The Palestinian Reaction

In English what you mean is you are bang on the nose and I cant even attempt to argue my case as I have no support or backing evidence.
Ahhhhh ...
drowsy(1).gif

The facts are there in the UN archives that even you cant deny, how the UN has racially attacked Israel and the Jews allowing islamic nations to present lies to UN meetings in attempts at bringing resolutions to bear. As in the many decrying Israel's human rights record that on paper doesn't exist, but brought as a smokescreen to hide that of the islamic nations. The claims of war crimes that because of a lack of evidence can not be proven while allowing the likes of hamas to commit them daily.
So you don't believe that the Zionists have already taken more than was allotted to them by UN decree.
sleep-002.gif

I made it simple so that simple minds like yours could understand the reality, guess I will have to go back to babay language before you start to understand
I have to get up early tomorrow, so if you don't mind .....
sleep-004.gif

Isn´t the Temple Mount one of the most important locations to all three world religions?
The Temple Mount is where the original Synagogue (Jewish Temple) was situated. It was destroyed twice. This was the most important location of Judaism in the world. The Moslems built their Mosque (the second most important place after Mekka for Muslems) on that site and now the only thing left of the original synagogue (Jewish Temple) is the 'Wailing Wall' (die Klagemauer)
, down below on one side. I don't know if it is an important site to Christians.

WRONG as that was Medina followed by the al aqsa mosque on the road outside of Medina. The holy sanctuary was not built until 50 years after mo'mads death as a tribute by one of his grandsons after he liberated Jerusalem from the Christians.The Christian Church was still there on the site of the Jewish holy of hollies and held no significance to islam at all. It was not until many years after that an arab sheik decided that islam owned all the land of Judea and Samaria and he would make up a story that the mosque was the one mo'mad visited on his night journey. Still contreversal in islam to this day with different factions believing different things. The words of mo'mad help clear thing up

Narrated Abu Dhar:I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Which mosque was first built on the surface of the earth?" He said, "Al-Masjid-ul-,Haram." I said, "Which was built next?" He replied "The mosque of Al-aqsa ." I said, "What was the period of construction between the two?" He said, "Forty years." He added, "Wherever (you may be, and) the prayer time becomes due, perform the prayer there, for the best thing is to do so (i.e. to offer the prayers in time)." [bukhari & muslim]

The first is the Qiblah the second is the mosque on the road outside medina. Many accounts add the term " in Jerusalem" to the al aqsa mosque because of the unknown factors in play. Daniel Pipes sums it all up with these words

According to the Arabic literary sources, Muhammad in A.D. 622 fled his home town of Mecca for Medina, a city with a substantial Jewish population. On arrival in Medina, if not slightly earlier, the Qur'an adopted a number of practices friendly to Jews: a Yom Kippur-like fast, a synagogue-like place of prayer, permission to eat kosher food, and approval to marry Jewish women. Most important, the Qur'an repudiated the pre-Islamic practice of the Meccans to pray toward the Ka'ba, the small stone structure at the center of the main mosque in Mecca. Instead, it adopted the Judaic practice of facing the Temple Mount in Jerusalem during prayer. (Actually, the Qur'an only mentions the direction as "Syria"; other information makes it clear that Jerusalem is meant.)

This, the first qibla (direction of prayer) of Islam, did not last long. The Jews criticized the new faith and rejected the friendly Islamic gestures; not long after, the Qur'an broke with them, probably in early 624. The explanation of this change comes in a Qur'anic verse instructing the faithful no longer to pray toward Syria but instead toward Mecca. The passage (2:142-52) begins by anticipating questions about this abrupt change:

The Fools among the people will say: "What has turned them [the Muslims] from the qibla to which they were always used?"
God then provides the answer:

We appointed the qibla that to which you was used, only to test those who followed the Messenger [Muhammad] from those who would turn on their heels [on Islam].
In other words, the new qibla served as a way to distinguish Muslims from Jews. From now on, Mecca would be the direction of prayer:

now shall we turn you to a qibla that shall please you. Then turn your face in the direction of the Sacred Mosque [in Mecca]. Wherever you are, turn your faces in that direction.
The Qur'an then reiterates the point about no longer paying attention to Jews:

Even if you were to bring all the signs to the people of the Book [i.e., Jews], they would not follow your qibla.
Muslims subsequently accepted the point implicit to the Qur'anic explanation, that the adoption of Jerusalem as qibla was a tactical move to win Jewish converts. "He chose the Holy House in Jerusalem in order that the People of the Book [i.e., Jews] would be conciliated," notes At-Tabari, an early Muslim commentator on the Qur'an, "and the Jews were glad." Modern historians agree: W. Montgomery Watt, a leading biographer of Muhammad, interprets the prophet's "far-reaching concessions to Jewish feeling" in the light of two motives, one of which was "the desire for a reconciliation with the Jews."

