The Paris Climate discord

polarbear

I eat morons
Jan 1, 2011
Canada
_104382449_mediaitem104382448.jpg

Looks like American AGW skeptics have the last laugh after Pres.D.J.Trump snubbed Macron and the rest of the idiots who signed up for for this sham. Macron won the election with 66.1% of the vote and now only 25% of the French side with him after he jacked up the fuel tax by 23%.
I don`t think the IPCC will risk holding another meeting in Paris any time soon seeing how hostile
the French population reacted to GHG tax hikes.
'Assaults, fights, stabbings': More than 400 injured in France's yellow vest protests
Many French see the fuel hikes as emblematic of Mr Macron’s presidency, which they view as disconnected from day-to-day economic difficulties and designed to help the rich.
"They have sent a message," Mr Castaner said after Saturday’s protests.

Q. How much must we reduce CO2 to stop man made global climate warming change?

A. $47 Trillion

_104382449_mediaitem104382448.jpg

Looks like American AGW skeptics have the last laugh after Pres.D.J.Trump snubbed Macron and the rest of the idiots who signed up for for this sham. Macron won the election with 66.1% of the vote and now only 25% of the French side with him after he jacked up the fuel tax by 23%.
I don`t think the IPCC will risk holding another meeting in Paris any time soon seeing how hostile
the French population reacted to GHG tax hikes.
'Assaults, fights, stabbings': More than 400 injured in France's yellow vest protests
Many French see the fuel hikes as emblematic of Mr Macron’s presidency, which they view as disconnected from day-to-day economic difficulties and designed to help the rich.
"They have sent a message," Mr Castaner said after Saturday’s protests.
Its only going to get worse for the maroon... Europe is going to be very cold this winter and it wont play well with the masses if they can not keep warm...

Germany is as bad. Their green policies have resulting in a new word..."energy poverty". And they rely almost entirely on Russian gas now.

Germany is as bad. Their green policies have resulting in a new word..."energy poverty". And they rely almost entirely on Russian gas now.
Yes it`s just as bad if not worse in Germany (where I am from)...and that is because the post war generation has been totally brainwashed. Being called a "Nazi" in the US is just another worn out label the Dems use against anyone opposing their agenda and everyone knows it`s just another derogatory label and no more. In the US you don`t wind up behind bars even if you hoist a swastika but will end up in jail for far less in Germany. That laid the groundwork to first villainize then criminalize almost anything that relates to anti-globalism and pro-nationalism. The very notion to equate AGW skepticism to denial as in holocaust denial was hatched right then and there after Angela Merkel became what Hillary Clinton tried to become. She started out in communist East Germany as a top graduate of "AGIP" ( the Soviet academy for propaganda and agitation), was on a first name basis with Putin long before German re-unification and managed to have all the intelligence files West Germany had on her in the BStU disappear. Which wasn`t very hard to do because almost everybody in West German Intelligence had a "Nazi" past and better kept silent, while it was quite alright if you had a hard core communist background in the new Germany. Thus many of the STASI and ex- Volks Polizei ( even those who shot dissidents fleeing communism) wound up in key positions. Bottom line is Germany has a very effective mechanism again to suppress any sort of dissent that would allow the rise of populism similar to what catapulted D.J.Trump to power. With the internet and the likes of CNN it`s actually more effective than what the KGB and the STASI had to work with.
Climate politics became the perfect Marxist weapon to subjugate not just Germany but also the rest of the EU.
There was a time when the WH Admin openly stated "Frau Merkel who are you really?" knowing full well how close her ties were to Putin....but later swept it under the rug even though she made Germany totally vulnerable to the Kremlin. The first line of attack is always the infrastructure and with the Kremlin being in control of Germany`s natural gas supply they have Germany (and with it the EU) by the throat, especially so after Merkel who already phased out nuclear power will also phase out coal, leaving it only with wind mills and solar.
Putin succeeded using "Green" where all his predecessors who were openly red failed.
He was well on his way to force the US into the same box canyon when Clinton okayed the Uranium One deal but then along came Trump who is rumored to have colluded with Putin to win the election but nixed this entire steaming pile of green bullshit as soon as he was President. As such he has full access to what the CIA has on Merkel and some of the remarks he made about her indicate to me he had a good look at it.

Last edited:
St00pid fools live in Bubbleland. Always find out the hard way when the electric bills start rolling in. Doy. Everywhere you look though, voters are now starting to get it, thank God. These globalist fuckers want to put everybody in the poor house.

Alarmists somehow missed a basic memo along the way....in the real world, costs matter. Fucking boneheads!:113::113:

Great thread Polar!!

