The only question left...

...in the Martin/Zimmerman case is how will Al Sharpton and his lynch mob, and the left wing media spin this when the authorities have to admit to the public that Zimmerman is innocent of all charges?

Interesting pred....but this is where the Left fails....or perhaps it's politicians, both Left and Right.

The see the world as static, when in reality it is dynamic. They have used the racism gambit before, and it worked well, that is it ginned up folks as it has some of the less perceptive on the board.

But times and situations change. There is the internet and radio and, as a result of he excesses of the Obama administration, more people are paying attention.

You could see it not working early on when there were blogs about the use of 'white' Hispanic...
...and Sharpton's the usual race pimps coming out of the woodwork....

So...I believe the Left will cut their losses, leave the Martin family fluttering in the wind, it will simply peter out....

...pretty much as happened with OWS....

Gonna be a nuclear winter for the Left....

Not so fast.

Grand jury = no indictment

Federal Justice Department = Hate Crime

Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.

Not so fast.

Still a dead teenager; and Zimmerman GOT HIS GUN........................

Not so fast.

Looks like Zimmerman may have had it legally too... Does'nt look like he was on 'actual patrol' and he had a CHL.

More & more facts are surfacing and it looks bad for the left.

Not so fast.

Looks like Zimmerman may have had it legally too... Does'nt look like he was on 'actual patrol' and he had a CHL.

More & more facts are surfacing and it looks bad for the left.

How? Zimmerman is alive, the victim, DEAD.........................................bad for Martin, and family....great for Zimmerman...........................

Blacks commit an inordinate number of crimes. Fact. Let's don't ignore that. This incident is an anomaly. I am reminded of Bernard Goetz, the NY subway shooter of years ago. Some people chose to act like a lynch mob, and ignore WHAT brought this guy to react the way he did. Al Sharpton is just a black Rush Limbaugh, a baiting and hating demagogue. All these folks need to dial down their self righteousness and back off the race angle if they want the truth.

Last edited:
...in the Martin/Zimmerman case is how will Al Sharpton and his lynch mob, and the left wing media spin this when the authorities have to admit to the public that Zimmerman is innocent of all charges?

Interesting pred....but this is where the Left fails....or perhaps it's politicians, both Left and Right.

The see the world as static, when in reality it is dynamic. They have used the racism gambit before, and it worked well, that is it ginned up folks as it has some of the less perceptive on the board.

But times and situations change. There is the internet and radio and, as a result of he excesses of the Obama administration, more people are paying attention.

You could see it not working early on when there were blogs about the use of 'white' Hispanic...
...and Sharpton's the usual race pimps coming out of the woodwork....

So...I believe the Left will cut their losses, leave the Martin family fluttering in the wind, it will simply peter out....

...pretty much as happened with OWS....

Gonna be a nuclear winter for the Left....

Interesting take. I am not sure I agree but I can't find a logical argument against it.

I've thought this same thing. Think there will be riots? I do.............

No.... we are better than that

I'd like to think you're right...but i really believe there will be. Most of us realize this, but remember...they have crazy Sharpton down there working everyone up about this. Many would never accept a not guilty verdict, no matter what the evidence is.

It's been another two weeks gone by and despite to lynch mob's very public outcry, despite race baiting by NBC, despite the special prosecutor, and despite investigation into hate crime possibilities, Zimmerman is still a free man.

Odds are that there is no evidence, real evidence, that the situation went down any other way than the way Zimmerman said it did.

So, the only question left is, will the lynch mob in the media be able to accept the justice that they are calling for? Or is it revenge they want and justice be DAMNED?

Anybody remember Rodney King. Big guy wouldnt lay down when told so he got beat. Thugs dont care about right or wrong, they just want a chance to go ape shit and burn, steal ,loot,rape and murder. it will happen in this case too.

It's been another two weeks gone by and despite to lynch mob's very public outcry, despite race baiting by NBC, despite the special prosecutor, and despite investigation into hate crime possibilities, Zimmerman is still a free man.

Odds are that there is no evidence, real evidence, that the situation went down any other way than the way Zimmerman said it did.

So, the only question left is, will the lynch mob in the media be able to accept the justice that they are calling for? Or is it revenge they want and justice be DAMNED?

I agree. I’ve said from the beginning that this hysteria is absolutely uncalled for, because 99.999% of the outcry is coming from people who weren’t there at the time of the shooting, didn’t witness the shooting, know nothing about the two men involved, and therefore have no right to pass judgment until a full investigation is handled by the police department.

Because of the gigantic amount of attention this case has attracted, you can be sure that the police department is doing a full and thorough investigation, and by the book. If Zimmerman hasn’t been arrested yet, this means that there is likely no good evidence (as you state) that Zimmerman’s story was different than how he described it.

It’s a freakin’ mob scene. Well put PredFan.

Let the police do their work, and anyone who has absolutely zero connection to the case and any of the people involved need to back out of the way and keep their mouths shut.

Last edited:
I live about 5 mile South of Sanford, but I don't think that violence will spill into my streets. the cops will be in downtown Sanford quelling the rioting there, probably people in downtown areas of Orlando might run around and destroy their own areas as they usually do.

At any rate i have lots of firearms and will stand my ground.

Forum List

Back