The Palestinian HOAX, as described by Arabs. Read and weep.

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".
- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria".
- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -

Concerning the Holy Land, the chairman of the Syrian Delegation at the Paris Peace Conference in February 1919 stated:
"The only Arab domination since the Conquest in 635 c.e. hardly lasted, as such, 22 years".

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".
- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -

"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education in the Middle East included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village Beit Sahur (The Shepherds Fields) in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families. The town has now grown to 30,000 inhabitants".
- An ex-Palestinian terrorist
So essentially, Palestine is a bunch of Arab squatters infringing on Israeli lands.

It's an invented name for an invented people and an excuse to attack, after Muslims were unable to prevent the formation of a Jewish state.

Your the invented people.

Jews have been around for thousands of years, Fatima. Palestinians are a hoax. Not even their prophet Mohammad mentions the word Palestine or Palestinians in the Koran, nor do the Ottomans who controlled the ME for 700 years. Get it right.

Your twelve tribes are intermarried with Arabs, Canaanites , Sumerians and Egyptians since the invention and not only that you took from their religions along with the Persians and made it yours, as Christians took your religion and made it theirs. There are no pure Jews , but you can be Israelites if you were born in Israel, , but you and I both know , when your Hebrew language died so did the Jews. Persians have been around longer than you. Also the British said you could move there but to respect the people who were living there, you have not, and Britain is not God and never was God.

OH the quote from an "ex Palestine terrorist" as a hoot, and yet he calls himself a Palestine terrorist.

If Hebrew died then how come in 1919 the Mandate for Palestine decreed that it was to be used in Palestine. You will find that the language that died was Arabic, and another language took its place.

So essentially, Palestine is a bunch of Arab squatters infringing on Israeli lands.

It's an invented name for an invented people and an excuse to attack, after Muslims were unable to prevent the formation of a Jewish state.

Jews have been around for thousands of years, Fatima. Palestinians are a hoax. Not even their prophet Mohammad mentions the word Palestine or Palestinians in the Koran, nor do the Ottomans who controlled the ME for 700 years. Get it right.

Your twelve tribes are intermarried with Arabs, Canaanites , Sumerians and Egyptians since the invention and not only that you took from their religions along with the Persians and made it yours, as Christians took your religion and made it theirs. There are no pure Jews , but you can be Israelites if you were born in Israel, , but you and I both know , when your Hebrew language died so did the Jews. Persians have been around longer than you. Also the British said you could move there but to respect the people who were living there, you have not, and Britain is not God and never was God.

OH the quote from an "ex Palestine terrorist" as a hoot, and yet he calls himself a Palestine terrorist.

If Hebrew died then how come in 1919 the Mandate for Palestine decreed that it was to be used in Palestine. You will find that the language that died was Arabic, and another language took its place.

most in Israel had to learn Hebrew aka the Canaanite language. They begun speaking Yiddish, Russian , German and English. The Arabic language never died out, but since the Israelites , I use that term loosely , spread all about, many adapted the customs and languages of the area, of course some of the Ultra Orthodox Rabbi continued using it, so in reality they are rebirthing the Canaanite language , gee whiz hey.

most in Israel had to learn Hebrew aka the Canaanite language. They begun speaking Yiddish, Russian , German and English. The Arabic language never died out, but since the Israelites , I use that term loosely , spread all about, many adapted the customs and languages of the area, of course some of the Ultra Orthodox Rabbi continued using it, so in reality they are rebirthing the Canaanite language , gee whiz hey.

There is no one alive today who can actually read the earliest copies of the Koran written in true Arabic, so they don't know what the original Koran says. According to Ayesha some parts of the Koran originally had 200 verses and now they only have 60.

But Hebrew like latin never died, as it was reserved for religious ceremony and that is why you don't know what you are talking about, you are just parroting what your enablers tell you to spout

How does Hebrew die out moron, when Jews have been practicing and preaching from the OT for thousands of years?

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria".
- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -

Concerning the Holy Land, the chairman of the Syrian Delegation at the Paris Peace Conference in February 1919 stated:
"The only Arab domination since the Conquest in 635 c.e. hardly lasted, as such, 22 years".

