The Palestinian Emirates "Solution"

Here is a site which includes a map of the proposed Emirates.

84058c06ba649fb6cb3405a4ae29cd32

Can You imagine how the road flacaltenn described would look on the map?

I'm actually gonna a write an article with the goal of getting this published. I'll rough out a map tonight. Roughly, ALL the neighbors cede a bit of land to build an elevated expressway. Roughly starts at the Egyptian Gate (both sides) at Gaza -- winds thru the Sinai (mostly unpopulated) -- up the Israeli side of the Dead Sea -- All with limited access. Then it goes up the Jordan River valley (maybe both sides eventually) with feeders into the semi-autonomous Palestinian city states and a route to East Jerusalem as well. Would connect to Jordan of course at two or more major roads. COULD continue to the N. extreme of Israel to connect Lebanon and potentially Syria and Iraq (not any time soon).

The RESULT is a Trade Route that connects the entire Arab Middle East. And these proposed Pali city states are at the HUB of all that trade. It requires VERY LITTLE of land ceded by Israel in places where it doesn't matter all that much..

Admin of this route would be jointly secured by Egypt, Jordan, Israel and whatever loose Palestinian Federation comes into existence. Does NOT require a UNITY Pali National Govt that's been missing for centuries. But it's an offer ANY resident of the area would be stupid to refuse. And the WORLD could certainly fund it out of petty cash compared to the cost of continuing the conflict. Gaza would have a REAL seaport, And an airport in the West Bank accessible by this route.

I calculated this about 400 to 700 miles of super hiway. With limited on/off access. And a couple bridges. It's ELEVATED to enhance security and minimize the footprint on the existing roads and land.
Although I have some reservations about the main artery of the road going through Gaza and talking about and mentioning an airport and a seaport in the same breath, I'd like to see the article first.

This idea is principally based the same way if I understand You, looks impossible with Gaza under Hamas, but there're options:

"The deal of the century"? ;)

I hear the Island would be in Israel's territorial waters. So it would be no different than now.

With Hamas there -- wouldn't even happen. But all this more COULD happen and make Palestinians very rich and alive and happy...

I'm actually gonna a write an article with the goal of getting this published. I'll rough out a map tonight. Roughly, ALL the neighbors cede a bit of land to build an elevated expressway. Roughly starts at the Egyptian Gate (both sides) at Gaza -- winds thru the Sinai (mostly unpopulated) -- up the Israeli side of the Dead Sea -- All with limited access. Then it goes up the Jordan River valley (maybe both sides eventually) with feeders into the semi-autonomous Palestinian city states and a route to East Jerusalem as well. Would connect to Jordan of course at two or more major roads. COULD continue to the N. extreme of Israel to connect Lebanon and potentially Syria and Iraq (not any time soon).

The RESULT is a Trade Route that connects the entire Arab Middle East. And these proposed Pali city states are at the HUB of all that trade. It requires VERY LITTLE of land ceded by Israel in places where it doesn't matter all that much..

Admin of this route would be jointly secured by Egypt, Jordan, Israel and whatever loose Palestinian Federation comes into existence. Does NOT require a UNITY Pali National Govt that's been missing for centuries. But it's an offer ANY resident of the area would be stupid to refuse. And the WORLD could certainly fund it out of petty cash compared to the cost of continuing the conflict. Gaza would have a REAL seaport, And an airport in the West Bank accessible by this route.

I calculated this about 400 to 700 miles of super hiway. With limited on/off access. And a couple bridges. It's ELEVATED to enhance security and minimize the footprint on the existing roads and land.
Although I have some reservations about the main artery of the road going through Gaza and talking about and mentioning an airport and a seaport in the same breath, I'd like to see the article first.

This idea is principally based the same way if I understand You, looks impossible with Gaza under Hamas, but there're options:

I hear the Island would be in Israel's territorial waters. So it would be no different than now.

With Hamas there -- wouldn't even happen. But all this more COULD happen and make Palestinians very rich and alive and happy...

Who was Israel's boogyman before there was Hamas?

Do you all recognize the significance of creating such a Trade Route in the Levant? It benefits ALL the neighbors. Jordan would be greatly boosted connected by 4 or 5 hour truck traffic to an Med port.

