The Original Sin of Israel

Israel's Real Original Sin: Racist Rabbis[/]

You're one sick Muzzie puppy.

The UN ranks Israel among the 15 best countries to live in (out of 170 countries) in the world and with the highest qualities of life, emphasizing political and cultural freedom and equality in education, healthcare, life expectancy and income, ahead of England, Spain, Greece, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Austria

Statistics | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Human Development is a development paradigm that is about much more than the rise or fall of national incomes. It is about creating an environment in which people can develop their full potential and lead productive, creative lives in accord with their needs and interests. People are the real wealth of nations. Development is thus about expanding the choices people have to lead lives that they value. And it is thus about much more than economic growth, which is only a means —if a very important one —of enlarging people’s choices.

Fundamental to enlarging these choices is building human capabilities —the range of things that people can do or be in life. The most basic capabilities for human development are to lead long and healthy lives, to be knowledgeable, to have access to the resources needed for a decent standard of living and to be able to participate in the life of the community. Without these, many choices are simply not available, and many opportunities in life remain inaccessible.

Now I understand you George.
True or False, Ropey?

"“Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us.'

" Explaining why God allowed non-Jews long lives, he added: 'Imagine that your donkey would die, you’d lose your income. [The donkey] is your servant. …

"'That’s why he [the gentile] gets a long life, to work well for the Jew.'”

I'm not saying this sentiment is shared by most Jews; however it is being put forth by some Jews with the authority to influence the next generation of IDF snipers.

Israel's racist rabbis

True or False, Ropey?

Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us[/].'

The UN ranks Israel among the 15 best countries to live in (out of 170 countries) in the world and with the highest qualities of life, emphasizing political and cultural freedom and equality in education, healthcare, life expectancy and income, ahead of England, Spain, Greece, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Austria

Statistics | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Human Development is a development paradigm that is about much more than the rise or fall of national incomes. It is about creating an environment in which people can develop their full potential and lead productive, creative lives in accord with their needs and interests. People are the real wealth of nations. Development is thus about expanding the choices people have to lead lives that they value. And it is thus about much more than economic growth, which is only a means —if a very important one —of enlarging people’s choices.

Fundamental to enlarging these choices is building human capabilities —the range of things that people can do or be in life. The most basic capabilities for human development are to lead long and healthy lives, to be knowledgeable, to have access to the resources needed for a decent standard of living and to be able to participate in the life of the community. Without these, many choices are simply not available, and many opportunities in life remain inaccessible.

True or False, Ropey?

"“Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us[/].'

Quran: Infidels Are Doomed...
Those who drowned in the flood were disbelievers. 11:42
Allah will send a painful doom on several nations. 11:48
Disbelievers are the rightful owners of the Fire 13:5
Allah does not hear the prayer of disbelievers. 13:14
Those who do not answer Allah's call will go to hell. 13:18
Allah leads disbelievers astry while he torments them in this life. Then afterh they die, he makes them uffer even more pain in the doom of the Hereafter. 13:33-34
The reward for disbelievers is the Fire. 13:35
Woe unto the disbelievers. Theirs will be an awful doom. 14:2
"Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom." 14:22
"They set up rivals to Allah that they may mislead (men) from His way. Say: Enjoy life (while ye may) for lo! your journey's end will be the Fire." 14:30
Let the disbelievers enjoy life and let false hope beguile them. They will come to know! 15:2-3
"The disbelievers would not be tolerated." 15:8
Iblis will lead humans astray. Only perfect Muslims will be safe from him. The rest will go to hell. 15:39-43
Those who don't believe in the Hereafter are proud. 16:22
Allah made a roof fall in to kill unbelievers. "And the doom came on them whence they knew not." 16:26
Disbelievers are evil and will dwell in hell forever. 16:27-29
Disbelievers are liars. 16:39
Theirs will be the Fire, and they will be abandoned." 16:62
"Theirs will be a painful doom." 16:63
Allah will add doom to doom for those who disbelieve. 16:88
Those who oppose Islam will face an awful doom. 16:94
Those who loose their faith in Islam will face an awful doom. Allah's wrath is upon them. 16:106

Last edited:
Is the steady rise of ultra-orthodox influence in Israel an existential threat to the Jewish State?

"In case after case, rightist coalitions have insisted the money was simply not there, and so Western standards for 'quality of life' remained out of reach; the country's most responsible citizens have shrugged, more or less, and returned to work, knowing that rates of participation in Israel's workforce is actually among the lowest in OECD nations, around 57%, because of the amount of money supporting ultra-orthodox 'learning.'

"The Carmel brush fires have suddenly given all of this frustration a powerful symbol — a kind of Katrina event.

"Just who have the governments been serving?

