The Parable Of The Rectum

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Thanks to Donald Trump standing up to liberals, they are losing one major battle in the fight over word definitions:

Control the language and you control the debate. Anchor babies is meant to be a derogatory term because what the parents of said babies are doing is stealing citizenship for their children and eventually for themselves through chain migration. It would be the same if parents robbed a bank and gave the money to their children who were then called "robber babies". The fact that the term is now permissible again I think is also attributable to Donald Trump, who recently won back for us the right to use the term "illegal aliens" for illegal aliens.​

Naturally, the lady who so admires Margaret Sanger had to chime in:

“They’re called babies,” Hillary Rodham Clinton posted on Twitter.​

Hillary’s twitter was a big mistake:

Babies? When they are inside the womb, and having their faces cut open, their brains crushed, or when they are cut into pieces, Hillary Rodham Clinton doesn't call them babies. She calls them fetuses. Illegal aliens claim it is dehumanizing to call anchor babies anchor babies, but liberals have no problem dehumanizing babies by calling them fetuses and then joking over wine and salad about dismembering their bodies, as a Planned Parenthood official was caught on video doing recently.

Hillary Clinton has no right to speak out on "Anchor babies" when she calls dismembered babies "fetuses". But if that is a favorite liberal word, maybe we should do what Mark Levins suggests and call them "anchor fetuses". That shouldn't upset them, right? Liberals don't get upset when fetuses are dissected. What's deportation compared to that?

Just remember it's all about language. They want to take away our ability to criticize these people who are stealing citizenship for themselves and their families. If we lose the ability to say what they are, if we are forced to call them "dreamers", we lose the battle.

If "Anchor babies" is too incendiary, how about "Anchor Fetuses"?

The number of innocent human beings killed with kindness does not compare to the fifty-five-million-plus abortions in this country alone, while brain dead codified murder on a grand scale.

NOTE: “Brain dead” preceded Roe v. Wade by five years; so it is not far-fetched to say that the Democrat party’s culture of death was legitimated in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It was Harvard thinking that replaced coma with “brain dead.”

An ad hoc committee at Harvard Medical School published a pivotal 1968 report to define irreversible coma. The Harvard criteria gradually gained consensus toward what is now known as brain death. In the wake of the 1976 Karen Ann Quinlan controversy, state legislatures in the United States moved to accept brain death as an acceptable indication of death. Finally, a presidential commission issued a landmark 1981 report – Defining Death: Medical, Legal, and Ethical Issues in the Determination of Death – that rejected the "higher brain" approach [clarification needed] to death in favor of a "whole brain" definition. This report was the basis for the Uniform Determination of Death Act, which is now the law in almost all fifty states. Today, both the legal and medical communities in the US use "brain death" as a legal definition of death, allowing a person to be declared legally dead even if life support equipment keeps the body's metabolic processes working.

Bottom line: Kill someone in a coma and you run the risk of being convicted of murder. Murder someone who is legally defined as brain dead and you get away with it. The same process to decriminalize infanticide reduced babies to fetuses.

Finally, the moral of the following parable also applies to abortion:

Parts of the human body had a meeting to decide who was in charge.

"I should be in charge," said the brain, "because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen."

"I should be in charge," said the blood, "because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away."

"I should be in charge," said the stomach," because I process food and give all of you energy."

"I should be in charge," said the legs, "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."

"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "because I allow the body to see where it goes."

"I should be in charge," said the rectum, "Because I'm responsible for waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him; so in a huff he shut down tight.

Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood was toxic. They quickly decided that the rectum should be the boss.

The moral of the story?

The asshole is usually in charge!

