The Party of Fear Mongering

Pfft, amateurs. If they want to know how to fear monger properly, just take notes from certain USMB users who on a daily basis act as if a non-issue is in reality the next step to *insert evil mastermind plot here*.

Just another "Crisis." Everything's a "Crisis" with these kooks. Yea the World's gonna end if Americans don't vote for Democrats. Funny stuff.

Sigh. Are you seriously calling Democrats the party of "Fear Mongering"? Where the fuck have you been? Did you miss the whole healthcare debate.. and all the Tea Party rallies.. and the "census it coming for you" shit.. and the "Progressives are coming for you" shit.. and the list goes on and on.. Did you miss all that? How about just tuning into well-known, conservative host Glenn Beck's program sometime. Talk about fear mongering!

What "crisis" are you talking about....

And both parties use fear mongering - but recently the Right has been using it a whole lot more. (It's the out of power thing).

Pfft, amateurs. If they want to know how to fear monger properly, just take notes from certain USMB users who on a daily basis act as if a non-issue is in reality the next step to *insert evil mastermind plot here*.

I don't plan on voting for any USMB members, nor do I think any are running for office...

I don't plan on voting for any USMB members, nor do I think any are running for office...

ooooo, burned him but good.:lol:

Fear Mongering rules the World. Everyone's into it. Fear is a way of controlling people. It's not just an American tactic. It goes on all over the World. First you scare them then you control them. Watch the News and listen to the Politicians. It's all about the fear & hysteria. This week's flavor of the week fear mongering hysteria is all about that bad ole "Bullying." Looks like the Government will have to get involved with that one and pass some Laws that take more of your rights away.

The week before,it was all about those Facebook postings that cause so many to kill themselves. Looks like the Government will have to get involved with that one too and start monitoring your Facebook account. A couple of weeks before that,it was all about that "Evil Sexting." Looks like the Government will have to get involved and pass some Laws so they can monitor all your texts. It's all about control in the end. Unfortunately far too many people buy into the Media & Government fear mongering. The more Laws they pass,the less Freedoms you will have. People just need to stop buying into fear and giving all their Freedoms away. Otherwise a Police State is all we have to look forward to.

Last edited:

Whoosh, the point goes over your head. Though if you're seriously going to complain about fear mongering from only supposedly the democrats but ignore what the Republicans have done since Obama has taken office then you are clearly either trolling or being partisan.

Whoosh, the point goes over your head. Though if you're seriously going to complain about fear mongering from only supposedly the democrats but ignore what the Republicans have done since Obama has taken office then you are clearly either trolling or being partisan.

Partisanship aside, the real question is whether his level of productivity in society is high enough to save him during his death panel cross-examination. That's what we all really need to be worrying about at this point. Well, that and fear-mongering, I suppose. But at least we know that no one on the right would engage in that.

Partisanship aside, the real question is whether his level of productivity in society is high enough to save him during his death panel cross-examination. That's what we all really need to be worrying about at this point. Well, that and fear-mongering, I suppose. But at least we know that no one on the right would engage in that.

Since he is a Jets fan, I'd say no. :lol:

Sigh. Are you seriously calling Democrats the party of "Fear Mongering"? Where the fuck have you been? Did you miss the whole healthcare debate.. and all the Tea Party rallies.. and the "census it coming for you" shit.. and the "Progressives are coming for you" shit.. and the list goes on and on.. Did you miss all that? How about just tuning into well-known, conservative host Glenn Beck's program sometime. Talk about fear mongering!

I didn't miss the "Nobody said we wanted to take over GM" speech ether.

A funny thing happened. Ford was the only automaker that didn't take bailout cash from Obama...and they're the only company that still isn't losing money.

And how bout this one:
GM, Chrysler, Fannie, Freddie Exempt from Obama’s Proposed Tax on TARP Recipients

Even banks that have already paid back their portion of the $700-billion federal bailout would be subject to a special tax under a White House proposal that opponents call punitive but the administration says is required to make taxpayers whole. But the failed and government-controlled mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac would not be subject to the tax, although they also received bailout money.

President Barack Obama on Thursday announced a plan to impose a new tax on banks to cover an expected $117 billion shortfall in the Troubled Assets Relief Program (TARP). The tax would apply to 50 financial institutions, which have assets of more than $50 billion, and would constitute a 0.15 percent tax on the TARP liabilities of these institutions.

However, auto companies General Motors and Chrysler, which are not expected to pay back all of their $66 billion of TARP money, will not be subject to the tax. Also exempted from the tax would be mortgage institutions Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, which are largely responsible for the financial meltdown in 2008.

GM, Chrysler, Fannie, Freddie Exempt from Obama?s Proposed Tax on TARP Recipients | CNSnews.com

You are such an dishonest asswipe.

The difference is that every supposed "fear mongering" point by the GOP in fact is true. So when people on the conservative side were warning "you will not be able to keep your doctor or health insurance plan under Obamacare" it turned out to be perfectly true.
When conservatives warned there was no telling what was hidden in a 2k page health care bill no one had read, they were ridiculed. But it was true. Who knew that small businesses would be subject to filling out 1099s for $500 purchases?

But the Dums are now the party of desperation. As well as, of course, The Party of Fuck You.

pixelscared.jpg

Fearmongering is the "in" thing to do these days.

Just as we no longer value personal responsibility, we also have forgone selling ourselves in lieu of selling our competition short.

The difference is that every supposed "fear mongering" point by the GOP in fact is true. ... When conservatives warned there was no telling what was hidden in a 2k page health care bill no one had read, they were ridiculed. But it was true. Who knew that small businesses would be subject to filling out 1099s for $500 purchases?

The dire warnings of people who admittedly didn't bother reading the legislation (and thus couldn't tell you what was in it) are what you trust? :lol:

I suppose that's not surprising.

The difference is that every supposed "fear mongering" point by the GOP in fact is true. So when people on the conservative side were warning "you will not be able to keep your doctor or health insurance plan under Obamacare" it turned out to be perfectly true.
When conservatives warned there was no telling what was hidden in a 2k page health care bill no one had read, they were ridiculed. But it was true. Who knew that small businesses would be subject to filling out 1099s for $500 purchases?

But the Dums are now the party of desperation. As well as, of course, The Party of Fuck You.

Death Panels?

Sharia Law?

FEMA camps?

The Census?

The difference is that every supposed "fear mongering" point by the GOP in fact is true. ... When conservatives warned there was no telling what was hidden in a 2k page health care bill no one had read, they were ridiculed. But it was true. Who knew that small businesses would be subject to filling out 1099s for $500 purchases?

The dire warnings of people who admittedly didn't bother reading the legislation (and thus couldn't tell you what was in it) are what you trust? :lol:

No need to trust them since they turned out to be true.

You are referring to Obama, Pelosi, and Reid?

Forum List

Back