The Palestinian myth

The truth is historical evidence proves there were no Palestinians until 1967 right after Isreal won the 6 days war !!! they are Jordanians,Lebanese,and Syrians that claimed the title of Palestinians after the war as a strategic act to de legitimatize the Israeli people !!!

One DNA study by Nebel found genetic evidence in support of historical records that "part, or perhaps the majority" of Muslim Palestinians descend from "local inhabitants, mainly Christians and Jews, who had converted after the Islamic conquest in the seventh century AD".[110] They also found substantial genetic overlap between Muslim Palestinians and Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, though with some significant differences that might be explainable by the geographical isolation of the Jews or by immigration of Arab tribes in the first millennium.
:eusa_whistle:

The truth is historical evidence proves there were no Palestinians until 1967 right after Isreal won the 6 days war !!! they are Jordanians,Lebanese,and Syrians that claimed the title of Palestinians after the war as a strategic act to de legitimatize the Israeli people !!!

One DNA study by Nebel found genetic evidence in support of historical records that "part, or perhaps the majority" of Muslim Palestinians descend from "local inhabitants, mainly Christians and Jews, who had converted after the Islamic conquest in the seventh century AD".[110] They also found substantial genetic overlap between Muslim Palestinians and Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, though with some significant differences that might be explainable by the geographical isolation of the Jews or by immigration of Arab tribes in the first millennium.
:eusa_whistle:

The results match historical accounts that Moslem Arabs are descended from Christians and Jews who lived in the southern Levant, a region that includes Israel and the Sinai. They were descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times.

ScienceNow

The results match historical accounts that Moslem Arabs are descended from Christians and Jews who lived in the southern Levant, a region that includes Israel and the Sinai. They were descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times.
So, when are arabs converting to prove this new "global warming" theory?

My grandparents are from England, Scotland, and Germany. Does that mean that I am not American? And if I had to go back "home" where would that be?

You are totally missing the point. Of course immigrants become at one point part of the nation (though not natives... if they are fresh immigrants).
The point is that "palestinian" propagnada is 100% based on the myth of them being "natives" IN ORDER to [Arab-racism's] de-legitimze the Jews' rights to their homeland all throughout history.

I am yet to hear what are Arabs' right to the historic land of the Jews?

As individuals, they are entitled to the same legal protections of person and property as anyone else, but there is no basis in fact or logic to assert political claims over the land. That can only be determined by agreement with the Israeli government.
why don't they go back to their own countries !!! the Arab States have much much more land than the tiny sliver the nation of Israel occupies .

This important question has to be presented to racist ARAB "american" Helen Thomas...

Hebrews couldn't get rid of the Palestinians when they invaded Canaan and they will never be to get rid of them.
they don't have to .They will bring about their own demise !! look at the rest of the middle east . they live in turmoil .If it were not for their oil fields they would have nothing .Israel has no vast amounts of natural resources yet they have a better standard of living than their animalistic neighbors .

Israel would be nothing if not for the trillions in American welfare . Israel is our biggest welfare state.

Hebrews couldn't get rid of the Palestinians when they invaded Canaan and they will never be to get rid of them.
they don't have to .They will bring about their own demise !! look at the rest of the middle east . they live in turmoil .If it were not for their oil fields they would have nothing .Israel has no vast amounts of natural resources yet they have a better standard of living than their animalistic neighbors .

Israel would be nothing if not for the trillions in American welfare . Israel is our biggest welfare state.

Surely you don't know what you speak of ...
a little example :
Israel GDP is $235 Billions.
US aid to Israel is about $3 Billions.
that makes a 0.01% of Israeli GDP ... So don't try to jump over your bellybutton, while US aid is appreciated it's hardly the catalyst of what Israel would or would not be.

Also you said Trillions of dollars if I'm not mistaken ... well in order for the US to spend even 1 Trillion $ it would take 333 years, let alone TRILLIONS. and Israel only exists 64 years , so talk to me in 296 years...

Your both claims are proven false, and you have been proven to speak without knowing the truth , either knowingly or not.

Either way, thank you for paying ,
good luck next time.

My grandparents are from England, Scotland, and Germany. Does that mean that I am not American? And if I had to go back "home" where would that be?

You are totally missing the point. Of course immigrants become at one point part of the nation (though not natives... if they are fresh immigrants).
The point is that "palestinian" propagnada is 100% based on the myth of them being "natives" IN ORDER to [Arab-racism's] de-legitimze the Jews' rights to their homeland all throughout history.

You agree that immigration is legitimate as do I. Israel's position is that because some Palestinians immigrated none of them have any rights to their country.

At the time of Israel's creation, what Percent of Palestinians were not born in country?

What percent of the Jews were not born in country?

Nobody has said that the Jews have no right to their homeland. Palestinian Jews had lived with their Muslim and Christian neighbors without objection.

You agree that immigration is legitimate as do I. Israel's position is that because some Palestinians immigrated none of them have any rights to their country.
Rubbish, it's not Israel's position at all.

At the time of Israel's creation, what Percent of Palestinians were not born in country?
This is not what the discussion of this thread is about.

The 'Myth' of the Palestinian people is that many Palestinians (Or people who support them) claim that they are descendants of the biblical Philistines who were native to the land.Palestinians claim that they have always been to this land and that they are not Arabs but a separate people(Philistines) and thus deserve their own country for their people.

It's a fact that this claim is not true,they are not descendants of the biblical Philistines, and this 'Myth' is what this thread is about.

The OP.

The original post is false. What should be discussed in this thread?

Forum List

Back