The opposite SEX!!

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
What do you love aobut them and what if anything would you change about them?

Okay Ill start...
right off the top of my head Id' like to have control over the TV remote once in a while :cof:

Bonnie said:
What do you love aobut them and what if anything would you change about them?

Okay Ill start...
right off the top of my head Id' like to have control over the TV remote once in a while :cof:

Get 2 TVs. :beer:

What I love about the opposite sex:

In general they smell nice, are warm and nuturing, and the right one is like finding that missing piece to the jigsaw puzzle of life.

What I'd change?

I'd change women to be more consistant; some women are more wired like men - makes it frustrating. I'd ensure ALL women LOVE chocolate.

If I had to change any ONE thing about MEN:
On behalf of men everywhere I'd make men's...'stuff' taste like chocolate.
:p:

dilloduck said:
Well damn Bonnie---just grab that sucker and tell him "we watch what I wanna watch or you don't get any!"

...or place the TV's side by side, watching the same show - so you each get the remote. :)

:D

I honestly never 'need' the remote - quite often my spouse and i would "Fight" like this:

(me handing the remote) "Here ya go...."

her: "I don't want it!"
Me: "But you're better at it."
her: "C'mon darin...you mute the commercials"
me: (yawning) "Hey! I'm tired...you handle it...plus, I'm a disabled VET! You dont support VETS???"
Her: Speaking of, why don't you take the cats in for a check up?"
me: "damn...okay...if you hold the remote."

dmp said:
What I love about the opposite sex:

In general they smell nice, are warm and nuturing, and the right one is like finding that missing piece to the jigsaw puzzle of life.

I think that about men except I would change nurturing to strong and protective. :)

What I'd change?

I'd change women to be more consistant; some women are more wired like men - makes it frustrating. I'd ensure ALL women LOVE chocolate

So you want all women to be aloof, and complex?

If I had to change any ONE thing about MEN:
On behalf of men everywhere I'd make men's...'stuff' taste like chocolate.

Boy don't know what to say to this cept it doesn't have to taste like chocolate so long as other things are going well..

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Bonnie said:

NO! I'm saying too many ARE that way...if those were more like the OTHER women, I'd have NO trouble - ever - with women. It's those who are wired like men who cause stress. :)

Boy don't know what to say to this cept it doesn't have to taste like chocolate so long as other things are going well..

Bonnie...man...I need to tell you I love you. That's the PERFECT reply.

:bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3:

Bonnie said:
.... Id' like to have control over the TV remote once in a while :cof:
I get handed the remote when there is absolutely NOTHING on TV to watch. :bang3:

I guess what I would change about men would be for them to realize at an earlier age that truly loving your partner makes sex far better.

dmp said:
NO! I'm saying too many ARE that way...if those were more like the OTHER women, I'd have NO trouble - ever - with women. It's those who are wired like men who cause stress. :)

Bonnie...man...I need to tell you I love you. That's the PERFECT reply.

:bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3: :bow3:

But Darin that's the perception that most men have of women in general right? Moody, hard to figure out etc. The ones who are wired like men are supposed to be simple and even tempered etc.

So what your really saying is women who are wired like men are not always sexy?? :)

Bonnie said:
dmp said:
I think that about men except I would change nurturing to strong and protective. :)

The strong ones are always gonna swipe the remote :poke:

Joz said:
I get handed the remote when there is absolutely NOTHING on TV to watch. :bang3:

I guess what I would change about men would be for them to realize at an earlier age that truly loving your partner makes sex far better.

That would be nice, and would save a lot of heartache for everyone

Bonnie said:
But Darin that's the perception that most men have of women in general right? Moody, hard to figure out etc. The ones who are wired like men are supposed to be simple and even tempered etc.

So what your really saying is women who are wired like men are not always sexy?? :)

erp?

I'm not worried how most men percieve women. I know how "darin" percieves women, and generally, unless a woman happens to be wired like a guy, darin doesn't have much trouble understanding them. Women who are wired like the typical man - distant, aloof - don't know WHAT they are feeling at any given time; much less are able to articulate feelings - are women who give darin fits and ulcer attacks.

:)

dmp said:
erp?

I'm not worried how most men percieve women. I know how "darin" percieves women, and generally, unless a woman happens to be wired like a guy, darin doesn't have much trouble understanding them. Women who are wired like the typical man - distant, aloof - don't know WHAT they are feeling at any given time; much less are able to articulate feelings - are women who give darin fits and ulcer attacks.

:)

Well we can't keep giving Darin Ulcer attacks, that's not good at all!!

Forum List

Back