The only rogue state with nukes I see in the Mid-East is Israel.

Iran has not invaded another country in 400 years

Sure they do, they just prefer for their vassals to go first.
Let's just start with the latest:

IRGC and Hezbollah are fighting in Yemen: Report

yemen-iran.png

The Iranian regime‘s Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) and Lebanese Hezbollah are engaged in battles alongside Houthi rebels in Yemen, Arabic al-Mustaqbal newspaper reported on Saturday.

According to the daily, several members of Hezbollah have been killed since operation “Decisive Storm”, the coalition of Muslim countries led by Riyadh, began against the occupation of Yemen by forces funded and trained by the Iranian regime.

Q. How many Iranian commanders have been killed in the last year in Syria?
fanger

Sorry for disturbing Your love affair with the mullahs.
Some BS just has to be confronted.

This thread is about
The only rogue state with nukes I see in the Mid-East is Israel.
Key phrase, "I see".
Which means you're stating Iran is lying.
That's may get you kicked out of the Muzzi Ass Kissing Club.

One may wonder how is it possible that Jewish institutions are so dedicated to the restitution of Jewish property while being completely dismissive of the exact same right when it comes to the Palestinians. I guess that choseness is a possible answer. Jewish victimhood is to often blind to other victims, especially those who were victimised by the Jewish State.
Polish Restitution Law - Holocaust vs. Nakba
I don't think it is being dismissive to ask that the party you are to compensate accepts your right to exist before you pay them big bucks. But that is just me.
The israeli leaders have not asked the Palestinian people, they sprout the line taken by the "leaders" that the israeli's supported to power= Hamas
BLOWBACK: HOW ISRAEL WENT FROM HELPING CREATE HAMAS TO BOMBING IT
Blowback: How Israel Went From Helping Create Hamas to Bombing It
In the normal course of negotation you do not ask "the people" but negotiate with their leaders. If the leaders want to destroy you, no big bucks. Pretty simple.

:ahole-1:
I get it, Hitler.
A Jew is a Jew but a Christian is not a Christian.
Heil!
I get it, Hitler.
A Jew is a Jew but a Christian is not a Christian.
Heil!

Why do you keep taking the topic off topic away from Israeli crimes?

I guess it's convenient to try to stop Israel from looking like trash, huh?

Jews are both an ethnicity, and a religion.

Christian is not an ethnicity, but only a religion.

I don't think Poland should be linked with the other crimes of Christians, be it far away like Cannibals in the Congo, or close like Germans in Auschwitz.

Jews obviously disagree, and tend to think Christians hold collective guilt for the Holocaust, and then cant' understand why they're hated.
Because you have been claiming for the last several days that only Jews commit atrocities.
You should try reading your own bullshit occasionally.

I've harped on Jewish atrocities, especially Israeli ones the past few days, just like Jews harp on Polish Nazis.

That doesn't mean I think that non-Jews don't commit, or haven't committed atrocities.
The non-Jews make Jews look like rank amateurs.

Not proportionately, at all.

Name a single country of roughly 15 million, with so many tyrants, genocidal maniacs, or gangsters as the Jews who Worldwide make up about 15 million, give or take?

I mean Germans, or Brits, or even Russians did a lot of bad, even so these are populations each nearly 10 X larger on a global scale.

Jews did play a vibrant role in both Soviet, and Nazi German atrocities.

Threads? The Pollack won’t have any.

Forum List

Back