The " Palestinian State" is DOA!

Just peeping in, to see what nonsense you are spouting off today.
WHY DON'T YOU FCUK OFF ZIONIST TNUC AND TROLL SOMEONE ELSE..I DETEST ZIONISTS TERRORIST LYING FILTH....BLOOD CLATT
Things not going well down under for you.

Too bad :)
Things are always fine,why don't you Troll someone else,who may think your banal sarcasm is some how funny
Wussing Matilda

Anti-semitism always leaves a yellow stain. Goosestepping sheep don't have the guts to stand up to the clear and present tyrants, so they easily fall for the ruling class's scapegoating of the Jews.
SORRY TO DISAPPOINT MOST ISRAELIS AND ALL ZIONISTS ARE NOT SEMITIC PEOPLES AND HAVE NO JEWISH DNA,SO KEEP YOUR ANIMAL MOUTH SHUT,THIS IS NOT ANTI ANYTHING BUT ANTI ZIONISM THAT NON JEWISH ORGANIZATION THAT HAS COMPLETELY DEMINISED REAL SEMITIC JEWS.......YOU ARE THE REAL WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING and just who are you,JESUS WAS NOT A WHITE CAUCASION
SUE US !!!!

Take us to court, international court, and PROVE IT !!!!!

Jews never said that Jesus was a "white caucasian", you fool.

That is your Christianity which invented that.

And do learn some English, PLEASE !!!!

What the poster with his Foreskin has never acknowledged are links that Muslim Men are also circumcised His hate for Jews has interfered with his reading compression. His “ pleasure” is in his head ( no pun)
You are an IDIOT...I have never said you FOOL that I hate Jewish people,I regard some as good friends....I just detest most Zionist Terrorist and the Arrogance of some of the Modern Generation.....They are Total Synthetics...Jews have done Great Things for Man and Woman kind...None would want to associate themselves as or with ZIONISTS/ZIONISM like me........so Stop speaking Zionist imbued Shit.I'm theliq and proud of it,YOU CAN NEVER CONQUER ME
Mindful,I like you but you are too easily influenced by Cretins,these people are beneath you,be they Jew Synthetics or Gentiles,something you should be more Mindful...Mindful(Good ain't I LOL)

Israel will survive in spite of Haters like you. Now go clean yourself and dream of Muslim circumcision.
ALL ZIONISTS HAVE NO JEWISH DNA AND ARE NOT SEMITIC....WHO THE HELL ARE YOU...???????
We are people who know better than you and will continue to defend a country which has every right to exist, regardless of how many Christians and Muslims wish to see it destroyed and all Jews dead.

Germany had no problem recognizing the Jews who lived in Europe as Jews. Or they would have forced them all to convert as Spain did with the Jews during the Inquisition.

You think you are fooling people into believing that the Jews are not Jews.

You do not even fool yourself as you do know that the Jews are the indigenous people of the land.

Your "Christian" sickness is just getting the better of you and you must scream on a daily basis

DESTROY THE JEWS (oops, I mean Israelis....I mean ZIonists.....
I mean.....)

DESTROY THE JEWS !!!!!
FUNNY RETORT<CONSIDERING ZIONISTS ARE NOT JEWS AT ALL,HAVE NO JEWISH DNA,ARE NOT A SEMITIC AND HAVE NO LINEAGE TO ABRAHAM.....YOU ARE A PACK OF FAKES....I DO NOT HATE YOU,ANYWHERE NEAR AS MUCH AS THE RELIGIOUS ULTRA JEWS.... WHO DETEST YOU...FACT.

I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION....JEWS WERE A FINE RACE,BUT NOW JEWISH ZIONISTS(synthetic Jews) PREDOMINATE,WITH REGRET....JUST WHO AND WHAT ARE YOU......888

You are an IDIOT...I have never said you FOOL that I hate Jewish people,I regard some as good friends....I just detest most Zionist Terrorist and the Arrogance of some of the Modern Generation.....They are Total Synthetics...Jews have done Great Things for Man and Woman kind...None would want to associate themselves as or with ZIONISTS/ZIONISM like me........so Stop speaking Zionist imbued Shit.I'm theliq and proud of it,YOU CAN NEVER CONQUER ME
Mindful,I like you but you are too easily influenced by Cretins,these people are beneath you,be they Jew Synthetics or Gentiles,something you should be more Mindful...Mindful(Good ain't I LOL)

Israel will survive in spite of Haters like you. Now go clean yourself and dream of Muslim circumcision.
ALL ZIONISTS HAVE NO JEWISH DNA AND ARE NOT SEMITIC....WHO THE HELL ARE YOU...???????
We are people who know better than you and will continue to defend a country which has every right to exist, regardless of how many Christians and Muslims wish to see it destroyed and all Jews dead.

Germany had no problem recognizing the Jews who lived in Europe as Jews. Or they would have forced them all to convert as Spain did with the Jews during the Inquisition.

