The only thing Obama does right

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
The only thing Obama does that I agree with is his insistent nonuse of force. I don't see the point of flexing muscle to countries whose threat level is low. However, it isn't by design because I rhink Obama is a coward. Unlike bush, he just doesn't have the nerve to stand up for America.

maybe Superdem but I'm thinking that mrobama knows exactly what he is doing when he uses force selectively and sparingly . He has no problem droning who he wants to drone . He had no problem trying to be the hero when 'bin laden' was shot by Seals as he tried to take credit for that .

maybe Superdem but I'm thinking that mrobama knows exactly what he is doing when he uses force selectively and sparingly . He has no problem droning who he wants to drone . He had no problem trying to be the hero when 'bin laden' was shot by Seals as he tried to take credit for that .

It's just that obamas pool of enemies isn't the same as Americas.
He's buddying up to people we use to bomb.

yeah , think you are correct 'herewego' . mrobama is busy building up certain groups while tearing down the USA , imo !!

Yeah. Bush was real brave all righty. And we have a mountain of debt and hundreds of thousands of dead and maimed to show for it.

THAT's how Bush "stood up for America".

And it was Bush who hid bin Laden's family and then spent taxpayer money to fly them out of the country so they couldn't be questioned. Then, he refused to even look for bin Laden because his family's fortune came from the bin Laden's.

Now we have the Repubs guaranteeing Iran any nuke they want.

RW traitors idolize Bush and the treason we're seeing from the Repubs.

:puke:

Given how badly the Lying Piece of Shit in Chief has damaged our Foreign Policy, I agree that he should not try to use force.

He's a dimocrap. He'd only make things worse.

Given how badly the Lying Piece of Shit in Chief has damaged our Foreign Policy, I agree that he should not try to use force.

He's a dimocrap. He'd only make things worse.
And the fourth retard chimes in.

He'll probably bomb Texas next. Glad I have a tornado shelter.

I don't think that VOR has anything to say that is worthwhile , think that he is just another mrobama supporter - worshipper type .

He'll probably bomb Texas next. Glad I have a tornado shelter.

Houston is to damn close to the water table so I'll be heading to your house.

yep , remora works , think that 'leech' would maybe work . How about Sucubus , I think that would also be a good description !! Probably just another 'Statist' that loves mrobama !!

and another foreigner shows up , hows it going Ted , hows England doing these days ??

Canada is fine Ted !! Course the USA is or was better !! How are you 'subjects' doing in England though , that was my question that you try to ignore !!

Yeah. Bush was real brave all righty. And we have a mountain of debt and hundreds of thousands of dead and maimed to show for it.

And it was Bush who hid bin Laden's family and then spent taxpayer money to fly them out of the country so they couldn't be questioned. Then, he refused to even look for bin Laden because his family's fortune came from the bin Laden's.

At least I thought Bush and Clinton cared about the general well being of the United States. Obama does not!

And it was Bush who hid bin Laden's family and then spent taxpayer money to fly them out of the country so they couldn't be questioned. :link: Then, he refused to even look for bin Laden because his family's fortune came from the bin Laden's. :link:

Now we have the Repubs guaranteeing Iran any nuke they want. :link:

New Topics

Forum List

Back