The Palestine people didn't just appear in Palestine but the Zionst did

And what does the Bible say about his death. As you posted you Christians believe in evolution, which is not in the N.T. is it.
For a "Christian" you know very little about what we believe today
Come Judgment Day, you're going to be in a world of shit!

Along with every other human being on this planet, you included........................ So my advise is to enjoy what time you have left

The only squatters are the European settlers and their offspring. But you knew that. The Christians and the Jews have deeds and titles recorded. It was these deeds and titles recorded in the tax registries that allowed the British to determine that the Arabs owned nearly all the before it was stolen by the current Jewish squatters. Several sources confirm this fact, here are two, with links to the source documenents. So please, MJB stop your bullshitting.

View attachment 40124

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

AND

OFFICIAL RECORDS OF THE SECOND SESSION OF
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY
UNITED NATIONS
SPECIAL COMMITTEE
ON PALESTINE

REPORT TO THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY

VOLUME 1

Lake Success
New York

"164. The Arab population, despite the strenuous efforts of Jews to acquire land in Palestine, at present remains in possession of approximately 85 per cent of the land. The provisions of the land transfer regulations of 1940, which gave effect to the 1939 White Paper policy, have severely restricted the Jewish efforts to acquire new land."

A 364 of 3 September 1947

No such thing as tax registry's Abdul so stop LYING there are Land registry which record the names of the land owners and there are tax records that record the taxes due. The land registry shows that only 0.8% of the land was oened by arab muslims, while the Jews owned 8% and the Christians 1%. The rest was owned by absentee Ottoman landlords who rented some to arab muslim share croppers. You are trying to bluff and bluster your way through and failing because you don't have the intelligence to understand that you are LYING
The rest was owned by absentee Ottoman landlords...

WOW, they bought all of that land? WOW!

They acquired it as muslims usually did by force of arms or by the Emperors decree. Which meant nothing once the Jews had declared independence of the Mandate for Palestine
Ah, so the Ottomans stole it from the Palestinians.

No from the Christians who stole it from the muslims who stole it from the Jews.
YOU MISSED OUT THE ROMANS

Amin al-Husseini was born around 1897[15] in Jerusalem, the son of the mufti of that city and prominent early opponent of Zionism, Tahir al-Husayni.[16] The al-Husseini clan consisted of wealthy landowners in southern Palestine, centered around the district of Jerusalem. Thirteen members of the clan had been Mayors of Jerusalem between 1864 and 1920. Another member of the clan and Amin's half-brother,[17]Kamil al-Husayni, also served as Mufti of Jerusalem

Haj Amin al-Husseini - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Do your own homework from there. Heres another tidbit for you to read from oh goodness a Zionist (Jewish)site.

According to the census of 1922, the Jews numbered only 84,000, or 11 percent of the population of Palestine. The Zionists, moreover, could not openly oppose the establishment of democratic structures, which was clearly in accordance with the Covenant of the League of Nations and the mandatory system.

Palestine During World War I Jewish Virtual Library

From your link: Al-Husseini was the scion of a family of Jerusalemite notables, who trace their origins to the grandson of Muhammad.

Hmm? Didn't Muhammad hail from the Arabian Peninsula?

My suspicion that Mr Haj Amin Husseini was not indigenous to the Holy Land was confirmed when I linked to a link from your link:

The Husayni (Husseini) clan claim descent from Husayn ibn Ali, the grandson of Mohammad, the founder of Islam; Husayn hailed from Medina, which is in the Arabian Peninsula." (al-Husayni - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia)

I am now in the process of investigating other notable "Palestinian" families to see whether they're indigenous to the Holy Land or, like the Husseinis, are squatters that hail from the Arabian Peninsula.

Thanks for the initiative, poster.
When, exactly, did the Jews go to Palestine?

They've always been there.

Nope.

"In 63 BC, Judaea became a protectorate of Rome. Coming under the administration of a governor, Judaea was allowed a king; the governor's business was to regulate trade and maximize tax revenue. While the Jews despised the Greeks, the Romans were a nightmare. Governorships were bought at high prices; the governors would attempt to squeeze as much revenue as possible from their regions and pocket as much as they could. Even with a Jewish king, the Judaeans revolted in 70 AD, a desperate revolt that ended tragically. In 73 AD, the last of the revolutionaries were holed up in a mountain fort called Masada; the Romans had besieged the fort for two years, and the 1,000 men, women, and children inside were beginning to starve. In desperation, the Jewish revolutionaries killed themselves rather than surrender to the Romans. The Romans then destroyed Jerusalem, annexed Judaea as a Roman province, and systematically drove the Jews from Palestine. After 73 AD, Hebrew history would only be the history of the Diaspora as the Jews and their world view spread over Africa, Asia, and Europe."