You do not even fool yourself as you do know that the Jews are the indigenous people of the land.

Your "Christian" sickness is just getting the better of you and you must scream on a daily basis

I mean.....)

DESTROY THE JEWS !!!!!
FUNNY RETORT<CONSIDERING ZIONISTS ARE NOT JEWS AT ALL,HAVE NO JEWISH DNA,ARE NOT A SEMITIC AND HAVE NO LINEAGE TO ABRAHAM.....YOU ARE A PACK OF FAKES....I DO NOT HATE YOU,ANYWHERE NEAR AS MUCH AS THE RELIGIOUS ULTRA JEWS.... WHO DETEST YOU...FACT.

I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION....JEWS WERE A FINE RACE,BUT NOW JEWISH ZIONISTS(synthetic Jews) PREDOMINATE,WITH REGRET....JUST WHO AND WHAT ARE YOU......888
You are just shooting your mouth "big boy". Nothing else.
You believe your nonsense, so be it.

Jews were never a "race", that is something fabricated by the Nazis to give an excuse to the people to hate Jews, as if they needed one.

And funny that Christianity never thought of Jews as being a fine people, race, or otherwise as proven by the never ending Pogroms and the never ending Inquisition.

You mean these Jews?

Haredim and Zionism - Wikipedia

They hate Zionists because they think that the Zionist Jews are synthetic? You are a laugh.
You cannot read and understand what you are reading if it was a comic strip.

Is 888 like...666 ? :)

I mean.....)

DESTROY THE JEWS !!!!!

Jews were never a "race", that is something fabricated by the Nazis to give an excuse to the people to hate Jews, as if they needed one.

And funny that Christianity never thought of Jews as being a fine people, race, or otherwise as proven by the never ending Pogroms and the never ending Inquisition.

You mean these Jews?

They hate Zionists because they think that the Zionist Jews are synthetic? You are a laugh.

What else would you expect from that “ Christian” Uncircumcised PRICK ? :321:

I mean.....)

DESTROY THE JEWS !!!!!

You mean these Jews?

60's I am not sure why 888 came up...it must have been by accident ????? Christians have a lot to answer for,in regards to the systematic crimes against the Jews,I am totally with you in that regard,but those Christians have demeaned the Black peoples,the heroic Mongols and Ghengis Khan in particular but nothing compares to the treatment of Jews over a long and sustained period of time...this is all White Christian speak and a disgrace....The interesting thing is the Moors and Jews fought together against the Spanish Christians and it was the Moslems that always gave the Jews sanctuary.....steve Zionism/Zionist are a different matter completely...they only had one aim to make a Zionist enclave on the Med.,and deposing the Palestinians in the process....They ended up being like their tormentors,and that is the Great Sadness of the Schism in Palestine and Israel today..the Palestinians did fcuk all to you,but the Christians DID,yet you degrade the first mentioned and allow the second mentioned...to GET AWAY WITH MURDER,see I am not just your average Moron but know the reality of Jewish History,the sad thing is,terrible things have happened to you,but you too have done some terrible things...you just cannot admit it....why not? I just don't understand........why it is so difficult....but denial all the time is a very unhealthy way of thinking....JUst admit your past,make reparation and start on a new tack,in other words DUMP YOUR BAGGAGE,MAKE A FAIR PEACE WITH THE PALESTINIANS,WORK TOGETHER(in some aspects you already do) have a fresh slate and both sides can enjoy a happier and more prosperous future,both peoples are smart,motivated and intelligent people,compared to others...just do it and the support given to you will improve out of sight...I for one would support you both,Jews and Palestinians,you do know the Jews and Palestinians are the only people to resolve this...Others don't really give a Shit...they like the Status-Quo....But it take two remarkable Statesmen OR WOMEN,60's...steve..there you have it

Last edited:

What? So you know the DNA of every Zionist? How is that possible?
Because I've Fcuked most of them over,LOL,I was joking...........It is possible,I think you all should take a DNA test,I think you will be very surprised...but don't keep abusing me the Messenger of Fact not Fiction...steven

Because I've Fcuked most of them over,LOL,I was joking...........It is possible,I think you all should take a DNA test,I think you will be very surprised...but don't keep abusing me the Messenger of Fact not Fiction...steven

It would be funny if I checked my DNA and found out I was actually Jewish!

If Jews took DNA tests and found out that they really were Jews -- would you stop the nonsense about "synthetic Jews" and acknowledge Jewish rights in Israel?

It would be funny if I checked my DNA and found out I was actually Jewish!

If Jews took DNA tests and found out that they really were Jews -- would you stop the nonsense about "synthetic Jews" and acknowledge Jewish rights in Israel?

