The opposite SEX!!

Bonnie said:
Well we can't keep giving Darin Ulcer attacks, that's not good at all!!

it's easy! Just keep being 'a woman'! i'm quite easy to please...as long as I'm not thrown a curveball. I can't hit the curveball.

Bonnie said:
That would be nice, and would save a lot of heartache for everyone
Best advice in general: Look at the parents of 'the one you love', how do they treat each other, their children? If good, keep at it. If not, take a long, hard look and talk alot. I thought my ex would 'rise above' his family. :( History just repeated itself. I'm not saying it's doomed, but if the backgrounds and dispositions and character are too disparate, it can be too much to bridge.

I had a psych professor once say that unless a child of a severely troubled home was able to identify the problems and actually reject repeating the disfunctional behavior, it would keep repeating. I got my A, but should have internalized the lesson better.

Kathianne said:
Best advice in general: Look at the parents of 'the one you love', how do they treat each other, their children? If good, keep at it. If not, take a long, hard look and talk alot. I thought my ex would 'rise above' his family. :( History just repeated itself. I'm not saying it's doomed, but if the backgrounds and dispositions and character are too disparate, it can be too much to bridge.

I had a psych professor once say that unless a child of a severely troubled home was able to identify the problems and actually reject repeating the disfunctional behavior, it would keep repeating. I got my A, but should have internalized the lesson better.

You know that old cliche shrinks use "so tell me about your mother" there's a good reason it's still asked... :teeth:

dilloduck said:
ahhhhhh the old " do what I want without me having to ask type " ! :halo:

Nah.... more like do unto me as you would want to have done unto you..nes pah?? :D

What I like about most men, nearly everything.

What I change, razor stubble. :laugh:

Said1 said:
I can't really nail anything specific about most men in general that I would like to change. I guess it just depends on the individual guy.

OH you :sausage: !!! What a cop out :p:

I like it when men: are big and warm and LOVE to snuggle. Men who take their responsibility for providing for and leading the family seriously. And when he gets just a leeetle bit of a 5 o'clock shadow and I can rub my smooth cheek against his. (Mmmmm.)

I would change: men not being able to articulate thoughts and feelings, discounting the thoughts and feelings of women, and men would put their women FIRST, above everything else, even (gasp!) sports!*

*Although, a woman should be a little understanding, and not NEED their men when then big game is on. Unless they need to snuggle. Snuggling and watching sports are very compatible activities. :D

It's no cop out, it's the truth.

The balance of power was always fairly level around my house. I always had the remote, Tim always had a pillow. If things didn't happen in that order, there would be consequences....for him that is. :laugh:

One more thing about women I love:

When they've been drinking, just a little and they wanna make out...and their clothes smell a little like smoke.

Anyone else like kissing somebody w/ a subtle or strong taste of alcohol on their breath?

:)

:kiss2:

For me, I find it sexy. Once mary came home from a Sensaria? party. She'd had a few cocktails and one of the ladies smoked. WOW. She smelled like she was straight from a club...I likey.

Financially successful and sexually successful women act like men.

(you better write that one down) :mm:

Mom4 Although, a woman should be a little understanding, and not NEED their men when then big game is on. Unless they need to snuggle. Snuggling and watching sports are very compatible activities.

Very true!! :)

mom4 said:
I like it when men: are big and warm and LOVE to snuggle. Men who take their responsibility for providing for and leading the family seriously. And when he gets just a leeetle bit of a 5 o'clock shadow and I can rub my smooth cheek against his. (Mmmmm.)

I would change: men not being able to articulate thoughts and feelings, discounting the thoughts and feelings of women, and men would put their women FIRST, above everything else, even (gasp!) sports!*

*Although, a woman should be a little understanding, and not NEED their men when then big game is on. Unless they need to snuggle. Snuggling and watching sports are very compatible activities.
:D
I usually find this a very good time for a nap, with him on the sofa. Nice and refreshing. Besides, then I don't have to get the snacks, other than at the start! :laugh:

Forum List

Back