The open letter to the President Yushchenko

nikolay73

Rookie
Dec 15, 2008
Dear Victor Andreevich,

To tell the truth, before yesterday I lived with the hope that the low is still alive in our country. I had a glimmer of childlike hope that kind and powerful President will pay his mighty attention and will cut down by the punitive knife of the Constitution systematic disregard of the low and the Constitution from the side of the law enforcement agencies, the tax authority and officialdom of all levels and ranks. But today I have realized to my horror that you are an immediate participant of this lawlessness.

Recently at the meeting of the STA of Ukraine you have required that those who is being engaged in frauds with VAT have to be imprisoned. I am all for it! The thief should be imprisoned!! But please, naming proper names, be so kind as to make six hundreds of your personal secretaries check the information, which is given to you for acquaintance. If it happened so, you would understand that the level of lawlessness and the feeling of own impunity from the side of STA of Ukraine has reached such a large scale that they allow themselves to use you as executor of their illegal plans. Victor Andreevich, you lay yourself open to criticism again. It is worth thinking.

You have named three companies, namely «Demol-service», the private enterprise «Vesna», «Optima-Trade». I don't ask to take my word, you have more than enough abilities to check the information mentioned below.

«Demol-service» - 6th. October, 2008. The director of this enterprise has died from heart attack. There are a lot of possible reasons of such outcome, but I know precisely that three months prior to death the criminal case has been illegally raised against the director. I will remain unfounded, if you will desire, your lawyers will confirm correctness of my words. Also I know precisely that the director regularly received threats from the side of tax militia, and the day of death was not an exception. Have they leaded to trouble the person? For me it is an indisputable fact. By the way, the criminal case is not closed till now, the investigation is spent. Who needs this PDA? We have the budget!!!

The private enterprise «Vesna» - the enterprise, which, only having started to work this year, has paid for the first quarter in the budget 13 % from a city budget it is located in. Without inspection, without the tax decision, which comes into force, and on belief of «experts - economists» the enterprise has underpaid a fantastic sum to the budget. Don't you find that it is an excellent basis for criminal case initiation? And how about the law 2181? And what about the presumption of innocence. Ask lawyers, they will explain to you that the crime structure by the item 212 assumes something more, than the conclusion of certain «experts - economists». But who needs this?! We have the budget!!!

"Optima-trade" – here everithing is plain and simple. The company had imprudence to buy the goods from the private enterprise "Vesna". No comments.

If we are going to continue in this way further, we will come to court-three? Or businessmen will be shot at a place of giving the declaration? Victor Andreevich, I beg you to ask convincingly your publicans abide by the law, it is the most necessary anticrisis measure for this country. I wish everyone lived by the law. And everything in our country will be in order.

Yours faithfully,
the Citizen of Ukraine

Wow...this letter is so above my meager database about Ukraine that I honestly can't comment on it.

My apologies for not knowing enough to respond in a manner befitting the amount of work it took to write it.

The only thing I can comment on is that I'm against the "tax militia" where they are and in whatever country they exist in. Tax militia is just a bad idea.

Forum List

Back