If they had more than 70% .....Then Yes
Let them take it and we will see Shusha,most people in the west and US,Canada AND Aus/New Zealand HAVE A % of Jewish in them and much the same of Arab.....what most White Caucausians don't realise is that we have a small % of Mongol and interestingly Iberian(which means Neanderthal as on this peninsular on the border of todays Portugal and Spain is where they mixed with Homosap's and eventually died out But were around long enough to pass on their DNA.......DNA can be amusing,did you know half our DNA is the same as a BANANA...just sayin steve

Just peeping in, to see what nonsense you are spouting off today.
WHY DON'T YOU FCUK OFF ZIONIST TNUC AND TROLL SOMEONE ELSE..I DETEST ZIONISTS TERRORIST LYING FILTH....BLOOD CLATT

Things are always fine,why don't you Troll someone else,who may think your banal sarcasm is some how funny
Wussing Matilda

Anti-semitism always leaves a yellow stain. Goosestepping sheep don't have the guts to stand up to the clear and present tyrants, so they easily fall for the ruling class's scapegoating of the Jews.
SORRY TO DISAPPOINT MOST ISRAELIS AND ALL ZIONISTS ARE NOT SEMITIC PEOPLES AND HAVE NO JEWISH DNA,SO KEEP YOUR ANIMAL MOUTH SHUT,THIS IS NOT ANTI ANYTHING BUT ANTI ZIONISM THAT NON JEWISH ORGANIZATION THAT HAS COMPLETELY DEMINISED REAL SEMITIC JEWS.......YOU ARE THE REAL WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING and just who are you,JESUS WAS NOT A WHITE CAUCASION
Being Against Israel Indicates a Contempt for Our Own History

Unlike today's final generations of Americans, Zionists are carbon copies of our pioneers, bringing prosperity and civilization to a land previously occupied by unproductive and unevolved savages. Besides, Israel is our shield against Islam's perpetual threat to our existence.

Wussing Matilda

Unlike today's final generations of Americans, Zionists are carbon copies of our pioneers, bringing prosperity and civilization to a land previously occupied by unproductive and unevolved savages. Besides, Israel is our shield against Islam's perpetual threat to our existence.

Uncircumcised Pricks can’t stand the fact that Israel exists. Enjoy it!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Wussing Matilda

You are an Idiot a COMPLETE FÍNG IDIOT....The only Savages that entered North America....were the Whites who brought the POX and GREED ETC.,,and created a Population of No Hopers as we see Today.....Worldwide you are seen as Vermin,so only in that regard you do have a resemblance to the Zionist Terrorists...I repeat the word TERRORISTS,for that is what they are,and Zionist Bum Bandits like you continue to believe their Bullshit...it is because you are a Dumb BastarD.......TRILLIONS HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO TERRORIST ZIONIST ISRAEL.....They ain't so great

Wussing Matilda

Uncircumcised Pricks can’t stand the fact that Israel exists. Enjoy it!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
NATURE MADE PRICKS TO BE SHEATHED OR COVERED ...NOT...TO BE CUT OFF...YOUR BARBARIC TREATMENT OF YOUNG BOYS IS A CRIME,THEN AND NOW...ANCIENT CUSTOMS...SHOULD BE BANNED ALSO FEMME CIRCUMSICION BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY AGREE TO BOTH...YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO BARBAR A/IC

I ENJOY EVERYTHING.....YouR problem is you have only experienced CUT COCK......LOOK LADY IT'S LIKE THIS...CUT COCK IS LIKE HAVING A BIG MAC,WHEREAS UNCUT IS LIKE A FINE HOME COOKED DINNER..........YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON QUALITY AND PASSION...YOUR CUT COCK ADDICTION IS HINDERING YOUR PASSION WITHIN YOU.I KNOW BECAUSE I AM RIGHT...RIGHT?

Last edited:
Wussing Matilda

NATURE MADE PRICKS TO BE SHEATHED OR COVERED ...NOT...TO BE CUT OFF...YOUR BARBARIC TREATMENT OF YOUNG BOYS IS A CRIME,THEN AND NOW...ANCIENT CUSTOMS...SHOULD BE BANNED ALSO FEMME CIRCUMSICION BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY AGREE TO BOTH...YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO BARBAR A/IC

I ENJOY EVERYTHING.....YouR problem is you have only experienced CUT COCK......LOOK LADY IT'S LIKE THIS...CUT COCK IS LIKE HAVING A BIG MAC,WHEREAS UNCUT IS LIKE A FINE HOME COOKED DINNER..........YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON QUALITY AND PASSION...YOUR CUT COCK ADDICTION IS HINDERING YOUR PASSION WITHIN YOU.I KNOW BECAUSE I AM RIGHT...RIGHT?

You are suck a Fucking Asshole. Circumcision is not about cutting off PRICKS. In the Muslim Faith and others this is also done; NOT just in the Jewish Religion. You are so full of Hate and bigotry you just spew your Filth where you can.
YOU are the one who brought up the subject of circumcision. YOU KNOW BECAUSE I AM RIGHT !! Just remember; Keep it clean. :asshole::asshole:

Forum List

Back