The Parade Of Shame -- Palin's Corporate Sponsors

I intend to write the executives of each and every one of these companies to tell them I plan to boycott their products unless the stop advertising on Palin's Nature show on TLC. I hope you will do the same.

Get this fuckwhit off the air.
Oh noes! Madeline has dropped the hammer! Bye Bye "Sarah Palins' Alaska". :rolleyes:

Let us know what their responses are will ya'? (if you actually do send e-mails)

Last edited:
images

Looks like it was written on a window that probably was manufactured by one of the sponsors of this show. I need to move out of my house.

Or, you could just remove the windows. Whichever is most convenient.

Personally, I'm tempted to write to each company and thank them for sponsoring the show.

What is really funny about this boycott shit though... companies expect it now, it has absolutely no impact. They rarely achieve anything - mainly because people don't actually boycott their products. But it gives the hysterical whiners something to focus on... and entertains the rest of us.

It's a free country, The Infidel and Immie.

For now.

6a00e551c57b998834010535ca93f0970c-pi

I hope you don't blame the wolf cull on Governor Palin. She was obligated by Alaskan law as the head of state to implement predator control.

By law the Governor of Alaska must do this. It's a state constitutional mandate.

This is designed so that First Nations and others have an ample yearly harvest of foods.

For now.

I hope you don't blame the wolf cull on Governor Palin. She was obligated by Alaskan law as the head of state to implement predator control.

By law the Governor of Alaska must do this. It's a state constitutional mandate.

This is designed so that First Nations and others have an ample yearly harvest of foods.

Please don't bring facts into Maddie's rant. She hates those pesky little things.

Volkswagen Group of America:
My grandma and grandpa's first car as a married couple was a VW. The Bugatti Veyron is *the* shit.

Target Corporation:
Used to work there in HS.
Bally Total Fitness Inc.
An ex had a membership. It was her fucking religion. :rolleyes:
Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.:
My first car was a Corolla.
Yahoo!Sports is my go-to site for sporting news.
Frito-Lay (ad was for Sunchips)
Uh-uh. Garden Salsa sunchips are so delicious. I will kill a bag on munchies.
Proctor & Gamble (Gillette razors)
:lol: Mach 3, twice a week.
Unilever Products (Dove Soap and Degree Deodorant)
I used to use Degree, until I discovered Old Spice Red Zone.
An ex's carrier.
S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc. (Pledge dusting products)
Aunt uses them. I had to help her clean after Christmas. BTW, Madeline, Merry Christmas. :D
Oh Jebus, how many Disney films have I seen? Both Fantasias have blown my stoned mind SEVERAL times.
I use this shit everyday. Every. Day.
My headphones, that I've had for going on 5 years. I recommend Bose to everyone.
Walgreens
I live a few blocks from one, where I buy my cigs.
Friend used to work there.
Aunt's family uses them.
My childhood wouldn't have been what it was without crayons. My mom has stacks of my filled drawing pads.
Martini & Rossi
I think I've gotten drunk off this.
Ilovealpacas.com
How can ANYONE hate on a site that awesome... alpacas? :lol:

For now.

Please don't bring facts into Maddie's rant. She hates those pesky little things.

I witnessed the most ludicrous arguments against this law. Anywhere from "why don't the natives just go to the grocery store" right across the board to "the huntersshould be forced to hunt the wolves on foot".

Crazy. Just crazy.

You know........this TLC show isn't really anything other than the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil's campaign ad made into 8 1 hour shows.

Know what I really like best about this show? It proves that the dumb bitch really ISN'T as outdoorsy as she claims to be.

I wonder...........did she confuse the brown bears with grizzlies because she didn't know the difference, or was it just a cleverly placed bunch of bullshit to promote her talking points?

I'm thinking the latter.

You know........this TLC show isn't really anything other than the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil's campaign ad made into 8 1 hour shows.

Know what I really like best about this show? It proves that the dumb bitch really ISN'T as outdoorsy as she claims to be.

I wonder...........did she confuse the brown bears with grizzlies because she didn't know the difference, or was it just a cleverly placed bunch of bullshit to promote her talking points?

I'm thinking the latter.

We elected a guy who doesn't know how many states there are in our union.

Forum List

Back