The Oscars mess. Can liberals do ANYTHING right?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
These are the same people who gave us a semi-literate affirmative action baby for president and now the country is bankrupt and infested with america-hating muslims and illegals. Liberals are brainless impractical incompetent idiots.

These are the same people who gave us a semi-literate affirmative action baby for president and now the country is bankrupt and infested with america-hating muslims and illegals. Liberals are brainless impractical incompetent idiots.
If there was ever a true investigation on this, I would bet my last dollar, the Price Water brude, all Trump supporters and did this intentionally to embarrass the Academy. I mean the irony is not lost here at all.

This happened once in 89 years, I would say that is a pretty good record.

• Banned
If there was ever a true investigation on this, I would bet my last dollar, the Price Water brude, all Trump supporters and did this intentionally to embarrass the Academy. I mean the irony is not lost here at all.

Price-Waterhouse has fallen on their sword and said it was their fault so i think you're wrong. This was just standard liberal incompetence. I suspect Warren Beatty can't even read - like his hero obama.

Price-Waterhouse has fallen on their sword and said it was their fault so i think you're wrong. This was just standard liberal incompetence. I suspect Warren Beatty can't even read - like his hero obama.
Well apparently when put on the spot to ad lib these dweebs choke. Obviously they are way overrated and way over paid.

Well apparently when put on the spot to ad lib these dweebs choke. Obviously they are way overrated and way over paid.

Much like Obungles was....

tigerred5brains and common : 16676372 said:
Irony not lost.. brains and common sense lost.

Obama came from nowhere and became President. What have you done with your life?

Obama was a terrorist sympathizer who chanted God DAMN America! With his hate ranter minister, farted around with a lil community organization and fucking up parts of I'll. before running off to fuck up bigger and better things.
Now we gotta fix all that.

Obama came from nowhere and became President. What have you done with your life?
I haven't added 10 trillion dollars to our debt so there is that.

I haven't added 10 trillion dollars to our debt so there is that.
Another idiot heard from. Thank you for your participation.

Quite more than you have is my guess...I've yet to meet a left loon yet that ever actually accomplished something on their own...you're certainly no exception

Obama was a terrorist sympathizer who chanted God DAMN America! With his hate ranter minister, farted around with a lil community organization and fucking up parts of I'll. before running off to fuck up bigger and better things.
Now we gotta fix all that.
Your brainless white president, call all you white hillbillies the poorly educated, has dissed our soldiers and their war efforts, just today saying we never win anything, has praised our enemy, Putin to the high ends of heaven, has hated our media, our judges, our election process and Obama was anti american???

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS COUNTRY AND KISS MY BIG BLACK ASS YOU STUPID WHITE SHIT FOR BRAINS WHORE!!

Quite more than you have is my guess...I've yet to meet a left loon yet that ever actually accomplished something on their own...you're certainly no exception
You are showing your ignorance, as usual. Keep up the good work and do not surprise or disappoint us.

Forum List

Back