"Perhaps the signal moment came on Channel Two Friday evening, when the fires were at their worst, and the newscast's most forceful commentator, Amnon Abramovich, let loose with what a great many in the audience was thinking.

"'If you are not a settler or a Haredi lobby," he said (I am paraphrasing),"you might as well forget getting anything from the Israeli government in recent years.'"

Religious parasites and colonial thugs prosper while Apartheid Israel swirls the drain.

Good riddance to all slaves.

Israel's Future

The Arab countries do not want those refugees, an influx of Palestinians is what caused Lebanons civil war and Kuwait kicked out most of their Palestinians after they aided the Iraqis after they invaded Kuwait, even after Kuwait gave them free housing, schooling, jobs and medical care. Everyone saw how they fucked the Kuwaitis, who would take a chance on these guys now?

I agree. So why on earth would Israel take them in?

Religious parasites and colonial thugs prosper while Apartheid Israel swirls the drain.
Religious parasites and colonial thugs, calling others religious parasites and colonial thugs. A rep of the country of falling bridges, runaway trains, collapsing levees, exploding gas pipelines, puking oil platforms, etc., taking a principled stand about the jovish infrastructure. Hoolarious.

The Arab countries do not want those refugees, an influx of Palestinians is what caused Lebanons civil war and Kuwait kicked out most of their Palestinians after they aided the Iraqis after they invaded Kuwait, even after Kuwait gave them free housing, schooling, jobs and medical care. Everyone saw how they fucked the Kuwaitis, who would take a chance on these guys now?

I agree. So why on earth would Israel take them in?
Possibly because "they" and their ancestors lived in "Israel" long before the Russians and Poles who are currently stealing "their" land did?

Do you really want every human society on this planet to have a right to the land their ancestors occupied 2000 years ago?

Religious parasites and colonial thugs, calling others religious parasites and colonial thugs. A rep of the country of falling bridges, runaway trains, collapsing levees, exploding gas pipelines, puking oil platforms, etc., taking a principled stand about the jovish infrastructure. Hoolarious.
You gotta problem with falling bridges, runaway trains (that one's a movie, doc), collapsing levees, exploding gas pipelines and puking BP?

What are you...some kinda sissy?

Possibly because "they" and their ancestors lived in "Israel" long before the Russians and Poles who are currently stealing "their" land did?

Well, no. You're severely uneducated.

Jews lived in Judea, from which "Jewish" is derived, 2000 years before Muslim intruders invaded from Arabia. The land was sovereign Jewish land 4000 years ago and the land is sovereign Jewish land today under international law.

Is the steady rise of ultra-orthodox influence in Israel an existential threat to the Jewish State?

8 out of 10 Israeli Arabs prefer Israel over any other country in the world, including Arab and Muslim shitholes.

Cambridge, MA (May 15, 2008) – A new study released today finds strong support for coexistence efforts amongst a majority of Jewish and Arab citizens of Israel. The findings may buoy hopes for long-term peace in the region.

77% of Arab citizens would rather live in Israel than in any other country in the world.
Center for Public Leadership - Coexistence

I am an Israeli Arab and I support Israel.
Why? Because, I can express myself freely. I'm a free man living in a free country. With my family situation, if I was living in an Arab country, I will be killed long time ago. With my mind and my way of living and my way of thinking, I'm surely already have been killed long time ago.

Why? Because, I love freedom. I adore liberty. And, in Israel, simply, you can express that. Can you imagine if you were a Jewish man living in an Arab country and Parliament member and trying to curse your country, they will kill you straight away. Look what Israel is doing with Arabs in Parliament, they listen, it's a democracy, no problem. They [Arabs] are shouting freely against Israel in the Parliament. This is the truth.

I'm proud to be an Arab living in Israel. I know Arabs they will hate me and kill me, but I don't care. I care about the truth. The truth is there is no much problems with Arabs in Israel. Poor people in Israel if they want to study in the university and clever, they can apply to the university and if they are really wise they can go study free. And, they don't have to pay even if they are an Arab. Israel gives you an opportunity to learn free.

There are very good things in Israel. Health security, in Israel if you are Arab and have any medical problem, you can be fixed for free, You don't pay a penny. They give you life security, no problem. You can work like everyone and you get your pension. Everyone in Israel have a pension. Arabs and Jewish they get the same. Arab doctor and Jewish doctor, they get the same salary. Arab teacher and Jewish teacher, they get the same salary.

Arab student and Jewish student they get the same education. It's the same. The dreams of life, quite the same. If you are good citizen, you have no problems. You can live free. You can go wherever you like. You can choose, you can get inside any group you want.