After the Qur'an repudiated Jerusalem, so did the Muslims: the first description of the town under Muslim rule comes from the visiting Bishop Arculf, a Gallic pilgrim, in 680, who reported seeing "an oblong house of prayer, which they [the Muslims] pieced together with upright planks and large beams over some ruined remains." Not for the last time, safely under Muslim control, Jerusalem became a backwater.

This episode set the mold that would be repeated many times over succeeding centuries: Muslims take interest religiously in Jerusalem because of pressing but temporary concerns. Then, when those concerns lapse, so does the focus on Jerusalem, and the city's standing greatly diminishes.

Isn´t the Temple Mount one of the most important locations to all three world religions?
The Temple Mount is where the original Synagogue (Jewish Temple) was situated. It was destroyed twice. This was the most important location of Judaism in the world. The Moslems built their Mosque (the second most important place after Mekka for Muslems) on that site and now the only thing left of the original synagogue (Jewish Temple) is the 'Wailing Wall' (die Klagemauer)
, down below on one side. I don't know if it is an important site to Christians.

It is still the most important place of Judaism in the world. The Temple building is not what makes it important and can be rebuilt. (No, before you ask it should NOT be rebuilt in a way that interferes with the Islamic shrines there).

The islamic carbuncles should be razed to the ground, bagged up and sent to Gaza so that hamas can spend the next 10 years rebuilding them. Then the arab muslims that are left who want violemce should be bagged, tagged and sent on the next shipment to gaza as well.

Remember, that Christianity and Judaism share the Old Testament and that whole crusades for the holy land were waged. Christianity is even named after the king of the Jews, even though the Jews don´t consider Jesus the Messiah.

They both stole the Torah and altered it to suit their needs. He was not the king of the Jews that is what the roman catholics named him, and they are the only ones that still see him as the Jewish messiah. He never hit the criteria that showed he was, so the roman catholics altered those as well

In English what you mean is you are bang on the nose and I cant even attempt to argue my case as I have no support or backing evidence.
Ahhhhh ...
drowsy(1).gif

The facts are there in the UN archives that even you cant deny, how the UN has racially attacked Israel and the Jews allowing islamic nations to present lies to UN meetings in attempts at bringing resolutions to bear. As in the many decrying Israel's human rights record that on paper doesn't exist, but brought as a smokescreen to hide that of the islamic nations. The claims of war crimes that because of a lack of evidence can not be proven while allowing the likes of hamas to commit them daily.
So you don't believe that the Zionists have already taken more than was allotted to them by UN decree.
sleep-002.gif

I made it simple so that simple minds like yours could understand the reality, guess I will have to go back to babay language before you start to understand
I have to get up early tomorrow, so if you don't mind .....
sleep-004.gif

The UN made no decree as they were not authorised to do so under any international law, international treaty or even their own charter. The LoN treaty with the Ottomans and the treaty with the Turks along with the Mandate of palestine are the only recognised international laws in existence that stand and they give 22% of palestine to the Jews all on the west bank of the river Jordan. The arab muslims recieved 78% of palestine all on the East bank of the river Jordan.

Not at all run while you can after all you have shown you are educated on the M.E as you try to make out, so need to go to bed so you are bright and alert for researching the truth tomorrow

Remember, that Christianity and Judaism share the Old Testament ...

In my opinion, it is incorrect to say that Christianity and Judaism share the Old Testament. The Jewish people have a collection of ancient writings recording myths, histories, codifications of law and religious beliefs. It is a large and extremely complex body of work.

The Christians usurped a portion of this large body of work, added an entirely different world view and a number of new ideas, mistranslated some sections, threw out some sections, added some sections, rearranged sections. They declared the Jewish original to be incorrect, corrupt, incomplete or intentionally misleading.

So I think it goes too far to say we share a book, let alone naming that "shared" book the "Old Testament".
So they did with the books of the New Testament. We talk about two religions in the end. All of the Old Testament is Jewish, though. So was Jesus.

Not quite all of the old testament is Romano-Greco, based on parts of the Torah around C.E 4. Yes Jesus was a Jew and followed Judaism, he was also a wandering Rabbi or teacher

All of the Old Testament is Jewish, though

The Old Testament is a Christian work. The Jewish work is something else entirely.

I agree, and would go even further and say that the O.T. is a Romano-Greco work of fiction based on parts of the Torah to appease the early Roman Catholics that has usurped the original scrolls and altered them completely

All of the Old Testament is Jewish, though

The Old Testament is a Christian work. The Jewish work is something else entirely.
It isn´t. But they survived in two different environments.

