The OWS signs

313115_285193644843909_100000598274046_1087804_236766319_n.jpg

Which makes it pretty damn clear which of us is actually perceived as a threat. The tea party assimilated, so they're harmless.

But we were told that the TP were dangerous rogues. So what is it? Why do y'all continually change the story?

The Tea Party people were dogs with no teeth. This is not impressive if you look at the civil disobedience that ran up to the Revolutionary War. It was not peaceful.

"Y'all need a haircut. That's all that's wrong with you." Gov Wallace.
That these people have the right to vote is precisely what's wrong with America.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QZlp3eGMNI]Occupy Atlanta Silences Civil Rights Hero John Lewis! - YouTube[/ame]

-"If Voting Made a Difference It Would Have Already Made A Difference"
-"Work, Consume, Be Silent, Die -- I Rely On Your Apathy"
-"The Empire Strikes Back"
-"We Are The Tired Poor Huddled Masses"
-"Corporate Greed is Un-American"
-"End Corporate Welfare"
-"Another Mother Against Greed"
-"Obama Let Wall Street F***k Yo Mama!
-"Why Bail Out Wall Street Than Sell Out Main Street"
-"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them - Albert Einstein"
-"I Will Not Let Food Stamps Numb My Hunger For Righteousness and Justice"
-"You Are The 99%"
-"Plutocrats Go Back To Your Planet"
-Talk About Campaign Finance Reform!
Stop Lobbyists, Occupy K Street Washington"
-"No More Bailout For Executive Bonuses
No More Money For Wars
Take Care Of Our Vets
Campaign Finance Reform
Stop Raising Tuition/ Stop Attack On Teachers &
Public Employees"
-"1 Out of 5 American Children Live in Poverty"
-"Greed Kills"
-"Guilty Bankers Should Be In Jail"
-"The Worker Class Too Big To Fail"
-"Let Us realize A Society Based On Human Needs Not On Hedge Fund Profits"
-"Give Me My Future Back"

In case you still don't know what they're all about.

Raymond J. Learsy: The Tea Party Misses the Point of OWS's Aspirations

:cuckoo::cuckoo: The Tea Party has been out for 3-1/2 years with signs regarding all the bail-outs--where we're the OWS crowd then?

Now it appears that you have another list of complaints--on top of the one Keith Olbermann disclosed from the General Council of the OWS crowd.

The only common denominator this crowd represents is that THEY ALL LOVE BARACK OBAMA. They have witnessed their Messiah--crashing through support levels and have decided to take to the streets--with nothing more than a hodge-podge list of complaints from special interest groups from A to Z.--:lol::lol:

High School.

Which makes it pretty damn clear which of us is actually perceived as a threat. The tea party assimilated, so they're harmless.

But we were told that the TP were dangerous rogues. So what is it? Why do y'all continually change the story?

The Tea Party people were dogs with no teeth. This is not impressive if you look at the civil disobedience that ran up to the Revolutionary War. It was not peaceful.

The American Revolution was against the oppressive british crown. Get your facts straight.

I know what they are about. They are about shitcanning our Constitution.

The Constitution was written by rich men, for the benefit of rich men. Nothing in America has changed.

The Constitution was written by influential men with much to loose. Some were rich and some were poor, but they worked within a system they developed to protect the liberty of all. They didn't develop a system that would take from the productive and give to the indolent. They created a system that would allow, not ensure, that all could prosper if they worked hard for it.

The OWS movement is now over here in Ireland. They took over a bank building over the weekend. The local businesses were supporting them with pizza, curries, and electricity.

Dude, you just made my day. :clap2:

Made my day as well. Reminds me that the OWS loons are stealing from the local businesses in the U.S. Also, they are shutting down museums and enjoying the delites of pepper spray to the eyes.

Interesting... 'We are the tired poor huddle masses'... I wish they'd read the next line.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.
I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

Awesome words. Written as a bitchslap to Europe... who the left are now trying to turn us into a carbon copy of.

Sad. Very, very sad.

Obama was right - Americans have gone soft.

I know what they are about. They are about shitcanning our Constitution.

The Constitution was written by rich men, for the benefit of rich men. Nothing in America has changed.

The Constitution was written by influential men with much to loose. Some were rich and some were poor, but they worked within a system they developed to protect the liberty of all. They didn't develop a system that would take from the productive and give to the indolent. They created a system that would allow, not ensure, that all could prosper if they worked hard for it.

From the Declaration:

— And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

Saw plenty of the 'OWS' crowd on 14th st nw in DC when dropping my fiancee off to work.... and I saw plenty of the whackadoo signs that far outnumbered any normal or civil ones... 'Impeach Bush' (uhhhh he's out of office, dumbass), Execute Bush (yeah, that's a civil guy), Limit CEO pay to 100K (yeah, such a freedom loving guy there), Free College Education is a Right (somehow I don't think that whacko gets either the concept of freedom nor adult responsibilities), Marxism NOW (no explanation needed of this loon's standing), and MANY MANY MORE....

Ever stop to think that maybe they might be a plant by the right wing insane crowd.
Seems to me that they had a little episode when the Ohio voters were occupying the Capitol building, someone portraying the Koch brothers made a few comments about planting some rowdies. And the dumb governor agreed to maybe doing just that strategy.
UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back