The ONLY reason Obama appears to still be in this race....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Polls that oversample democrats and the lsm.

Without all the oversampled polls Obama would be down by 5 to 8 points. And if you use only the polls of LIKELY VOTERS it's not even close once you remove the stacked numbers.

I just don't believe the election is close at this point.

Without all the oversampled polls Obama would be down by 5 to 8 points. And if you use only the polls of LIKELY VOTERS it's not even close once you remove the stacked numbers.

Just imagine how you're going to feel when he gets reelected.

• Banned

Just imagine how you're going to feel when he gets reelected.

It would suck but life will go on

What should the sample mix be?

Interesting show about OBL on the Smithsonian channel. It was pretty much the same as the show "The Run up to 9/11." Of course hind sight is always 20/20 but when one considers that after the Cole we did absolutely nothing it is not hard to believe that we were attacked on 9/11. A blatant act of war and we did nothing.

Interesting show about OBL on the Smithsonian channel. It was pretty much the same as the show "The Run up to 9/11." Of course hind sight is always 20/20 but when one considers that after the Cole we did absolutely nothing it is not hard to believe that we were attacked on 9/11. A blatant act of war and we did nothing.

Yeah, it's too bad that by the time we confirmed who was responsible GW Bush was in office and didn't respond.

But what's that have to do with the sampling mix in polls?

I'm trying to find even the slightest connection between Presidential election polling methods and your rant about the Cole and 9/11.

But then I consider the SOURCE, and it's all crystal clear!

Of course Clinton tried to do plenty, no thanks to Pubs' BS about wagging the dog and impeaching him for being a gentleman on a BJ, after 6 years of nothing on Whitewater. Pubs have been a disgrace and horror since Raygun and his pal Saddam...

Yeah...every poll is oversampling the same group. The frustration of the Governor being their candidate and realization that he's a disappointing campaigner is setting in.

Of course Clinton tried to do plenty, no thanks to Pubs' BS about wagging the dog and impeaching him for being a gentleman on a BJ, after 6 years of nothing on Whitewater. Pubs have been a disgrace and horror since Raygun and his pal Saddam...

Yeah...just ask Vince Foster....oh wait.

I still find it amazing that franko has the gall to pretend he is a teacher with spelling like that.

So we have a bunch of conservatarians whining that polls over-sample Dems.

Meanwhile, not a single one is willing to tell us what they believe a balanced sample should be nor how they arrived at that conclusion.

Typical rant.

LOL. Talk about whistling past the graveyard.

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - State Changes

The numbers just keep on keeping on.

Polls don't over sample

They merely phone 1000 people and ask their opinion. One of those questions is what is your political affiliation. If it turns out more of those sampled are democrats vs republicans, it does not invalidate the poll. It merely reflects on the population

A poll that intentionally asks 500 Democrats and 500 Republicans is not valid

I still find it amazing that franko has the gall to pretend he is a teacher with spelling like that.

I find it amazing that you think Rasmussen oversamples Democrats.

Forum List

Back