The Ox Vs. The Rat

Mr. Capitalism

Aug 10, 2009
Behold quite possibly the greatest single campaign ad of all time. If this ad were a woman, I would fuck it: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xopdhv-tcPM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The Ox vs. King Roy The Rat[/ame]

You've got to be fucking kidding me. What kind of self respecting campaign puts out this sort of shit?

Even more so, he calls Roy Barnes the candidate of the special interest while he was "stating up for taxpayers against the special interests". That makes sense, until you know most Georgians saw a massive property tax hikes this year due to a fall in revenues... but there was still plenty of money for a big tax for insurance companies (who are, surprise surprise, the biggest contributors to "The Ox").

You've got to be fucking kidding me. What kind of self respecting campaign puts out this sort of shit?

The one who has a press release for it including this line:

The [event where the ad will be released] is being held at an undisclosed laser-tag facility and is closed to the public. After viewing the commercial, the volunteers will enjoy pizza and laser-tag.

The real reason Roy lost was over the state flag. Enough rednecks got pissed off about it that they voted for his opponent (who issued a series of vague promises about it which he never delivered on).

Seriously though, that's almost enough to make me want to vote in the Republican primary to cast a ballot for his main opponent.

Forum List

Back