051593670f83629990101b6f09bb1be1cace78-wm.jpg

Thanks to Donald Trump standing up to liberals, they are losing one major battle in the fight over word definitions:

Control the language and you control the debate. Anchor babies is meant to be a derogatory term because what the parents of said babies are doing is stealing citizenship for their children and eventually for themselves through chain migration. It would be the same if parents robbed a bank and gave the money to their children who were then called "robber babies". The fact that the term is now permissible again I think is also attributable to Donald Trump, who recently won back for us the right to use the term "illegal aliens" for illegal aliens.​

Naturally, the lady who so admires Margaret Sanger had to chime in:

“They’re called babies,” Hillary Rodham Clinton posted on Twitter.​

Hillary’s twitter was a big mistake:

Babies? When they are inside the womb, and having their faces cut open, their brains crushed, or when they are cut into pieces, Hillary Rodham Clinton doesn't call them babies. She calls them fetuses. Illegal aliens claim it is dehumanizing to call anchor babies anchor babies, but liberals have no problem dehumanizing babies by calling them fetuses and then joking over wine and salad about dismembering their bodies, as a Planned Parenthood official was caught on video doing recently.

Hillary Clinton has no right to speak out on "Anchor babies" when she calls dismembered babies "fetuses". But if that is a favorite liberal word, maybe we should do what Mark Levins suggests and call them "anchor fetuses". That shouldn't upset them, right? Liberals don't get upset when fetuses are dissected. What's deportation compared to that?

Just remember it's all about language. They want to take away our ability to criticize these people who are stealing citizenship for themselves and their families. If we lose the ability to say what they are, if we are forced to call them "dreamers", we lose the battle.

The number of innocent human beings killed with kindness does not compare to the fifty-five-million-plus abortions in this country alone, while brain dead codified murder on a grand scale.

NOTE: “Brain dead” preceded Roe v. Wade by five years; so it is not far-fetched to say that the Democrat party’s culture of death was legitimated in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It was Harvard thinking that replaced coma with “brain dead.”

An ad hoc committee at Harvard Medical School published a pivotal 1968 report to define irreversible coma. The Harvard criteria gradually gained consensus toward what is now known as brain death. In the wake of the 1976 Karen Ann Quinlan controversy, state legislatures in the United States moved to accept brain death as an acceptable indication of death. Finally, a presidential commission issued a landmark 1981 report – Defining Death: Medical, Legal, and Ethical Issues in the Determination of Death – that rejected the "higher brain" approach [clarification needed] to death in favor of a "whole brain" definition. This report was the basis for the Uniform Determination of Death Act, which is now the law in almost all fifty states. Today, both the legal and medical communities in the US use "brain death" as a legal definition of death, allowing a person to be declared legally dead even if life support equipment keeps the body's metabolic processes working.

Bottom line: Kill someone in a coma and you run the risk of being convicted of murder. Murder someone who is legally defined as brain dead and you get away with it. The same process to decriminalize infanticide reduced babies to fetuses.

Finally, the moral of the following parable also applies to abortion:

Parts of the human body had a meeting to decide who was in charge.

"I should be in charge," said the brain, "because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen."

"I should be in charge," said the blood, "because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away."

"I should be in charge," said the stomach," because I process food and give all of you energy."

"I should be in charge," said the legs, "because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."

"I should be in charge," said the eyes, "because I allow the body to see where it goes."

"I should be in charge," said the rectum, "Because I'm responsible for waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him; so in a huff he shut down tight.

Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery, and the blood was toxic. They quickly decided that the rectum should be the boss.

The moral of the story?

The asshole is usually in charge!

You really put a lot of time and effort into that OP. Did you intend for it to be so dumb?

You really put a lot of time and effort into that OP. Did you intend for it to be so dumb?
To BULLDOG: Liberal U. must teach a required course in the personal attack. Every half-wit on every message board studying for a degree in asshole always manage to find me. Not one of the thousand-plus libs that replied to my posts in 15 years ever said one thing that would pass for intelligence. You can rest easy. The record is safe.

To BULLDOG: Liberal U. must teach a required course in the personal attack. Every half-wit on every message board studying for a degree in asshole always manage to find me. Not one of the thousand-plus libs that replied to my posts in 15 years ever said one thing that would pass for intelligence. You can rest easy. The record is safe.

That's interesting and all, but you didn't answer the question.

Forum List

Back