The Palestinian Cause in 2 Minutes

Zein El Nour

Feb 4, 2009
Here is a video that really summarizes the Palestinian Cause in 2 minutes (well, at least from the Palestinian perspective):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frm8xv5wuvs]YouTube - Palestine: What it's all about (Never Before Campaign)[/ame]

___

This video is the biggest joke I've ever seen. It uses pictures of captured Arab terrorists, bombs falling on Gaza military targets and children to convince you that Israel is the bad guy and completely ignores every single attrocity that this "resistence" has committed.

One thing I will point out for sure is that it has been 42 years - since the invention of a separate, independent Palestine as an Arab country. Because it never existed before that.

What a completely bullshit video.

whatever you say, xylon b fodder.

Aww. How cute. A holocaust reference.

The holocaust will look like a walk in the park if we give the dirty Arabs what ZIONISTS WANT.

there, I fixed that for you, ya dirty jew. Trust me, jew boy.. it's pretty clear that you are sitting in your bedroom jacking off to the ironic idea of an arab holocaust. By all means, pussy, get your genocide on.. the sooner you do the sooner you flush whatever capitol 8 million dead jews provided after ww2.

:thup:

David and Sho, you guys ought to get a room.

You're obviously meant to be a couple.

Hey Ed.. go ahead and enjoy your melon spritzer over there in the shade.

Forum List

Back