The Palin Delusion & Maine's Libertarian Streak

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
The Palin Delusion & Maine's Libertarian Streak...they do not equal a net gain for Palin or the GOP or consrervativism in American politics.

First:
The district has been a Republican stronghold for generations, and the party has represented parts of it since the 19th century.

The battle became one of the most closely followed races in the nation, drawing in some of the biggest forces in politics in both parties. Republicans who viewed the race as a test of the party’s most deeply held conservative principles — including Sarah Palin, the former governor of Alaska; Gov. Tim Pawlenty of Minnesota, a presidential hopeful; and grass-roots groups that have forcefully opposed Democratic economic and health care policies — rallied behind Mr. Hoffman.
-So read IT and weap you con-suckers

Palin, Pawlenty, and the Obama haters lost in a safe GOP district that has been GOP for generations. Now WTF is that all about?

Second:
Maine with it's libertarian leanings had issues with the government injecting itself into the gay marriage thing more than any real issue with gay marriage itself.

It is too far out to say what the midterm elections in 2010 will show, but as the last time when I cautioned idjits against taking bets in 2006, I caution rational people against reading too much into things until a few months before an election.

remember 2009 when all the crazy cons were saying the Dems would not do well or that the Dems would only take one house in congress and then... :eusa_whistle:

corzine%20obama.jpg

A Third Party Candidate came got one Party to withdraw and came within 4% of winning a seat. If it were a Green Party candidate you would have jerked off a million times already today

corzine%20obama.jpg

A Third Party Candidate came got one Party to withdraw and came within 4% of winning a seat. If it were a Green Party candidate you would have jerked off a million times already today

:lol::lol::lol:

Postin' ON LOAN FROM GOD right there folks!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

therein lies the problem---with you.

I loathed most every green candidate I've met. you live in a small world of caracatured people. a third party candidate was backed by many in one of the two major parties---people who should take the lead and leave the GOP. maybe you can say whether you are party affiliated?

Forum List

Back