The only question left, is just how big a landslide will this be?

If Obama is re-elected it will be a huge landslide on small business, economic growth, job growth, monetary stability and massive debt.
Landslide right over the cliff.

If Obama is re-elected it will be a huge landslide on small business, economic growth, job growth, monetary stability and massive debt.
Landslide right over the cliff.

That is what we saw under W because the GOP doesn't give a damn about anything but bankrolling the filthy rich and their corporate masters.

All we can do is pray the dems delivery the asswhooping of a lifetime to the GOP trash, taking back the house and filibuster-proof control of the senate so we can finally get back on track to the thriving nation we had under Clinton.

Presidential Polls 2012: Skewed Polling and Biased Media Coverage Give Obama False Advantage Over Romney

An excerpt:

From its double standard on how the mainstream media has covered both campaigns, to the 2008-Democrat heavy polling models they use, to the lack of investigative reporting on the scandals associated with this administration, it has become blatantly evident that the mainstream media harbors a liberal bias, commits endless hypocrisies and will not hold this president up to the same standards it has for previous presidents.

They're using 2008 likely turn out numbers.. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Presidential Polls 2012: Skewed Polling and Biased Media Coverage Give Obama False Advantage Over Romney - John Giokaris - Page 1

You know how we always see AFTER THE ELECTION, liberals whining on televison with their media cohorts, "How did this happen???"

Do liberals EVER tell ths truth????? I've yet to see it.

I've never seen it either. But the lies this time, this election are in mythic proportions. The only real question is, will obama take the senate with him when he goes down.

This is why democrats never saw 2010 coming, they never saw Scott Walker's recall fail. I'm sure that the leadership saw it coming, but continued to lie to democrat voters. Really, who cares about the people who vote democrat? Certainly not the leadership.

Presidential Polls 2012: Skewed Polling and Biased Media Coverage Give Obama False Advantage Over Romney

An excerpt:

From its double standard on how the mainstream media has covered both campaigns, to the 2008-Democrat heavy polling models they use, to the lack of investigative reporting on the scandals associated with this administration, it has become blatantly evident that the mainstream media harbors a liberal bias, commits endless hypocrisies and will not hold this president up to the same standards it has for previous presidents.

They're using 2008 likely turn out numbers.. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Presidential Polls 2012: Skewed Polling and Biased Media Coverage Give Obama False Advantage Over Romney - John Giokaris - Page 1

You know how we always see AFTER THE ELECTION, liberals whining on televison with their media cohorts, "How did this happen???"

This is awesome. Could Mitt have hired any dumber people to run his campaign? Rather than look at the more than 20 National polls showing that he is losing....they choose to question the polls instead. Fucking brilliant.

better make that two,,,and hope you don't mind losing the House too

Obamabots are hilarious, kinda sad too
at least they'll be able to get off their knees

The GOP live on their knees, begging the Great Job Creators for a crumb or two, at least it's good to see that the total destruction of the GOP isn't bringing you down.

Have no fear. I read the other day that Christine O'Donnell wants to try to get back into politics. Maybe the GOP will be brilliant enough to run her in 2016?

Do liberals EVER tell ths truth????? I've yet to see it.

I've never seen it either. But the lies this time, this election are in mythic proportions. The only real question is, will obama take the senate with him when he goes down.

This is why democrats never saw 2010 coming, they never saw Scott Walker's recall fail. I'm sure that the leadership saw it coming, but continued to lie to democrat voters. Really, who cares about the people who vote democrat? Certainly not the leadership.

This entire post is a lie.

Obamabots are hilarious, kinda sad too
at least they'll be able to get off their knees

The GOP live on their knees, begging the Great Job Creators for a crumb or two, at least it's good to see that the total destruction of the GOP isn't bringing you down.

Have no fear. I read the other day that Christine O'Donnell wants to try to get back into politics. Maybe the GOP will be brilliant enough to run her in 2016?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDwODbl3muE]Howard Dean - YouTube[/ame]

LOL

Forum List

Back