The Palestine Solution

It is you who obviously did not understand my reply. In the Bible when the word "He" with a capital "h" is used, it is referring to God, not a person.

It is you who obviously did not understand my reply. In the Bible when the word "He" with a capital "h" is used, it is referring to God, not a person.
OK, that was my point but what does that mean?

I'm not going to get caught up in your pretzel, nor go down your rabbit hole Tinmore. You know what it means, quit your bullshit.
And He shall raise a banner to the nations, and He shall gather the lost of Israel, and the scattered ones of Judah He shall gather from the four corners of the earth." (Isaiah 11)
Thank you.

He shall gather the lost of Israel,
Not a bunch of atheists from Europe. This Israel is a fake.

And He shall raise a banner to the nations, and He shall gather the lost of Israel, and the scattered ones of Judah He shall gather from the four corners of the earth." (Isaiah 11)

OMG. You are hilarious. So when the Lord G-d spoke of gathering the Jewish people from the four corners of the earth -- He meant all of them except the ones in Europe. Oh and the ones in Africa. Oh, and the ones in the Americas. Or India. Or China. So what 'four corners' do you think He meant?

OMG. You are hilarious. So when the Lord G-d spoke of gathering the Jewish people from the four corners of the earth -- He meant all of them except the ones in Europe. Oh and the ones in Africa. Oh, and the ones in the Americas. Or India. Or China. So what 'four corners' do you think He meant?
:eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back