The only one called son of God means....

More self proclaimed catechism
Notice how they don't like having the Sabbath on the same day God told the Jews to rest upon...

That's cause Sunday is in veneration of the Sun. Plus if they worship on the first day rather then the 7th then you never get the part about keeping the "seventh" day holy
"in rememberance of the name".
There's no name to remember in the number1. Holy Seven however......
I was waiting to see if anyone knew about Jesus the Sun God and Mary the Moon goddess....

Haven't you heard, he has risen.

what time did he set last night?

Apparently in those days , the writers of the bible didn't know the sun does not die or rise. Without the sun there would be no life on earth, it is the glory of God , and Christians realized that.

Notice how they don't like having the Sabbath on the same day God told the Jews to rest upon...

That's cause Sunday is in veneration of the Sun. Plus if they worship on the first day rather then the 7th then you never get the part about keeping the "seventh" day holy
I was waiting to see if anyone knew about Jesus the Sun God and Mary the Moon goddess....

Apparently in those days , the writers of the bible didn't know the sun does not die or rise. Without the sun there would be no life on earth, it is the glory of God , and Christians realized that.

of course you are referring to the writers of the NT as not noting that the sun does not die and that it is necessary for life on earth----jews, certainly, knew it. Are you trying to refer to MITHRAISM?

of course you are referring to the writers of the NT as not noting that the sun does not die and that it is necessary for life on earth----jews, certainly, knew it. Are you trying to refer to MITHRAISM?

Jews operate in the dark, covert.

oh----is that what the catechism whore told you? what sort of operations do jews do in the dark? Everytime I have been in the operating room---it was BRIGHTLY lit. I have never encountered a jewish surgeon who operated
in the dark--------the only darkned area involved the catholic laundry lady and the
handyman guy screwing in the storeroom.<<<< that bitch should have been more
covert about it

Physical darkness is where you get more intuition from, thus more spiritual light comes from the lack of physical light.
Of course you'd know that if you weren't clothed in the sun thus in spiritual darkness (lies & ignorance).

Resource for info on Pantera father of Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc. (the half Roman christ who the Harlot church favored over the others they used for the icon jesus image)
Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia" Tiberius Iulius Abdes Pantera - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

My added info:
In 178 CE Celsus
In Alethes Logos, or True Word, Celsus refers to this story that Jesus was born of a country-woman, and that when she was pregnant she was turned out of doors by the carpenter to whom she had been betrothed, as having been guilty of adultery, and that she bore a child to a certain Roman soldier named Panthera who lived at Bethlehem; that Jesus, having served for hire in Egypt, and then coming to the knowledge of certain miraculous powers, returned to his own country, and by means of those powers proclaimed himself to be god.
*(this means Yeshu deemed himself the son of God
while Theudas the AD era christ taught about
son of man as another to come and is the one mistaken for son of man by Christians hence why called both son of God and son of man which you can't be both.

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,
(hence why the NT says slew and hanged not crucified)

2 other resources /accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -
& Gerald Massey's Lectures Originally published in a private edition c. 1900

interestingly the early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus.

Yeshu is not the same christ as the Yehuda Galilean tax revolter in the Herod and Lysanias era nor the teacher teaching son of man to come Theudas by the Jordan.

This is also why the historical Theudas is teaching his spiritual father as the head of hosts son of man to come, while Rome through the converged image is teaching Baal as Jesus father. Theudas is not the son of Mary the harlot and Joseph otherwise he would not have been allowed in the Temple according to Deut.

2nd century Greek philosopher & opponent of Christianity, so his insight sometimes becomes very important historical reference.

Son Of God is a relational metaphor indicating closeness to God and rank above that of lesser prophets who are called servants of God.

The only son of God is a reference to the one prophet described in Deuteronomy 18;18, a prophet unlike any other assigned a task that no other man could do.

"I will put my words into his mouth and he shall convey all of my commands."

Yeah I know the actual meaning from the pagan's literal precept. Son of=reflection of
Angels are called sons of God because Malakh means the same thing=reflections/messengers.
David was a begotten son of God and his son Solomon was called a son of God for that reason.

In Rev 1:13 Jesus (or whichever christ is claiming this) is claimed being in reflection or emulation of son of man- "like unto son of man"
this being the head of hosts perhaps labeled his (holy) father (head Rabbi of the Temple) in heaven (olam habah=world to come=future)
This is why JW's, Adventist, Coptics, some orders of Catholics, some Orthodox orders, and Some Mormons and Universalist think Jesus is Michael. It would be like them confusing Daniel for Michael when Daniel is speaking/mediating for the messenger.
Funny some of these sects do that being they reject the trinity notion yet create it by saying Jesus is also the messenger in heaven.

pan·der

(păn′dər)
intr.v. pan·dered, pan·der·ing, pan·ders
To act as a go-between or liaison in sexual intrigues; function as a procurer.
2. To cater to the lower tastes and desires of others or exploit their weaknesses: "He refused to pander to nostalgia and escapism" (New York Times).
[Middle English Pandare, Pandarus, from Old Italian Pandaro, from Latin Pandarus, from Greek Pandaros.]
pan′der n.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
pander

(ˈpændə)
vb
1. (foll by: to) to give gratification (to weaknesses or desires)
2. (archaic when tr) to act as a go-between in a sexual intrigue (for)
n
3. a person who caters for vulgar desires, esp in order to make money
4. a person who procures a sexual partner for another; pimp
[C16 (n): from PandarePandarus]
© HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003
pan•der

(ˈpæn dər)

n. Also, pan′der•er.
a person who furnishes clients for a prostitute or supplies persons for illicit sexual intercourse; procurer; pimp.
2. a person who caters to or profits from the weaknesses or vices of others.
3. a go-between in amorous intrigues.
v.i.
4. to act as a pander; cater basely: to pander to vulgar tastes.
v.t.
5. to act as a pander for.
[1520–30; Middle English Pandare Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
pander

From The Latin which never changes "Pandarus" nor does the meaning.....You know Michael it looks like another Roman knock on the Yeshu myth....If the Romans knew of the first Yeshu and if the spelling was corrupted from Pandarus to Panthera or some other spelling this puts a whole new light on the story as to whether this fellow actually exsisted or whether it was once again a mean spirited joke by the roman's just like Iesus means earth pig in latin..... It is interesting non the less....

But it is sometimes possible that those definitions are born out of the persona like Pantheras they came from as in the meaning came after the character and not in naming the character. Sort of like how we took other cultures characters and formed a word definition that no longer was anthropomorphizing a being.

Yes true enough that did dawn on me...as someone close me used to say yoshka pandera....

You think Joseph was a cuckhold for putting up with her
fling?
Matthew 1:19

Why else would it say that is it not rather obvious.... The clues fit......

explain it to the Australian that thinks he is jesus, and he is a preacher no less

:)

Good then Maybe they can bring him in here per my request to debate Jesus. *LOL*

Only because Charlie Manson who claimed to be Jesus with similar proclaimations to cause division and world ablaze is in Jail with no internet access.
And Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda, that preacher who made his parishiners get 666 tattoos, is no longer alive.

Forum List

Back