The Palin Network

Looks like a fair & balanced article. I didn't find anything newsworthy or debatable. the NYT almost made her sound quasi-intelligent?! That was almost newsworthy.

38 views, but no replies. Interesting.
I got this far.....​

"Like much of her recent life, Palin’s day had been replete with reminders of the clout she had rapidly acquired."​

.....and, realized it was some kind o' bullshit/fluff-article, that some poor reporter/writer was told to pursue, for promotional/sales-purposes.​

Looks like a fair & balanced article. I didn't find anything newsworthy or debatable. the NYT almost made her sound quasi-intelligent?! That was almost newsworthy.
That's exactly the response I was looking for. I felt the same way, and I think this is just another example of how the NY Times is not 'Liberal Media', and that their news and stories really do not have any bias. The editorial page, on the other hand, has traditionally been Left-leaning, with William Safire being the lone Righty for a long time. Now they have David Brooks and Ross Douthat, with Roger Cohen in the middle, and Bob Herbert, Gail Collins, Frank Rich, and Charles M. Blow on the Left.

It's tiresome to constantly hear that the New York Times slants the news. It's just not true, and no one is ever able to provide an example.

Forum List

Back