Ask your teacher to explain it to you as you dont have a clue. They have the same root as French and Latin do and that is as far as it goes. Would you put water in the fuel tank of your car, or would you use petrol. Just because they are both liquids does not mean they are exactly the same

What the hell are you talking about?! The Old Testament is fundamentally the book of the Jews. Christianity itself is not a free-standing philosophy. The majority of what you attribute Jesus to have said was already established before Jesus was born: "Do unto others ... " for example is not a Christian revelation. It is in the Torah. Get an education before you spout off your nonsense, because this forum is chock-a-block with Americans who are too lazy to look it up and too prejudiced not to suck it up like a sponge, and they'll go forth and spread your disinformation as though it were 'enlightened truth'.

I fear you misunderstand.

I am not Christian.

My education IS in the Torah.

While mine is centred on the Bible and and not followed explicitly, I demand the right to believe what I want and to disregard what I dont

I fear you misunderstand.

I am not Christian.

My education IS in the Torah.
I didn't misunderstand anything at all. I didn't even speculate on what your religion might be, nor do I care. The point stands: the first 5 books of Moses make up the Old Testament.

Not in their entirety though which makes all the difference

The UN made no decree as they were not authorised to do so under any international law, international treaty or even their own charter......
What you are inadvertently admitting is that the UN had no authority to allocate the Zionists any land what-so-ever.

No I AM TELLING YOU THAT THE U.N. DID NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO TRY AND PARTITION THE LAND GIVEN FREELY TO THE JEWS UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAWS OF 1920, 1923 AND 1925

You can strip the UN charter bare and you will not find any part that allows them to do so. The Jews followed International law when they declared independence and created the state of Israel, the UN had no hand in the decleration or the creation of the State. That was already embodied in INTERNATIONAL LAW and is one of mans fundamental rights. It is the arab muslims that have no claim to that land, theirs is over on the east bank of the Jordan as defined in the International law they had enacted clearing trans Jordan of non muslims and the Jewish National home of non Jews

So the conquests of Zionists is fair but but those of the Arabs is not. Nice try. And people wonder why Hamas, and Hizbollah, and Al Qaida are growing in strength ..... and fighting back. It seems perfectly normal to me.

So the conquests of Zionists is fair but but those of the Arabs is not. Nice try. And people wonder why Hamas, and Hizbollah, and Al Qaida are growing in strength ..... and fighting back. It seems perfectly normal to me.

What are you babbling about, what conquests are these as the arab muslims invaded and were defeated by Jews who were legal citizens of palestine. The land was ALL JEWISH under international law of 1923 and the arab muslims did not like that. Just as you dont like the fact that international laws apply to the Jews and support their claims and rights to defend against islamonazi attacks and terrorism

What are you babbling about, what conquests are these as the arab muslims invaded and were defeated by Jews who were legal citizens of palestine. The land was ALL JEWISH under international law of 1923 and the arab muslims did not like that. Just as you dont like the fact that international laws apply to the Jews and support their claims and rights to defend against islamonazi attacks and terrorism
I thought I'd already met the biggest idiots in the world until I met you. You Judanazis will say anything at all to keep from admitting that Israel's land-grabbing is in breach of international law.

Schicklgruber must be laughing in his grave thinking, "I tried to tell them, but would they listen? No. They all laughed at me and said I was nothing more than an anti-Semitic. But look at them now!"

People like you make Hitler look like jolly old Father Christmas.

tsk.gif

I thought I'd already met the biggest idiots in the world until I met you. You Judanazis will say anything at all to keep from admitting that Israel's land-grabbing is in breach of international law.

Schicklgruber must be laughing in his grave thinking, "I tried to tell them, but would they listen? No. They all laughed at me and said I was nothing more than an anti-Semitic. But look at them now!"

tsk.gif

Eh, got news for you. It is the overwhelming majority of Palestinians who are squatters on Israel's land. Tell us, what percentage of Palestinians in Israel have any titles or deeds to the land they occupy?

tsk.gif

Is this the new islamonazi oxymoron that you islamomorons have been told to spew out.

Can you explain how you can support the right of the Jews to live in Israel and defend it from verbal and physical attack while carrying out the final solution ?

You made a comment without showing what it was in reply to, the standard is to the post previous so I answered with the facts. Care to dispute my words using unbiased and non partisan sources ?

tsk.gif

Eh, got news for you. It is the overwhelming majority of Palestinians who are squatters on Israel's land. Tell us, what percentage of Palestinians in Israel have any titles or deeds to the land they occupy?

Hello! Anybody home?

Forum List

Back