Honestly, I served in the Israeli army. What is the problem? You want to tell me Arabs don't kill each other? Look in Iraq, they are brothers living in the same neighborhood and they are killing each other. I'm living here, my family is here, everyone I care about is here--my wife, my daughters is here. This is the truth: I'm proud being an Arab living in Israel.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbrIWyEhl8A[/ame]

The point is that Palestinians are Muslims, Christians, and Jews. None of them, as a religion, claim exclusive rights to Palestine. As a diverse group they do have exclusive rights to Palestine. They are the indigenous population. An important fact is that none of them, including the Jews, wanted a foreign takeover of their country.

This is not an Arab or Muslim versus Jew conflict. It is a Palestinians versus foreigners conflict. The Palestinians be they Muslims, Christians, or Jews have the legal and moral high ground. Palestine is their country. It does not belong to foreigners.
:clap2:
Good point PT, especially fake wannabees that claim a "Holy Land" whose ancestors never set foot upon.

The point is that Palestinians are Muslims, Christians, and Jews. None of them, as a religion, claim exclusive rights to Palestine.

Open a history book. :lol:

The ancient name of the land is not "Palestine," which was a European [Roman] invention. The correct historical geographic name of the land is Judah, from which "Jewish" is derived, reflecting Jewish sovereignty over 3000 years ago.

Arab intruders invaded Judah over 1500 years after Jews had established sovereignty.

After World War I, the entire international community in the League of Nations conferred sovereignty over "Palestine" to the Jewish People.

Thus, based on history and the law, Jewish ownership of Palestine is uncontestable.

Your lesson for the day

Last edited:
The point is that Palestinians are Muslims, Christians, and Jews. None of them, as a religion, claim exclusive rights to Palestine.

The ancient name of the land is not "Palestine," which was a European [Roman] invention. The correct historical geographic name of the land is Judah, from which "Jewish" is derived, reflecting Jewish sovereignty over 3000 years ago.

Arab intruders invaded Judah over 1500 years after Jews had established sovereignty.

After World War I, the entire international community in the League of Nations conferred sovereignty over "Palestine" to the Jewish People.

Thus, based on history and the law, Jewish ownership of Palestine is uncontestable.

Your lesson for the day

What right did the world's criminal class have to give Palestine to foreigners?

Your lesson for the day

You're severely uneducated. This is why you have zero reputational points.:lol:

"Palestine" is a European invention [Romans]. The correct historical geographic name of the land is Judea, from which "Jewish" is derived, reflecting the ancient link between the Holy Land and the Jewish People.

Middle East Historian Bernard Lewis...
Official Roman usage of the name Palestine to designate the area of the former Jewish kingdom seems to date from after the Jewish risings and their suppression. The Emperor Hadrian made a determined attempt to stamp out the embers not only of the revolt but of Jewish nationhood and statehood.

It would seem that the name Judaea was abolished at the same time as Jerusalem and the country renamed Palestina or Syria-Palestina with the same intention to obliterate its historic Jewish identity.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Middle-East-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1292004328&sr=8-4[/ame]

Jews had sovereignty over Judea more than 1500 years before Muslims even lived there.

Your history lesson for the day

Last edited:

Your lesson for the day

You're severely uneducated. This is why you have zero reputational points.:lol:

"Palestine" is a European invention [Romans]. The correct historical geographic name of the land is Judea, from which "Jewish" is derived, reflecting the ancient link between the Holy Land and the Jewish People.

Middle East Historian Bernard Lewis...
Official Roman usage of the name Palestine to designate the area of the former Jewish kingdom seems to date from after the Jewish risings and their suppression. The Emperor Hadrian made a determined attempt to stamp out the embers not only of the revolt but of Jewish nationhood and statehood.

It would seem that the name Judaea was abolished at the same time as Jerusalem and the country renamed Palestina or Syria-Palestina with the same intention to obliterate its historic Jewish identity.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Middle-East-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1292004328&sr=8-4]Amazon.com: The Middle East (9780684832807): Bernard Lewis: Books[/ame]

Jews had sovereignty over Judea more than 1500 years before Muslims even lived there.

Your history lesson for the day

So?

Yet another link with Zionist, Israeli first opinions, with war monger and traitor filth David R. Gergen as "Professor of Public Service and Director of the Center for Public Leadership

I thought I smacked you down for good in these posts demonstrating you're uneducated poor white trash...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3002819-post151.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3002861-post154.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3002871-post155.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3002935-post165.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3002926-post164.html

Well, no. You're severely uneducated.

Jews lived in Judea, from which "Jewish" is derived, 2000 years before Muslim intruders invaded from Arabia. The land was sovereign Jewish land 4000 years ago and the land is sovereign Jewish land today under international law.
You're severely retarded.
And timid.
How many racist Jews do you know?

Forum List

Back