The opposite SEX!!

Originally Posted by Abbey Normal
I appreciate their solution-oriented thinking (though sometimes we just want to be quietly held and listended to without solutions and men don't seem to get that).

This is nothing more than a planed maneuver to start an argument and redirect “Her/women” anger to a man. IMO.

I know from experience. If she has a bad day, the best thing to do is head for the garage!

SEE, PROOF!
See? Solutions! And all I wanted was to be held in here, Clay.
:poke:

Mr. P said:
This is nothing more than a planed maneuver to start an argument and redirect “Her/women” anger to a man. IMO.

I know from experience. If she has a bad day, the best thing to do is head for the garage!

SEE, PROOF!

:poke:

Mr.P, that is not true! We women just expect you to be mind-readers. (A trait I have already admitted to.) :cof:

I was showing Clay some love. :)

mom4 said:
What does he have to learn? I'd be interesting in hearing...

If a woman wants to be a successful pilot in an executive jet - and the aircraft develops a problem in-flight, demanding a laser-like focus - she can’t allow her female emotions to take over during the crisis: In short - she has to act like a man. Same thing in big business.

Darwins Friend said:
If a woman wants to be a successful pilot in an executive jet - and the aircraft develops a problem in-flight, demanding a laser-like focus - she can’t allow her female emotions to take over during the crisis: In short - she has to act like a man. Same thing in big business.
I was wondering more about why, to be successful sexually, a woman should be like a man?

mom4 said:
I was wondering more about why, to be successful sexually, a woman should be like a man?

Aggressive! Any man who says that an aggressive woman in bed isn’t the sexiest thing ever - isn’t confident enough to be there with her, or a damn liar.

:rotflmao:

Darwins Friend said:
Aggressive! Any man who says that an aggressive woman in bed isn’t the sexiest thing ever - isn’t confident enough to be there with her, or a damn liar.

:rotflmao:

But one doesn't always equate the other, right? That is successful financially and sexually aren't one in the same, necessarily.

Plus, financially successful, doesn't equate aggressive nor does acting appropriately in a crisis situation. Some men cry in emergencies. :(

Darwins Friend said:
Not really, she just needs to do her job.

I’ve been in the cockpit with two women and two men during an in-flight emergency.
Both the men lost it, both the women did their job.

One of those women is now a Captain with United Airlines, the other a successful business owner.
The two guys? They just faded away..

Mr. P said:
Not really, she just needs to do her job.

I’ve been in the cockpit with two women and two men during an in-flight emergency.
Both the men lost it, both the women did their job.

One of those women is now a Captain with United Airlines, the other a successful business owner.
The two guys? They just faded away..

Nothing like real time experience.
lmao.gif

You're right, though.

What i like about women: Just about everything I know about them. And some things i dont know.

What I would change: Two things come to mine 1)I would have them stop telling me that I am too good for them as an excuse not to date me. its really frustrating cause i wouldnt be asking them out if i actually believed that. 2)It be nice if they werent too clingy. i mean i like being the strong protector but it be nice to find more women who were strong and not like totally depressed and down about everything and yet still needed me:)

Anyway thats what i say.

Oh and im so glad to find this thread existed:p:

What i like about women: Just about everything I know about them. And some things i dont know.

What I would change: Two things come to mine 1)I would have them stop telling me that I am too good for them as an excuse not to date me. its really frustrating cause i wouldnt be asking them out if i actually believed that. 2)It be nice if they werent too clingy. i mean i like being the strong protector but it be nice to find more women who were strong and not like totally depressed and down about everything and yet still needed me:)

Anyway thats what i say.

Oh and im so glad to find this thread existed:p:

Well we are happy you joined the thread..... :)

Forum List

Back