The Palace of Genghis Kahn

i suppose this discovery and its aftermath will make for one hell of an interesting history/discovery channel special that i'll probably miss because i'll still be in japan

NATO AIR said:
i suppose this discovery and its aftermath will make for one hell of an interesting history/discovery channel special that i'll probably miss because i'll still be in japan

Barbarian Week! Which I find uninteresting because what's interesting about a mob? (Reminiscent of) Jenjiss Kahn on the other hand might make some interesting specials, he being more than just a barbarian. Look on the bright side, you can always order it on VHS or DVD from their online store.

I would have thought with all the US personnel stationed over there, for as long as they have been, there would be all manner of stateside television broadcasted all over the orient. I guess not.

Zhukov said:
Barbarian Week! Which I find uninteresting because what's interesting about a mob? (Reminiscent of) Jenjiss Kahn on the other hand might make some interesting specials, he being more than just a barbarian. Look on the bright side, you can always order it on VHS or DVD from their online store.

I would have thought with all the US personnel stationed over there, for as long as they have been, there would be all manner of stateside television broadcasted all over the orient. I guess not.

in port, they have discovery channel... the history channel is supposedly available but its electronic snow all the time. out to sea, we got Armed Forces Network News, Sports and Atlantic/Pacific Entertainment. No educational fare there ala History, Discovery or A&E.

:bang3:

Forum List

Back