The Paradox of Genetics

Inmar

Jan 30, 2018
they say:
- The most terrible, terrible men live in Russia
- The most beautiful women live in Russia

Why then in Russia there are so many beautiful women?

Because Russian men like their women to look like witches that play linebacker in the NFL?

2a5febe410427d21314af8f55ca557a8.jpg

they say:

Who is 'they'?

Your thread has little to do with genetics. Beauty itself is purely a social construct- we are trained to identify certain characteristics as 'beautiful'.

And those characteristics have nothing to do with whether someone is 'terrible' or not.

• Banned
they say:

Who is 'they'?

Your thread has little to do with genetics. Beauty itself is purely a social construct- we are trained to identify certain characteristics as 'beautiful'.

And those characteristics have nothing to do with whether someone is 'terrible' or not.
They made us laugh. That is, if people cough at home, in warm conditions, get a good salary, have insurance, do gymnastics and everything else, then they will be prettier than people who do not have such conditions?

they say:

If you think that is a paradox of genetics, then you don't understand genetics.

they say:

If you think that is a paradox of genetics, then you don't understand genetics.

And who is to blame? Cockroaches?
Tell us . We are stupid and do not know anything.

When I was very young, my grandmother made me sleep in panties ...
She frightened me:
- The girls are sleeping without panties, so the cockroaches ate their pussy ... Do not you want to lose your pussy? Then sleep in panties and do not argue!
I was really scared and slept in panties ...
:04:

they say:

Who is 'they'?

They made us laugh. That is, if people cough at home, in warm conditions, get a good salary, have insurance, do gymnastics and everything else, then they will be prettier than people who do not have such conditions?

I am sorry- I didn't realize you were just trolling- I will let you get back to it.

they say:

It probably has to do with the purge.

What kind of cleaning?
- In Europe, before the advent of America, until the 17th century, beautiful women were burned at the stake, like witches. This was done by the Inquisition, born of the Catholic faith
- In Europe, they began to wash and observe hygiene only in the 19th century. Catholicism believed that washing is a demand of the Devil, the correct Catholic is washed only at baptism, wedding and at death, otherwise he washes away the holy water.
- There is no "European", and even more so, American cuisine. It is a myth! People who historically did not observe Hygiene, lost their teeth by the age of 30! So they ate a simple brew of meat and grains. Moreover, they had the opportunity to eat not every day. In America and Europe, even there is no such thing - reusable meals and daytime sleep.

When I was very young, my grandmother made me sleep in panties ...
She frightened me:
- The girls are sleeping without panties, so the cockroaches ate their pussy ... Do not you want to lose your pussy? Then sleep in panties and do not argue!
I was really scared and slept in panties ...
:04:
I am sure there is humor in there somewhere...A forensics team will investigate to find the funny...

Forum List

Back