The Parade Of Shame -- Palin's Corporate Sponsors

The Left Breaks Upon The Rock Of Palin

“― What’s going on here? Is the Left simply out of their minds with hatred for Sarah Palin? That’s part of what motivates them, but the reason she keeps getting the better of them is because they’re slavishly devoted to following an outdated playbook. They think they almost got her with the “stupid, ignorant chill-billy” meme during the 2008 campaign, and they’re determined to twist that knife until they hit a vital organ. Along with their complete lack of understanding for her enduring appeal, it leads them to consistently underestimate her.

The Left instinctively understands their control of the media is a powerful weapon.

Experience has taught them it’s a first-strike weapon. They can do the most damage by defining their targets out of the public discourse, smothering them with a shroud of contempt swiftly after their debut on the national stage. They don’t have to worry about competing against an opposing player who has been ruled out of bounds.

[Palin has] survived, and liberals who try to dismiss her with casual slander [to force her off the public stage] increasingly find themselves sneering at each other across a media space the general public has long since vacated. If she runs for office again, Democrat political operatives would be wise to consider what she’s actually saying, not [their own] fevered opinion of it, and understand that the number of people willing to completely ignore her is not going to increase. The public will not have a difficult time choosing between a pleasant lady with a winning sense of humor and some serious ideas to discuss, and the bitter scolds who think they can drown her out, if they can just put enough spittle behind calling her an idiot. ― ”
:clap2:

For every time a liberal ridicules her, she can fire back that we are all elitists who look down on her constituency. It's not going to be easy to fight for votes when she is armed with hatred, and people are afraid.
You call it hatred. Normal people call it the truth.

You are elitists (although what you justify that to yourselves with is not readily apparent...is simply being a liberal enough to you?), and you do look down upon her constituency.

For every time a liberal ridicules her, she can fire back that we are all elitists who look down on her constituency. It's not going to be easy to fight for votes when she is armed with hatred, and people are afraid.

You are elitists (although what you justify that to yourselves with is not readily apparent...is simply being a liberal enough to you?), and you do look down upon her constituency.

Wanna know what's really elitist? Those that expect you to pay 250 dollars or more for an afternoon of bullshit listening to the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil.

Most people I know don't have that kind of money to throw away, they're too busy worrying about jobs, money and the mortgage.

This is the only poll that matters, and it says your poll is wrong.

But just for laughs: http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/2010-11-22-poll-usa-divided_N.htm
Just about as many Americans want Tea Party-backed members of Congress to take the lead in setting policy during the next year as choose President Obama, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds.
In a survey taken Friday through Sunday, 28% say Obama should have the most influence on government policy next year while 27% say the Tea Party standard-bearers should. GOP congressional leaders are chosen by 23%, Democratic congressional leaders by 16%.
:lol:

Last edited:

Wanna know what's really elitist? Those that expect you to pay 250 dollars or more for an afternoon of bullshit listening to the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil.

Most people I know don't have that kind of money to throw away, they're too busy worrying about jobs, money and the mortgage.
How many have 30 grand to spend on dinner?

I guess we have a nation of elitist majority based on Election 2010.

Like I said Si Moron..........the elitists are the ones that can afford 250 bucks to 30 grand for some face time with Palin.

The rest of us are worried about groceries, health and home.
True. However, that really has little to do with what the Madster said to which I responded. Unless you think the tea party had little to do with the recent election or that thee tea partiers are elitists. I happen to think neither is the case. Thus, my post.

(Man, did I REALLY have to spell that out?)

Like I said Si Moron..........the elitists are the ones that can afford 250 bucks to 30 grand for some face time with Palin.

True. However, that really has little to do with what the Madster said to which I responded. Unless you think the tea party had little to do with the recent election or that thee tea partiers are elitists. I happen to think neither is the case. Thus, my post.

(Man, did I REALLY have to spell that out?)

Yeah.....I do think the teabaggers are elitist assholes. As far as having something to do with the election? Yep, the Dick Army brigade did their job in putting idiots in office.

What's gonna be funny is to watch the teabaggers go back on their election promises within the next year.

Fuck off Si Moron.

Maybe you need to make your boy Obama, and the rest of the dems aware of your worries.......After all, they sure as hell aren't doing anything to fix it!......In fact, all they've done is it make it worse.......Fuckin' idiot ass lefty morons are clueless. You need to start holding your heros accountable.

Just sayin'!

New Topics

Forum List

Back