a point. I pointed out the amount of fear mongering that goes on at USMB on a daily basis.

So you DID compare politicians' "fearmongering" to USMB posters' "fearmongering"... Just like I said...

Apology accepted...

When did I say anything about "only supposedly the democrats"??.... When did I even mention D or R???

The thread's title is "the party of fear mongering." Ergo that's the central topic of discussion. The implicit comparison occurring in this thread is between political parties/affiliations, not between private citizens and politicians.

I didn't write the tread title nor comment on the thread title or any implicit party comparisons......

I replied to Doggie's comments comparing politician comments to those made by USMB posters - a comparison I found rather silly...

Forum List

Back