The Palin Cult - Another Right Wing Celebrity

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
I'm reading the Sun Sentinel about the little hate speech Sarah had in Clearwater.

Someone from Boca described Sarah as a female Ronald Reagan.

No, it would be another famous republican that she might be a reincarnation of.

Joe McCarthy. One of Wisconsin's best and brightest.

What am I thinking..just more propogandist blather from the left. All yap, no substance.

Why link it, Ali. You ignored the one that proved you wrong about Sarah and the "kill them" comments. And sit down boy.

Go look in the sun sentinel. I tried to cut and paste from the hard copy but it keeps sticking to the screen.:lol:

Why link it, Ali. You ignored the one that proved you wrong about Sarah and the "kill them" comments. And sit down boy.

Go look in the sun sentinel. I tried to cut and paste from the hard copy but it keeps sticking to the screen.:lol:

Uh, no, you didn't you fucking idiot. You posted blog comments which stated that the errant idiots who may or may not exist outside your own plane of existence (I have yet to see any proof that anyone screamed "kill him" and even less proof that Palin had anything to do with it) define the Republican party.

Go ahead. Provide a transcript or a link to her hate speech or shut the fuck up and quit polluting the messageboard with nonsensical threads.

:cuckoo:

Uh, no, you didn't you fucking idiot. You posted blog comments which stated that the errant idiots who may or may not exist outside your own plane of existence (I have yet to see any proof that anyone screamed "kill him" and even less proof that Palin had anything to do with it) define the Republican party.

Go ahead. Provide a transcript or a link to her hate speech or shut the fuck up and quit polluting the messageboard with nonsensical threads.

:cuckoo:

Wow, somebody got her Palin panties in a bunch?

Sorry sweetie, your girl Palin is a fucking punch line and since you support her, you aren't allowed to call anyone an idiot. Face it, she's only good for winks, shooting moose, dealing with witchcraft, and forcing 17 yr olds to get married

So you have no evidence of "hate speech" and admit this thread is a farce?

Look, we agree again!

Is the Washington Post too liberal?

By Dana Milbank
CLEARWATER, Fla. -- "Okay, so Florida, you know that you're going to have to hang onto your hats," Sarah Palin told a rally of a few thousand here this morning, "because from now until Election Day it may get kind of rough."

You betcha. And the person dishing out the roughest stuff at the moment is Sarah Palin.

"I was reading my copy of the New York Times the other day," she said.

"Booooo!" replied the crowd.

"I knew you guys would react that way, okay," she continued. "So I was reading the New York Times and I was really interested to read about Barack's friends from Chicago."

It was time to revive the allegation, made over the weekend, that Obama "pals around" with terrorists, in this case Bill Ayers, late of the Weather Underground. Many independent observers say Palin's allegations are a stretch; Obama served on a Chicago charitable board with Ayers, now an education professor, and has condemned his past activities.

"Now it turns out, one of his earliest supporters is a man named Bill Ayers," Palin said.

"Boooo!" said the crowd.

"And, according to the New York Times, he was a domestic terrorist and part of a group that, quote, 'launched a campaign of bombings that would target the Pentagon and our U.S. Capitol,'" she continued.

"Boooo!" the crowd repeated.

"Kill him!" proposed one man in the audience.

Was he talking about Ayers or Obama? I guess it's okay with you, Ali.

This is hate mongering shit. Even you somewhere down deep know that.

Wow, somebody got her Palin panties in a bunch?

Sorry sweetie, your girl Palin is a fucking punch line and since you support her, you aren't allowed to call anyone an idiot. Face it, she's only good for winks, shooting moose, dealing with witchcraft, and forcing 17 yr olds to get married

Now now, lets give her a break.

They ran out of her meds today, and you can only imagine how that went down. :eusa_whistle:

Where's the hate speech, dumbass?

There isn't any. You haven't proven your point. Remember my earlier lesson? Shall we return to it? If you say she's making hate speech, verification that somebody screamed to kill Obama (and who was it on this site that said we should kill Palin?) would be required for you to make your point.

Where's the hate speech? Do you know what hate speech is?

Dictionary.com
"hate speech"

Ali, you do know who Joe McCarthy is?
Isn't he the one that tried to out all the communists in Hollywood? What a waste of time huh? Nowadays the Hollywood types just wear their hatred of America on their sleeves.

Speaking of "Hollyweird", have you seen the new flick "W" rayboy? Seems like it was made for people like you.

I'm reading the Sun Sentinel about the little hate speech Sarah had in Clearwater.

So let's see evidence of hate speech, dildo.

Dictionary.com
"hate speech"

dictionary results for: hate speech
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
hate speech
–noun speech that attacks a person or group on the basis of race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

I'm not seeing it in your pathetic clip.

Okay. so you opened the thread claiming you were reading about her "hate speech"...

and this is your evidence, I will highlight any references to or evidence of "hate speech" as defined above:

Battlegrounds
In Fla., Palin Goes for the Rough Stuff as Audience Boos Obama

By Dana Milbank
CLEARWATER, Fla. -- "Okay, so Florida, you know that you're going to have to hang onto your hats," Sarah Palin told a rally of a few thousand here this morning, "because from now until Election Day it may get kind of rough."

You betcha. And the person dishing out the roughest stuff at the moment is Sarah Palin.

"I was reading my copy of the New York Times the other day," she said.

"Booooo!" replied the crowd.

"I knew you guys would react that way, okay," she continued. "So I was reading the New York Times and I was really interested to read about Barack's friends from Chicago."

It was time to revive the allegation, made over the weekend, that Obama "pals around" with terrorists, in this case Bill Ayers, late of the Weather Underground. Many independent observers say Palin's allegations are a stretch; Obama served on a Chicago charitable board with Ayers, now an education professor, and has condemned his past activities.

"Now it turns out, one of his earliest supporters is a man named Bill Ayers," Palin said.

"Boooo!" said the crowd.

"And, according to the New York Times, he was a domestic terrorist and part of a group that, quote, 'launched a campaign of bombings that would target the Pentagon and our U.S. Capitol,'" she continued.

"Boooo!" the crowd repeated.

"Kill him!" proposed one man in the audience.

Palin went on to say that "Obama held one of the first meetings of his political career in Bill Ayers's living room, and they've worked together on various projects in Chicago." Here, Palin began to connect the dots. "These are the same guys who think that patriotism is paying higher taxes -- remember that's what Joe Biden had said. "And" -- she paused and sighed -- "I am just so fearful that this is not a man who sees America the way you and I see America, as the greatest force for good in the world. I'm afraid this is someone who sees America as 'imperfect enough' to work with a former domestic terrorist who had targeted his own country."

"Boooo!" said the audience.

Posted at 11:57 AM ET on Oct 6, 2008 | Category: Battlegrounds

Nope, no references to race, gender, sexual orientation, none of that stuff.

No references made to hate speech even in the substance of the article, which is a "diary" a.k.a. a BLOG entry.

Fucking nitwit.

It's all part of the Republican playbook. Accuse your opponent of being unAmerican while you and your lobbyists screw every last dime out of the middle class, and then you ride off to your ranch in California or Texas.

Lol. Another really substantive post by a Liberal Stockholm Syndrome victim.

Forum List

Back