The Party has gone mad

The Dems are the insane spenders please tell me where all the money from Obama's stimulus went? I'll wait
And again the repubs get it via the tea party. Its obvious the Dems are still playing you with phony issues as they attempt to socialize everything they can

:eusa_boohoo: Where are the jobs?

And Obama kicked ass in 2008. So what? There's a fallout when promises don't lead to results. Obama got ACA through, what have the Reps done but been an impediment to progress? They could probably get 5-1 or better budget cuts to new revenues, but no, the only principle they seem to have is myopic stubbornness that's preventing us from handling the deficit.
Handle the deficit? ONG Obama owns it 40% in 3.5 years the Dems must go extinct politically for our country to ever financially rebound.

Then why are the Reps complicit in dragging it out? They need to get serious or they'll be going down hard this fall. How long will that kind of rhetoric work? I'm talking solutions and you're talking blame. That doesn't get the job done and the voters are bound to catch on.

If it comes from Rasmussen, it must be right:

While positive ratings for Congress remain at an all-time low, more voters than ever see the Republican agenda in Congress as extreme.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 35% of Likely Voters say it would be more accurate to describe the agenda of Republicans in Congress as mainstream, while 52% feel extreme is a more accurate description. Thirteen percent (13%) are not sure.

52% Say GOP Agenda In Congress Is Extreme - Rasmussen Reports™

Handle the deficit? ONG Obama owns it 40% in 3.5 years the Dems must go extinct politically for our country to ever financially rebound.

Then why are the Reps complicit in dragging it out? They need to get serious or they'll be going down hard this fall. How long will that kind of rhetoric work? I'm talking solutions and you're talking blame. That doesn't get the job done and the voters are bound to catch on.

If it comes from Rasmussen, it must be right:

While positive ratings for Congress remain at an all-time low, more voters than ever see the Republican agenda in Congress as extreme.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 35% of Likely Voters say it would be more accurate to describe the agenda of Republicans in Congress as mainstream, while 52% feel extreme is a more accurate description. Thirteen percent (13%) are not sure.

52% Say GOP Agenda In Congress Is Extreme - Rasmussen Reports™

He must have been reading my blog! :D

Forum List

Back