@www.whosnotwinning.com:flirtysmile4:

And there seems to be no way for Germans to get rid of Andrea Merkel, the so called "Climate Chancellor".
First anyone opposing her was put in the press-pillory for his "Nazi" past. After a while all it took to qualify as such was the inability of whoever she targeted to provide air-tight proof that he/she did not make a stand against Hitler.
As if anyone sane with a survival instinct would have taken that risk while the GESTAPO was everywhere and school kids had to answer questions regarding their parent`s opinions. Merkel then proceeded to criminalize pretty well everything whoever qualified as a "Nazi" sympathizer could possibly use to defend his reputation.
Then she expanded the Nazi accusation method so it could also be used on the post war generation. After that any political party that strayed just inches too far to the right was declared as a criminal organization and subjected to incarceration. It also no longer mattered how few votes she got in elections because she formed coalitions with anyone no matter how far to the left they were in order to remain in office. And used every term to further strangle the very ideology and technology a nation needs to remain viable. For the most part of the last decade she engineered the eradication of German identity, culture and with it what qualifies as such an ethnicity by opening Germany`s borders to whoever wants to enter from where ever.
Watching the US Dems use I can`t help but notice how similar their methods are and if they should succeed you can sure as hell kiss free speech good bye along with the right to bear arms and anything that uses a chimney or an exhaust pipe. My neighbor in my German home town wrote me an e-mail after some guy who could barely speak German flashed some sort of environmental authority ID demanding entry to monitor the kitchen exhaust for "Feinstaub" while his wife was cooking dinner....no kidding!!!
It`s not just about CO2 any more but also about "Feinstaub" (micro-dust/aerosol) which has become the premise to outlaw diesel engines. First it was just in some cities and now it`s been expanded to the Autobahn which will totally cripple the trucking industry and overland delivery of goods & supplies.
Merkel will have accomplished for Putin to cripple Germany without the Russian Military having to drop a single bomb on German (& the EU`s) infrastructure. I can`t believe that the Pentagon would see it differently and continue under Trump to declare "Global Warming" as a national security threat and surrendering to Putin`s clever scheme in the process.You need a totally unconventional person like Bobby Fischer to defeat the Russians in a war game and Trump is exactly that. Much like Bobby Fischer he annoys his domestic opponents who are Putin`s useful idiots to the point where they almost go insane.

And there seems to be no way for Germans to get rid of Andrea Merkel, the so called "Climate Chancellor".
First anyone opposing her was put in the press-pillory for his "Nazi" past. After a while all it took to qualify as such was the inability of whoever she targeted to provide air-tight proof that he/she did not make a stand against Hitler.
As if anyone sane with a survival instinct would have taken that risk while the GESTAPO was everywhere and school kids had to answer questions regarding their parent`s opinions. Merkel then proceeded to criminalize pretty well everything whoever qualified as a "Nazi" sympathizer could possibly use to defend his reputation.
Then she expanded the Nazi accusation method so it could also be used on the post war generation. After that any political party that strayed just inches too far to the right was declared as a criminal organization and subjected to incarceration. It also no longer mattered how few votes she got in elections because she formed coalitions with anyone no matter how far to the left they were in order to remain in office. And used every term to further strangle the very ideology and technology a nation needs to remain viable. For the most part of the last decade she engineered the eradication of German identity, culture and with it what qualifies as such an ethnicity by opening Germany`s borders to whoever wants to enter from where ever.
Watching the US Dems use I can`t help but notice how similar their methods are and if they should succeed you can sure as hell kiss free speech good bye along with the right to bear arms and anything that uses a chimney or an exhaust pipe. My neighbor in my German home town wrote me an e-mail after some guy who could barely speak German flashed some sort of environmental authority ID demanding entry to monitor the kitchen exhaust for "Feinstaub" while his wife was cooking dinner....no kidding!!!
It`s not just about CO2 any more but also about "Feinstaub" (micro-dust/aerosol) which has become the premise to outlaw diesel engines. First it was just in some cities and now it`s been expanded to the Autobahn which will totally cripple the trucking industry and overland delivery of goods & supplies.
Merkel will have accomplished for Putin to cripple Germany without the Russian Military having to drop a single bomb on German (& the EU`s) infrastructure. I can`t believe that the Pentagon would see it differently and continue under Trump to declare "Global Warming" as a national security threat and surrendering to Putin`s clever scheme in the process.You need a totally unconventional person like Bobby Fischer to defeat the Russians in a war game and Trump is exactly that. Much like Bobby Fischer he annoys his domestic opponents who are Putin`s useful idiots to the point where they almost go insane.

