The "Palestinians" Gave Up Sovereign Claims Long Ago

codger again resorts to the islamo nazi "you lie, you lie, you lie-----the only truth is the koran----which you mistranslate and misquote" sans a single example of lie------of course the next comes "you make no sense" to "PROVE IT"

Hoss----both Tinnie and Georgie have made themselves clear-----the UN violated its charter of PROTECTING residents of lands by fostering a situation in which the JEWISH RESIDENTS of the middle east -------would survive -----to their dismay. They have made it clear that they support DEMOCRACY and the right for a people to vote ----on the issue of which group can be legally raped, murdered and enslaved. In fact the UN again violated the is charter recently-----THE RIGHTS OF KHARTOUM have been violated------Khartoum may even (allah forbid) be encouraged to give up a few child christian sex slaves
If I made a book of nothing but your posts and asked the reader after every one, "what did she say?", I bet 100% of them would answer, "Uh.......mmmm........I dunno!"

I think I'll call the book, "The most words you can use, to say nothing at all!"
Did you mean your reply to refer to the Artful Codger? You described him to a T.

the British, after Allenby's WW1 defeat of the controlling Turks, I believe, administered it after the defeat of the Ottomans who had controlled the area (despite the interval when Napoleon conquered it and some other local shifts) since the early 16th century when they captured it from the Mamluks IIRC. The Mamluks had kicked out the Europeans who controlled it before then. Was any of these groups more than an administrator assisting "Palestine"? When during any of this was there an independent and sovereign nation of Palestine which stood independent? Did the Sanjaks constitute an occupying administration? Were the earlier Mongols simply another occupying force? How far back are we going to go to find the actual Palestine you refer to?

Are you saying that whenever a new flag is raised over city hall all of the people leave and a whole new bunch move in.
no, I don't recall saying that. Are you saying that when the people whose flag flew elect to replace it with another, they don't have that right?

I was just asking because Israel's supporters are always trying to negate the existence of Palestine and Palestinians. They are always saying that they were ruled by blah, blah, blah, they were conquered by blah, blah, blah, some immigrated from blah, blah, blah, they never blah, blah, blah. It is like there was a whole new population moved in with the Mandate and they all disappeared at the end of the mandate leaving no natives in the land.

Of course the people have the right to set up their own government without external interference. I have always said that, and international law says that too.

Are you saying that whenever a new flag is raised over city hall all of the people leave and a whole new bunch move in.
no, I don't recall saying that. Are you saying that when the people whose flag flew elect to replace it with another, they don't have that right?

I was just asking because Israel's supporters are always trying to negate the existence of Palestine and Palestinians. They are always saying that they were ruled by blah, blah, blah, they were conquered by blah, blah, blah, some immigrated from blah, blah, blah, they never blah, blah, blah. It is like there was a whole new population moved in with the Mandate and they all disappeared at the end of the mandate leaving no natives in the land.

Of course the people have the right to set up their own government without external interference. I have always said that, and international law says that too.

perfect. thank you.

Can someone explain to tinnie -----that which constituted the British Mandate and the fact that the plan was to partition it so that --(to his dismay) jews could ALSO survive. The good news is that Sudan was also partitioned-----in fact --to the dismay of arabs who consider the southern sudanese CRIMINAL REBELS-----as does tinnie

Can someone explain to tinnie -----that which constituted the British Mandate and the fact that the plan was to partition it so that --(to his dismay) jews could ALSO survive. The good news is that Sudan was also partitioned-----in fact --to the dismay of arabs who consider the southern sudanese CRIMINAL REBELS-----as does tinnie

iro, if you loved Israel for real, you'd live there. so for now, please :anj_stfu:

-----that which constituted the British Mandate and the fact that the plan was to partition it so that --

No it wasn't.

You are posting crap again.

I do not post "crap" tinnie-------and I strongly support partitioning of land to save endangered groups---
--unlike you----I am DELIGHTED that sudan was partitioned-------because unlike you----I do not dance on the dead bodies of babies I wish BIAFRA had become independent-----since unlike you I do not enjoy the idea of babies being burned in bonfires or starving to death in the dust. In both SUDAN---and in NIGERIA ----the muslims were against partition-------which is why the death rate was higher in Nigeria and still climbing (to your delight) and things are beginning to straighten out in south sudan-----to your dismay

did you enjoy the carnage in east pakistan in 1971----hindu kids dying in their tracks as they fled BOTH the west and east pakistanis?. The partition of Pakistan ------probably did save lots of lives too-----but could have been a lot better if the hindus got out of that hell hole sooner

Ima----I am deilghted with the partition of Sudan-----does that mean I am supposed to live in south sudan?

Ima----I am deilghted with the partition of Sudan-----does that mean I am supposed to live in south sudan?

Maybe if you were to rant on for about 4,000 posts about fucking fantastic south sudan is, and how anyone who criticizes south sudan is an islamo nazi pig, I'd say that's a yes.
Need help packing? :D

Forum List

Back