The other day

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
I ordered some Wen products.. and now... all my advertisements on this board are guess what?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My wife ordered WEN stuff last month and loves it. Hey, a happy woman is a friendly woman if you get my drift. BTW, they'll keep sending it until you tell 'em to stop.

My wife ordered WEN stuff last month and loves it. Hey, a happy woman is a friendly woman if you get my drift. BTW, they'll keep sending it until you tell 'em to stop.

when i go bald.

Poor Wiwwow :( GO OUT & DO SOMETHING LIKE VOLUNTEER FOR THE DEMOCRATS IF YOU WANT ANY RESPECT :mad: :lol:

I can live without your brand of respect dotpig. tbnt

why do you use the term pig as an insult. First you lower-case me w/ it ystrdy and then you upper-case me w/ it today. Can't ask you in a PM because you have your inbox set to the 'sissy-mode' ;) :(

it keeps you honest and me out of trouble with the Del.

I can live without your brand of respect dotpig. tbnt

why do you use the term pig as an insult. First you lower-case me w/ it ystrdy and then you upper-case me w/ it today. Can't ask you in a PM because you have your inbox set to the 'sissy-mode' ;) :(

Very well. HEY!!! r u going to apologize to Chris (your siggie) after the President is reelected? :)

It doesn't suds up. I believe it's the same principle as Jonathan Detox Dirt Clarifying Shampoo. You know how your hair always looks better the day after you shampoo?

Very well. HEY!!! r u going to apologize to Chris (your siggie) after the President is reelected? :)

No, if he gets reelected Chris will owe me an apology.

Forum List

Back