Yes Eastern Europeans who know what communism is all about are the only ones fighting back by protecting their national identity against neo-communism, disguised as "globalism" and designed to wipe out what survived Soviet style communism. The only way they can hold out is if the US also can hold out.
Trump is getting ever more unpopular among the political leadership of the rest of so so called free world because they fear their population might see some day through the media smoke screen and realize that Americans are doing better since he was elected. Meanwhile it will take a barrage of fake news to keep their population in line and a lot of natural disasters that political hacks can blame on anyone who agrees with Trump to opt out of the climate accord. The Brexit vote and what is happening now in France are major setbacks that aren`t as easily dismissed using fake statistics by the green doomsday machine Putin & Merkel unleashed as yet another winter, setting cold temperature records...where they claim the heat is hiding in the oceans.
Germans who pay exorbitant prices for electricity to heat their houses are supposed to believe that will help prevent the oceans from warming up and keep on paying while hopefully blaming it all on AGW skeptics who for the most part also voted for Trump.
He must be ridiculed & villainized to the max to maintain the status of the other politicians who supposedly protect the planet from overheating, but look ever more ridiculous as more and more of these doomsday predictions fail to materialize. Putin who has no qualms to send operatives into another country to poison dissidents would not hesitate to either pay or motivate arsonists to torch California. He can be certain that the complicit press would blamed it on Trump`s refusal to surrender the US to him or Frau Merkel,.. or her American equivalent Hillary Clinton.
Yes Eastern Europeans who know what communism is all about are the only ones fighting back by protecting their national identity against neo-communism, disguised as "globalism" and designed to wipe out what survived Soviet style communism. The only way they can hold out is if the US also can hold out.
Trump is getting ever more unpopular among the political leadership of the rest of so so called free world because they fear their population might see some day through the media smoke screen and realize that Americans are doing better since he was elected. Meanwhile it will take a barrage of fake news to keep their population in line and a lot of natural disasters that political hacks can blame on anyone who agrees with Trump to opt out of the climate accord. The Brexit vote and what is happening now in France are major setbacks that aren`t as easily dismissed using fake statistics by the green doomsday machine Putin & Merkel unleashed as yet another winter, setting cold temperature records...where they claim the heat is hiding in the oceans.
Germans who pay exorbitant prices for electricity to heat their houses are supposed to believe that will help prevent the oceans from warming up and keep on paying while hopefully blaming it all on AGW skeptics who for the most part also voted for Trump.
He must be ridiculed & villainized to the max to maintain the status of the other politicians who supposedly protect the planet from overheating, but look ever more ridiculous as more and more of these doomsday predictions fail to materialize. Putin who has no qualms to send operatives into another country to poison dissidents would not hesitate to either pay or motivate arsonists to torch California. He can be certain that the complicit press would blamed it on Trump`s refusal to surrender the US to him or Frau Merkel,.. or her American equivalent Hillary Clinton.

Last edited by a moderator:

Post of the Year!

This guy gets it.

A. $47 Trillion

That would put them in Jeopardy!

What I find irritating is the snootiness of these Europeons who keeps insulting America over CO2 emissions when they hypocritically fail to reduce theirs.

Last edited:

A. $47 Trillion

That would put them in Jeopardy!

What I find irritating is the snootiness of these Europeons who keeps insulting America over CO2 emissions when they hypocritically fail to reduce theirs.
Quite true. Same goes for criticizing Trump`s methods to curb illegal immigration. It`s virtually impossible for illegal immigrants to simply disappear as they routinely do in the US. Every cop in Europe is an "ICE" agent and has the authority to check your immigration status. In the US they would not dare do it !
AGW, illegal immigration, legalizing dope & abortion on demand are the tools to crush & replace Caucasians who can`t even say that in public else they are racist. Imagine the MSN outrage if you would try and preach the last 3 subjects on an Indian Reservation anywhere in the US, Canada or in areas set aside for Australian Aborigines.
Wow...I did it, now I`m a racist for sure even though my wife for 43 years was Ojibwe and so are all my family members and best friends. That`s why I know first hand how they would react not just to the last 3 but also how they would react if they had to pay GHG taxes for their pickup trucks and snowmobiles.
The only "Indian" who would go along with any of that is Elizabeth Warren.

so polar, are you saying merkel didn't stand up to hitler, or is hitler?

so polar, are you saying merkel didn't stand up to hitler, or is hitler?
How would she have been able to ? Hitler has been dead for 9 years by the time she was born.
She was born in West Germany and her family decided to leave and live in communist East Germany. She decided to stay there even though the East German Government allowed her to travel to West Germany, a privilege that was afforded only to loyal communist comrades who volunteered to work for the STASI &/or KGB...btw that`s when Putin was in the KGB. Putin and Merkel have been on a first name basis ever since. What does that tell you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back