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".
- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -

"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education in the Middle East included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village Beit Sahur (The Shepherds Fields) in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families. The town has now grown to 30,000 inhabitants".
- An ex-Palestinian terrorist

These quotes pretty much confirm that Arabs at that time thought of Palestine as a hoax even more than the Zionists!

Palestine neva was a country.

True story. :cool:

Jordan = Arab Palestine

There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
-Former PLO Terrorist

flags-1.jpg

Coincidence?! I think not!

What's your point? That Palestinians felt comfortable being ruled by fellow Muslims but are not comfortable being ruled by Jews? Do you find that unusual?

We're all human beings residing on the one planet. Only difference between us comes in where our ancestors lived and whether their skin naturally darkened due to increased UV light.

What's your point? That Palestinians felt comfortable being ruled by fellow Muslims but are not comfortable being ruled by Jews? Do you find that unusual?
You didn't get the point then, knucklehead. Read it again.

Is this the picture of a sane person? Or someone you would carefully avoid due to obvious signs of mental instability?
47237.jpg

You didn't get the point then, knucklehead. Read it again.

Is this the picture of a sane person? Or someone you would carefully avoid due to obvious signs of mental instability?
47237.jpg

You have no point, I see. Carry on.

Stick to the point. What do you have to say about this:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.

flags-1.jpg

So what? They were happy to not be ruled by Jews but by fellow Arabs. What is your point?

Nope, they forced them to change their identity to one that wasn't theirs, and virtually copied the Jordanian flag.

Other important Arabs:

Good news is Monte at least admits that this conflict has always been about Arab Muslim violence and intolerance towards non Muslims.

Nutjob Monte: "So, blah blah blah...it's okay for Arabs to be antisemtic because I'm also one....blah blah blah...garbage...propoganda...UN bullshit document...yada yada yada..."

47237.jpg

That is interesting since the people of Palestine were demanding independence more than a decade before 1937. You see Ruddy, all the Hasbara propaganda in the world, can't refute fact.

PALESTINE.
CORRESPONDENCE
WITH THE
PALESTINE ARAB DELEGATION
AND THE
ZIONIST ORGANISATION.
Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty.
JUNE, 1922.
LONDON:

"If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration."UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

You see, you stepped in your own bullshit again. Jordan was to be Arab Palestine, and Israel Jewish Palestine.

Arabs of Palestine which is what the British referred to the Arabs, don't add up to "Palestinians". They were just squatters and invaders. Even fellow Arab leaders, including Palestinian leaders said so.

From your document, cut and paste robot:

The Colonial Office to the Palestine Arab Delegation.

4. With regard to Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, I am to observe that this Article, in so far as it applies to territories severed from the Ottoman Empire, has been interpreted by the Principal Allied Powers in Articles 94 to 97 of the Treaty of Sevres, Syria and Iraq are explicitly referred to in Article 94 of that Treaty as having been provisionally recognised as Independent States, in accordance with the fourth paragraph of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations. Article 95, on the other hand, makes no such reference to Palestine. The reason for this is that, as stated in that Article, the Mandatory is to be responsible for putting into effect the Declaration originally made on the 2nd November, 1917, by the British Government, and adopted by the other Allied Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a National Home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, and the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country. There is no question of treating the people of Palestine as less advanced than their neighbours in Iraq and Syria; the position is that His Majesty's Government are bound by a pledge which is antecedent to the Covenant of the League of Nations, and they cannot allow a constitutional position to develop in a country for which they have accepted responsibility to the Principal Allied Powers, which may make it impracticable to carry into effect a solemn undertaking given by themselves and their Allies.

