the OWS is the lefts Tea Party !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
the conservative Americans answer to business as usual in Washington is the Tea Party,that is in favor of smaller government and traditional values even more so than the current leadership in the GOP!!The lefts answer to business as usual is the OWS ,which is in favor of more government control of the private sector and a progressive value system and are even more far left than the leaders in DMC!! it is the lefts Tea PARTY !!

Last edited:
and an ideological clash is destined to happen between the two !! wait until the OWS attempts to crash a Tea Party rally !!!:eusa_eh:

OWS is not being finainced by some very large money donors, nor TV political commontaters , yet anyway.

the bastards that tried to force a bank teller to cash a 600 billion $ check should have been shot down by the banks security guards !! just like they would shoot down a bank robber !!

(My, my, my! Getting paid to fight Wall Streets Greed and corruption. And these protesters were all supposed to be all concerned, righteous, conscientious citizens of this republic indignant about the injustices Capitalism was inflicting on the common man. Tsk! Tsk! Pardon me, Nancy Pelosi, Liberal trollop, former Speaker, exactly what is your definition of astroturf? Might this fit?

"The Working Families Party (WFP) (Working Families) is New York's most energetic, independent and progressive political party. Formed in 1998 by a grassroots coalition of community organizations, neighborhood activists, and labor unions, we came together to build a society that works for all of us, not just Wall Street CEOs and the well-connected. WFP is independent from corporate and government funding and in-addition we are community based; community funded and equally uninfluenced by both major parties. Our agenda focuses on economic and social justice, corporate accountability, job creation, environmental protection, and investment in education and healthcare.

For the past twelve years the WFP has been at the fore front of progressive politics,

Leading the fight and helping to frame the debate. The WFP has a proud record of fighting for issues that matter and has been instrumental in implementing key pieces of legislation such as Raising New York's Minimum Wage, Enacting Living Wage Laws, Creating Thousands of Jobs In the Green Economy, Passing Healthcare Reforms on the Local Level, Fighting for Affordable Housing, Keeping Tuition Costs Low, A Progressive Tax Code, Reliable/Cost Effective Public Transit System, Public Financing Of Elections and Corporate Accountability . In addition, we have an unapologetic stance on supporting and pushing good candidates to enact progressive legislation

The WFP is seeking immediate hires.

You must be an energetic communicator, with a passion for social and economic justice.

Only outgoing, articulate dedicated, determined candidates will be considered for the positions.

For those candidates that qualify WFP offers substantial paid-training provided by senior leadership, on varied issues such as: advocacy, public speaking, mobilizing, fundraising, networking and organizing. We invest in passionate people with excellent communication skills and a full benefits package is offered to those candidates that qualify. In addition, there is opportunity for advancement and travel to our satellite chapters and out of state affiliates.

Compensation: $350-$650 A Week Depending On Responsibility & Length Of Time On Staff
•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
•Please, no phone calls about this job!
•Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests."

FIGHT TO HOLD WALLSTREET ACCOUNTABLE NOW! MAKE A DIFFERNENCE GET PAID!

"You must be an energetic communicator, with a passion for social and economic justice.

Only outgoing, articulate dedicated, determined candidates will be considered for the positions."

Would that dude defecating on the police car in Saturday's UK Daily Mail photograph fit the job requirements? Letting the sun shine in on parts of your body that society in general has long dissapproved of letting see the light of day might be construed in some quarters as outgoing. There might be something in Saudi Arabian Sharia Law compliant society that we could learn from them as the Liberal Chattering Classes encourage us to. They usually behead individuals who commit such acts.

the conservative Americans answer to business as usual in Washington is the Tea Party,that is in favor of smaller government and traditional values even more so than the current leadership in the GOP!!The lefts answer to business as usual is the OWS ,which is in favor of more government control of the private sector and a progressive value system and are even more far left than the leaders in DMC!! it is the lefts Tea PARTY !!

Wow, Yidnar, you are finally in positive territory on your rep score!

after seeing the photo of a liberal shitting on a police car during the communist rally taking place in NYC, from now on I will refer to the to the left as the SHIT PARTY !!!....i would like all true Americans to join me in this proper description of the liberal [SHIT] party !!:clap2::clap2::clap2::eusa_angel:

the OWS movement is gaining traction with the left as fast as the Tea Party gained traction with conservatives !!! is it possible that the OWS could have representatives in congress one day ??:confused:

New Topics

Forum List

Back