It's almost irresistible unless you HATE trade, prosperity, and jobs. And maybe Hamas does -- but not the rest of the region..

Having an airport would be no different to not having one?
You should stop dreaming about Israel's disappearance,there's no way around it. If You think Gaza should not develop until the the day Israel is gone...then You're just part of the problem, not the solution.

Do you all recognize the significance of creating such a Trade Route in the Levant? It benefits ALL the neighbors. Jordan would be greatly boosted connected by 4 or 5 hour truck traffic to an Med port.

It's almost irresistible unless you HATE trade, prosperity, and jobs. And maybe Hamas does -- but not the rest of the region..
My question is not the route. My question is who can slam the doors?

You have nothing.
Pretty pathetic how Israel-hater will fight any opportunity to make Palestinian lives better.

You should stop dreaming about Israel's disappearance,there's no way around it. If You think Gaza should not develop until the the day Israel is gone...then You're just part of the problem, not the solution.

Israel is the only one denying Palestinian development.

You have nothing.
Pretty pathetic how Israel-hater will fight any opportunity to make Palestinian lives better.

Let me know when Israel allows Palestinian development.

Yours is the typical attitude of the intransigent islamic supremacist.

Your Jew hatreds coupled with the writ of your politico-religious ideology requires that all of Israel is forever an Islamist waqf as promised by the inventor of islam.

You're on board with that as long as others die trying to return to those halcyon days of the caliphate.

That's actually comical as the caliphate isn't coming back and as a nation, Israel gets stronger.

You have nothing.

We're discussing it right now.

You have nothing.

Let me know when you stop burrowing tunnels in furtherance of the gee-had.

Until then, Chuckles, be a well behaved wannabe and do as you're told.

Subhan Allah.

Yes, this is spot on!
End of conflict or improvement of conditions is Hamas' greatest threat to existence.

You have nothing.

The only thing needed is a change in Israel's policies.

You have nothing.

Nothing ever will appease Hamas, so why bother?
The only thing needed is for more neighbors to normalize relations with Israel,
and this is happening

flacaltenn's Road project has just the right potential for such an alliance.

P F Tinmore
Why would You want Palestinian Arabs be left out of this joint regional development?
This seems counter productive and self-defeating on a number of levels.

Last edited:

You have nothing.

Doesn't need a change in roads. Needs a change in policies.

You have nothing.

Hamas and the PLO/ Fatah Islamic policies of destruction of Israel.

THAT must really go !!!

My question is not the route. My question is who can slam the doors?

Question would be for what valid REASONS can ANY of the nations connected to this --- slam the doors?

I suppose all that would be agreed upon by Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel and whatever "federation" the Palestine City States wanted to create. Would be up to the Palestinians who belongs in the "federation" and can benefit as long as the group Administrating the route agree to provide security services.

I doubt Egypt, Israel, Jordan would have issues sharing security, maintenance, customs roles. In FACT, if GAZA had a port connected to this -- It could EASILY be staffed at customs with Jordanians, or Egyptians or at some point Palestinians. If they ever got their act together enough to FORM an Internationally recognized Customs agency.

Why don't you go help them do that??

You have nothing.

Israel's policies are exampled by western style representative governments, free markets / free trade, secure borders and those attributes which define a first world society. Unfortunately, the islamic middle east has never embraced those attributes.

You want conflict and you want bloodshed. You have this retrograde notion that all your ills will be solved with the destruction of Israel. What you won't acknowledge is that overwhelmingly, the slaughter that Moslems are so willing to inflict on one-another has nothing to do with the existence of Israel.

You have nothing.

No see. That's where you're wrong. Even by the archaic "map method" --- you would STILL have issues about CONNECTIVITY of the Pali areas. So ROADS are actually on the table in ANY peace settlement. HERE -- roads and connectivity go OFF THE MAP to include a large view of TRADE and commerce.

In fact, as part of the process, the Arab neighbors should consider CLOSING their God awful Pali refugee camps and TRADING some land --- near Gaza -- near the Jordan River - Near the Lebanon border- to the Palestinians as PART of this solution.

Learn how stuff actually works.

Forum List

Back