The Palin Brawl

While visiting friends this week in Alaska the buzz around town was that a couple of liberal thugs had jumped the girls and got put in their place. Well, could have been put in their proper place but nobody in the limo was packing a chainsaw.

How'd they know they were liberals?

Ye shall know the libs by the hate that flows from the orifice that normal people call "mouthes". The same mouthes with which they eat, explaining why so many suffer from gastric distress.

BTW, nobody has ever died in the aftermath of a Palin family party. Can Klan Kennedy say the same?

That's a good point, HenryBeAssFucked!!!

Only, that wasn't a Palin family party. They ruined someone else's family party. Can the Kennedy Clan say the same?

Nope, you stupid fuck.

Still has nothing to do with the fact that Palin is a dog shit mother

I am not going to criticize former Gov. Palin's mothering skills. Rather, I think the world can see quite readily how the Palins behave.

I mean, this is NOT normal behavior at all.

The hoes

sarahpalinrespondstobrawl.jpg

I'm not a big fan of Sarah Palin, but criticizing her mothering skills is way out of bounds.

You must have missed the message!

NOTHING is out of bounds anymore! Gummo has proven to us all that throwing the most racist of terms is condoned on this board. Little Joey is dashing madly about encouraging the tasering of children.

The whole place has gone to Hell but because it advances the hatred of the left toward strong women it seems OK with the powers wot be.

Forum List

Back