The Diaspora Jewish Virtual Library

And yet there was a major battle between the Jews and Romans after this date at Masada, and that is where Jesus was killed.
Well you would say that,

Amin al-Husseini was born around 1897[15] in Jerusalem, the son of the mufti of that city and prominent early opponent of Zionism, Tahir al-Husayni.[16] The al-Husseini clan consisted of wealthy landowners in southern Palestine, centered around the district of Jerusalem. Thirteen members of the clan had been Mayors of Jerusalem between 1864 and 1920. Another member of the clan and Amin's half-brother,[17]Kamil al-Husayni, also served as Mufti of Jerusalem

Do your own homework from there. Heres another tidbit for you to read from oh goodness a Zionist (Jewish)site.

According to the census of 1922, the Jews numbered only 84,000, or 11 percent of the population of Palestine. The Zionists, moreover, could not openly oppose the establishment of democratic structures, which was clearly in accordance with the Covenant of the League of Nations and the mandatory system.

From your link: Al-Husseini was the scion of a family of Jerusalemite notables, who trace their origins to the grandson of Muhammad.

My suspicion that Mr Haj Amin Husseini was not indigenous to the Holy Land was confirmed when I linked to a link from your link:

The Husayni (Husseini) clan claim descent from Husayn ibn Ali, the grandson of Mohammad, the founder of Islam; Husayn hailed from Medina, which is in the Arabian Peninsula." (al-Husayni - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia)

I am now in the process of investigating other notable "Palestinian" families to see whether they're indigenous to the Holy Land or, like the Husseinis, are squatters that hail from the Arabian Peninsula.

Tosser

No such thing as tax registry's Abdul so stop LYING there are Land registry which record the names of the land owners and there are tax records that record the taxes due. The land registry shows that only 0.8% of the land was oened by arab muslims, while the Jews owned 8% and the Christians 1%. The rest was owned by absentee Ottoman landlords who rented some to arab muslim share croppers. You are trying to bluff and bluster your way through and failing because you don't have the intelligence to understand that you are LYING
The rest was owned by absentee Ottoman landlords...

WOW, they bought all of that land? WOW!

They acquired it as muslims usually did by force of arms or by the Emperors decree. Which meant nothing once the Jews had declared independence of the Mandate for Palestine
Ah, so the Ottomans stole it from the Palestinians.

No from the Christians who stole it from the muslims who stole it from the Jews.
YOU MISSED OUT THE ROMANS

I did not go that far back, just to the last time the arab muslim owned Palestine for just 22 years

When, exactly, did the Jews go to Palestine?

They've always been there.

Nope.

"In 63 BC, Judaea became a protectorate of Rome. Coming under the administration of a governor, Judaea was allowed a king; the governor's business was to regulate trade and maximize tax revenue. While the Jews despised the Greeks, the Romans were a nightmare. Governorships were bought at high prices; the governors would attempt to squeeze as much revenue as possible from their regions and pocket as much as they could. Even with a Jewish king, the Judaeans revolted in 70 AD, a desperate revolt that ended tragically. In 73 AD, the last of the revolutionaries were holed up in a mountain fort called Masada; the Romans had besieged the fort for two years, and the 1,000 men, women, and children inside were beginning to starve. In desperation, the Jewish revolutionaries killed themselves rather than surrender to the Romans. The Romans then destroyed Jerusalem, annexed Judaea as a Roman province, and systematically drove the Jews from Palestine. After 73 AD, Hebrew history would only be the history of the Diaspora as the Jews and their world view spread over Africa, Asia, and Europe."

The Diaspora Jewish Virtual Library

And yet there was a major battle between the Jews and Romans after this date at Masada, and that is where Jesus was killed.
Well you would say that,

Yes because it is true and the archaeological records support it

Tosser

Because he is using your own links to show the Palestinians are not really Palestinians but illegal immigrants. Good isn't it when you are destroyed by your own links.....................

Tosser

Because he is using your own links to show the Palestinians are not really Palestinians but illegal immigrants. Good isn't it when you are destroyed by your own links.....................
Your mind may swirl in Bullshit....but we Pro-Palestinians live in the real world,TOSSER

Tosser

Your mind may swirl in Bullshit....but we Pro-Palestinians live in the real world,TOSSER

How can you when your views are clouded by a 7c cult that has become more violent and less intelligent

Tosser

How can you when your views are clouded by a 7c cult that has become more violent and less intelligent
Well the secular Jews are modern people but a lot live in the land of the usrper David.....today and for the past 1000++ years

Like these people?

Yes just like these people who are extremists, just that there are more extremists in islam and white America than there are in Israel.

Do you have the percentages from a reliable source?

Don't you read the newspapers them, and rely on your imam for your news..........

Forum List

Back