The Palin Cult - Another Right Wing Celebrity

Allie, you are a true McPalin believer.

If a speech inspires the listeners to yell out "kill him" "he's a terrorist" it isn't a fucking cheerleading speech.

It is a hate mongering speech. I don't have to have the fucking article call it that. If you have any brains you could figure that out.

I could bring this written in stone and you would call god a lying democrat.

If Obama tries to stir up this kind of hate for McCain I will also post against that.

YPFI

You missed this fucking nitwit.

Washington Post is a newspaper not a blog.

Dana Milbanks is a real writer type guy.

It's okay to have a person in the crowd yell "kill him?" and not say anything?

Please just answer the last question.

Please show how someone in the crowd yelling "kill him" is evidence of hate speech by Palin.

Chances are she didn't even hear him.

Chances are, in fact, that he was a Dem plant. This is what Peta used to do. Commit atrocities against animals, film it, then use those as "evidence" that there were atrocities being committed.

Forget it.

Kill them is just a normal response. It happens in most political speeches. You can never blame the speaker. It is just like saying I agree.:eusa_whistle:

Thanks for again reminding me of what we are up against in this election.:cuckoo:

Chances are, in fact, that he was a Dem plant.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whip:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXs_u4f2ZD8]YouTube - John McCain & Sarah Palin Incite Hate Speech at Rallies[/ame]

Forget it.

:clap2:

I'm sure you would like me to forget it, but I won't. Hopefully you won't, either. If you make a claim, think about what you're saying and back it up with something that actually backs up the words that you put up there, instead of just random garbage.

Isn't he the one that tried to out all the communists in Hollywood? What a waste of time huh? Nowadays the Hollywood types just wear their hatred of America on their sleeves.

Speaking of "Hollyweird", have you seen the new flick "W" rayboy? Seems like it was made for people like you.

Good grief, I've no doubt he was a freebie extra.

Though I have to say, I LOVE Josh Brolin..No Country for Old Men was something else. And the clip where "W's" telling someone not to bring up the anthrax scare when he's eating lunch is pretty funny.

You're wrong. That's what I meant by forget it.

I refuse to argue with someone who is blind to only her own truth.

It was a hate speech. You know it. I know it.

Now the Secret Service is investigating it.

Have a nice life.

You say that, but you're unable to prove it. You're unable to provide one quote that fits the definition of "hate speech". Your only "proof" is that somebody yelled something hateful.

If that's all it takes for a speech to be a hate speech, then every time I scream in anger and frustration at my monitor because you're an idiot, you've committed a hate crime, nitwit.

Show where she was engaged in hate speech or shut the hell up. You can't. And that's why you want to forget it.

You are in total denial, but what's new?

If I give a speech that inspires someone to yell out "kill them" that is a hate speech.

Do you understand that? The posts I put up proof it. You just can't accept that.

Look up cognitive dissonance, Ali.

You are in total denial, but what's new?

If I give a speech that inspires someone to yell out "kill them" that is a hate speech.

Do you understand that? The posts I put up proof it. You just can't accept that.

Look up cognitive dissonance, Ali.

NOT ACCORDING TO THE DEFINITION OF HATE SPEECH.

If I am inspired to yell "KILL RAY" then you are guilty of hate speech.

Ok.

You are also guilty of hate speech now. I just yelled it at my monitor.

Forum List

Back