6. The references in your letter under reply to "a great immigration of alien Jews," "a flood of alien immigration," and "a flood of alien Jewish immigration," coupled with the request that the British Government should "put a stop to all alien immigration," and the reference to the Zionist Organisation in Clause 2 of paragraph (d) of your letter, indicate that your Delegation and the community which they represent, imperfectly apprehend the interpretation placed by His Majesty's Government upon the policy of the National Home for the Jewish people. This interpretation was publicly given in Palestine on the 3rd June, 1921, by the High Commissioner in the following words :—

• " These words (National Home) mean that the Jews, who are a people scattered throughout the world, but whose hearts are always turned to Palestine should be enabled to found here their home, and that some amongst them, within the limits fixed by numbers and the interests of the present population, should come to Palestine in order to help by their resources and efforts to develop the country to the advantage of all its inhabitants."
8. In so far as the establishment of the Jewish National Home is concerned, Article 4 of the draft Mandate provides that the Zionist Organisation, so long as its organisation and constitution are in the opinion of the Mandatory appropriate, shall be recognised as a public body for the purpose of advising and cooperating with the administration of Palestine in such economic, social and other matters as may affect the establishment of the Jewish National Home and the interests of the Jewish population in Palestine, and that, subject always to the control of the administration, it shall assist and take part in the development of the country.

The Secretary of State for the colonies to the Officer
Administering the Government of Palestine

(Telegraphic) Sent 29 June.

A White Paper will be laid on Saturday the 1st July covering correspondence between His Majesty's Government and Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization from 21st February to 23rd June, 1922. This correspondence includes official statement of British policy in Palestine of which summary follows:-

(1) His Majesty's Government re-affirm Declaration of November 1917, which is not susceptible of change.

(2) A Jewish National Home will be founded in Palestine. The Jewish people will be in Palestine.

There ya go, you see, even this stupid irrelevant document which is merely CORRESPONDENCE between various parties, the British, the people who ruled the land, are informing the invading Arabs to go fly a kite, the land of known as Palestine which is the ancient Jewish religious and spiritual homeland of the Jews, will be once again be the national homeland of the Jews, governed and administered by the Jews.

Now keep copying and pasting this irrelevant document like a donkey, as if you really have something important here. You don't. It confirms the Jewish claims to the land.

"A Jewish National Home will be founded in Palestine."

There you go. It doesn't say a separate Jewish state will be established, does it. And the bullshit in red is your bullshit. From the same document it says:

To wit:

"Unauthorised statements have been made to the effect that the purpose in view is to create a wholly Jewish Palestine. HPhrases have been used such as that Palestine is to become "as Jewish as England is English." His Majesty's Government regard any such expectation as impracticable and have no such aim in view. Nor have they at any time contemplated, as appears to be feared by the Arab Delegation, the disappearance or the subordination of the Arabic population, language or culture in Palestine. They would draw attention to the fact that the terms of the Declaration referred to do not contemplate that Palestine as a whole should be converted into a Jewish National Home, but that such a Home should be founded in Palestine In this connection it has been observed with satisfaction that at the meeting of the Zionist Congress, the supreme governing body of the Zionist Organisation, held at Carlsbad in September, 1921, a resolution was passed expressing as the official statement of Zionist aims "the determination of the Jewish people to live with the Arab people on terms of unity and mutual respect, and together with them to make the common home into a flourishing community, the upbuilding of which may assure to each of the peoples an undisturbed national development."

So just shut up.

You can't even read your own document you blind dumbass. It clearly says that the country was to be run and administered by Jews. You just keep posting bullshit documents like a cut and paste donkey, and coming up with your own extrapolations as if they are even remotely true:

:asshole:

Zionist Organisation, so long as its organisation and constitution are in the opinion of the Mandatory appropriate, shall be recognised as a public body for the purpose of advising and cooperating with the administration of Palestine in such economic, social and other matters as may affect the establishment of the Jewish National Home and the interests of the Jewish population in Palestine

Period, end of story. They are telling the Arabs to take a hike. Don't like it? Too fuckin' bad.

(2) A Jewish National Home will be founded in Palestine. The Jewish people will be in Palestine.

OOOOOOO. Wait, maybe if the intolerant Arab savages write hundred more ass kissing letters to the British begging them not to let the Joooos have their own country, or maybe if you copy and paste this document a hundred more times it will change the truth. What do you say?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back