The origin of life Enigma!

science was never opposed to faith and religion. it's a mistake

I'm not christian, but i know that the popes who are the cause of dark ages and irrationalism.

Faith encourage science research and you have to ask the question in the other direction: why z'atheists need to lie to justify their beliefs :confused:

darwinism was and is never a fact, it still controverted among scientists themselves

You mean Science was dominated by religion.

That is why it took 1200 years to go from Algebra to Calculus, but during the renaissance, it took only 40 years to go from Calculus to Analysis.

By the way, what ever happened to the flat-earth Christians? Did they fall off the planet, or "re interpret" the Bible to agree with science

I see alot of "re-interpretations" coming really soon. The next 20 years is going to be extra tough on religious faiths--even fatal!!
fyi
NO WHERE from cover to cover, does it say that the earth is flat, in the Bible.

that is just what flawed humans thought.

How about "Disc"?

Add-on
I am finding out that some religious people love to lie to me!!

Last edited:

That is why it took 1200 years to go from Algebra to Calculus, but during the renaissance, it took only 40 years to go from Calculus to Analysis.

By the way, what ever happened to the flat-earth Christians? Did they fall off the planet, or "re interpret" the Bible to agree with science

I see alot of "re-interpretations" coming really soon. The next 20 years is going to be extra tough on religious faiths--even fatal!!
fyi

How about "Disc"?

Add-on

no....on disc as well...

the only thing i can think of, is there are passages about people gathering from the 4 corners of the earth, and statements such as this...that the fundamentalists of the time, could have used to justify their stance....if they twisted it enough?

The dark ages were the age of religious irrationalism. And again, when we need to build our support for a god though lies what does that say about god and our beliefs? We displace the dark ages with rationalism and the age of reason. So why the need to return to irrational disillusion?

And please note, I am not trying to create an argument against god but only asking why our apparent need to lie to justify our beliefs. What ever happened to faith? The fatal flaw in religion is that those who claim to believe seem to have zero faith. This was true in the dark ages and sadly seems very true today.

I'm not christian, but i know that the popes who are the cause of dark ages and irrationalism.

Faith encourage science research and you have to ask the question in the other direction: why z'atheists need to lie to justify their beliefs :confused:

darwinism was and is never a fact, it still controverted among scientists themselves

No. With Religion you start with your answer, "God did it," and then try to find facts that in some way may justify this preconceived notion that clouds any real objective thought.

i don't know any muslim scholar, priest or rabbi who discourage scientific research, morever science is an obligation in some religions like Islam.

it's hoax.

the other hoax showed by darwinists is to convince public that only evangelist and creationists who are sceptic and dissent from darwin... which is a lie.

Prof Hoyle or Dr Berlinski are agnostics and well known anti darwinists

Last edited:

No. With Religion you start with your answer, "God did it," and then try to find facts that in some way may justify this preconceived notion that clouds any real objective thought.

i don't know any muslim scholar, priest or rabbi who discourage scientific research, morever science is an obligation in some religions like Islam.

it's hoax.

the other hoax showed by darwinists is to perceive public that only evangelist and creationists who are sceptic and dissent from darwin which is lie.

Prof Hoyle or Dr Berlinski are agnostics and well known antii darwinists

Actually, there was a time in the middle east that science was encouraged by the religious communtity to an extent that knowing the Koran and plus some specific applied knowledge was necessary to be considered for certain positions of government. A long time ago I know it was due to much of the foundations of algebra coming from the Middle East.

I think science has always been encouraged by Jews and Jewish scholars.

Another fact is that certain scientific fields were actually encouraged by the Catholic church.

These are not hoaxes, this is true

it's hoax.

the other hoax showed by darwinists is to convince public that only evangelist and creationists who are sceptic and dissent from darwin... which is a lie.

Prof Hoyle or Dr Berlinski are agnostics and well known anti darwinists

Using the term "darwinist" would imply that you are refering to people who believe as Darwin believed. Can you please produce a quotation from Darwin the states that he thinks that life sprang forth spontaneously without the help of a Creator?

I have searched for such a quote and cannot find it.

fyi

10 These are the visions I saw while lying in my bed: I looked, and there before me stood a tree in the middle of the land. Its height was enormous. 11 The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth.
Daniel 4:10-11

A round Earth has no ends...

It'd've been fun to see Daniel try to explain this to Job (see 26:7)

Last edited by a moderator:
☭proletarian☭;2172690 said:

fyi

10 These are the visions I saw while lying in my bed: I looked, and there before me stood a tree in the middle of the land. Its height was enormous. 11 The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth.
Daniel 4:10-11

A round Earth has no ends...

as it states, it was a VISION that he was describing.... NOT something he was looking at on earth.

fyi

How about "Disc"?

Add-on

no....on disc as well...

the only thing i can think of, is there are passages about people gathering from the 4 corners of the earth, and statements such as this...that the fundamentalists of the time, could have used to justify their stance....if they twisted it enough?
Fail.

A disk is flat.

Why not say 'ball'?

☭proletarian☭;2172693 said:
How about "Disc"?

Add-on

no....on disc as well...

Fail.

A disk is flat.

Why not say 'ball'?

i said nothing about a disk is mentioned either, not that i am aware of...

what is it about this, that you don't understand?

at the time the old testament was writen, i believe parts if not all of the scientific communities around the world already knew we were round, circled the sun as center....

the history behind why this knowledge was left behind for a lengthy period of time, I do not really know...?

Forum List

Back