The only way Republicans can win

Republicans have only won the popular presidential vote in one election in the last 20 years.....2004.

So the only way Republicans can win is for the Supreme Court to change the rules for campaign contributions, allowing billionaire donors to give hundreds of millions of dollars to Romney's campaign, and then have the states illegally block the people's right to vote.

And Democrats have only won ONE second term since FDR.
Now what...

It's not a matter of whether republicans can win, but how humiliating the democrat defeat will be.

obama has already accepted his loss and is already blaming the public.

Obama Email to Supporters: If I Lose, It's Your Fault

His e-mail:
Last week, when I was in Iowa, voters told me they were feeling it. The numbers back it up: Our side is getting outspent 2-to-1 on the air there.
But the folks asking me about this don't want an explanation -- they want to know what I'm going to do about it.
And the fact is that solving this problem is up to you ….
We're losing this air war right now.
I don't have as much time to campaign this time as I did in 2008, so this whole thing is riding on you making it happen.

obama's concession speech will be how everyone let him down.

It's not a matter of whether republicans can win, but how humiliating the democrat defeat will be.

obama has already accepted his loss and is already blaming the public.

Obama Email to Supporters: If I Lose, It's Your Fault

His e-mail:
Last week, when I was in Iowa, voters told me they were feeling it. The numbers back it up: Our side is getting outspent 2-to-1 on the air there.
But the folks asking me about this don't want an explanation -- they want to know what I'm going to do about it.
And the fact is that solving this problem is up to you ….
We're losing this air war right now.
I don't have as much time to campaign this time as I did in 2008, so this whole thing is riding on you making it happen.

obama's concession speech will be how everyone let him down.

You didn't actually expect the finger pointer in chief to suddenly start owning his own failures did you?
When this does happen liberal drones will be faced with a choice; Accept the blame Obama will certainly shovel on them and hate themselves for their poor performance, or seeing this chump for the fool he is and FINALLY kicking his race baiting, divide and conquering ass to the gutter of history where he belongs.

I'll be good either way.

Reagan won in a landslide twice. Obama is in a far worse position than Carter was economically.

Actually Obama is the Democrat's Reagan....

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 29 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

The economy in 2001 was weak from the dot com meltdown. The terrorist threat to the USA peaked thanks in large part to Clinton's piss poor policies like the Gorelick Wall. The budget surplus was an accounting trick. The national debt grew each and every year under Clinton.

Obama's financial policies (specifically the micromanagement of banks and Dodd-Frank) have severely hampered growth by stifling capital for the small business sector. GM is rumored to be going bankrupt again - it can't even do well with $25 Billion in free money. 29 straight months of the worst growth of any recovery.

And you think Obama has done a good job? You on the left criticized Bush's 6.4% unemployment and wildly exaggerated $700 Billion deficit. Now you applaud 3 years of sustained unemployment above 8% and Trillion dollar deficits.

Last edited:
The only way republicans win in November is .... If they have the election
The only way the democrats win in November is ... If they stop the election from being held

I personally don't see this as far fetched, Obama seems the type to do and say anything to keep his cooshie job.

Republicans have only won the popular presidential vote in one election in the last 20 years.....2004.

So the only way Republicans can win is for the Supreme Court to change the rules for campaign contributions, allowing billionaire donors to give hundreds of millions of dollars to Romney's campaign, and then have the states illegally block the people's right to vote.

No, it is easier then that, all they have to do is tell the truth of the disaster of the last 5 years with special mention of the last 3 1/2, that should do it. That and the price of gasoline or the 8 percent unemployment.

Forum List

Back