The only question left...

...in the Martin/Zimmerman case is how will Al Sharpton and his lynch mob, and the left wing media spin this when the authorities have to admit to the public that Zimmerman is innocent of all charges?

don't hold your breath...

There will be no admission he is innocent; just "not enough evidence" or "No True Bill".....................

I don't think they're going to annouce this guy is innocent.

I don't think they're going to annouce this guy is innocent.

They may not, simply to avoid repercussions.

They will have to explain why charges aren't being brought up against Zimmerman and have to explain what happened that night.

OTOH, we don't know everything that there is to know about this case, and there could very well be some piece of evidence or witness testamony that ices it for Zimmerman. We just don't know, but with each passing day that Zimmerman isn't charged, it looks more and more like he won't be.

I don't think that the lynch mob will accept anything but an arrest.

An additional question, and one that is fun to think about, is how will the USMB lynch mob handle it?

Will they claim that everyone is racist and hates Martin?

Will they claim that the eye witnesses are liars?

Will they call for disregarding the Constitution?

In light of the violence that is already occuring in the name of Trayvon Martin, the question in the OP needs to be asked again.

If Zimmerman is found not guilty, or if the charges are thrown out, will the lynch mob be satisfied?

I ask, even though I already know the answer. The lynch mob has never ever wanted justice, they want revenge. If they don't get their revenge, there will be violence.

Forum List

Back