"The Only Moral Abortion is My Abortion"

But most women who get abortions have kids later in life.
We need statistics broken down to specifics and not generalized. We never hear of one male who impregnated a teenage African American female with no daddy. Not one. No rape charges. Just endless children and/or abortions. Why? We have DNA technology. The ghettos can reduce illegitimate children massively if we get tough with it. And save the sucker taxpayer hundreds of billions of dollars if not trillions of dollars. No politician says a word. No unelected activist the same.

"In 1973, after Roe v. Wade, abortion became legal but had to be performed in a hospital. That of course was changed later. For the first 'legal abortion day' I had scheduled five procedures. While scrubbing between cases, I was accosted by the Chief of the OB/Gyn service. He asked me, 'How many children are you going to kill today?' My response, out of anger, was a familiar vulgar retort. About three months later, this born-again Christian called me to explain that he was against abortion but his daughter was only a junior in high school and was too young to have a baby and he was also afraid that if she did have a baby she would not want to put it up for adoption. I told him he did not need to explain the situation to me. 'All I need to know', I said, 'is that SHE wants an abortion.' Two years later I performed a second abortion on her during her college break. She thanked me and pleaded, 'Please don't tell my dad, he is still anti-abortion.'" (Physician, Washington State)
"The Only Moral Abortion is My Abortion" - When the Anti-Choice Choose
. . . . . . . And the moral of story is... ???

Questions: How does the actions of one person, or ten persons or a thousand alter the matter if abortion should be legal or not?
Why would the opinion of someone change the beliefs of those of us who are Christian and certain our God is greatly saddened by abortion?

Just fix the female getting the abortion with enacted laws. Then she could screw to her hearts content.
I read some of those abortionist's stories

It is really sad... women who know that abortion is murder still feel they have no choice.. how ironic

I know of stories of women having difficult pregnancies, unwanted ones. One woman hated the father of her twins, wanted nothing more to do with him and in fact the pregancy was the result of date rape. But she had the twins and gave them up for adoption.. extremely heart-rending thing and yet in the end, the twins got a good Christian home and she went on with her life. Guess what? She did forget the rapist, hardly ever thinks of him, has totally moved on. And she has NO guilt whatsoever over murdering her own child.

beautiful story.

God was pleased.

We need statistics broken down to specifics and not generalized. We never hear of one male who impregnated a teenage African American female with no daddy. Not one. No rape charges. Just endless children and/or abortions. Why? We have DNA technology. The ghettos can reduce illegitimate children massively if we get tough with it. And save the sucker taxpayer hundreds of billions of dollars if not trillions of dollars. No politician says a word. No unelected activist the same.
Now you conservatives could totally get me on board with this. Just for the facts

1. We are over populated
2. We can't afford to pay for poor people's kids anymore.

I like the GOP message of personal responsibility. Who holds the purse strings the House? The GOP controls the house. Biden seems like a guy who loves social programs, too much. LOL.

I like cutting people off of welfare. Looking into fraud. I heard so many Americans defrauded the US taxpayers with fake unemployment checks. Everyone who filed got it and not all deserved it. I hear it adds up to trillions of dollars and we will never see any of it ever again. Oh well, at least it went to the people and they spent it. It didn't go to the 1% who just put it in a vault.

I don't love student loan forgiveness. Biden is more liberal than Clinton and Obama clearly. I love the guy.

Maybe DiSantis can do better. If you guys nominate him.

Now you conservatives could totally get me on board with this. Just for the facts

1. We are over populated
2. We can't afford to pay for poor people's kids anymore.

I like the GOP message of personal responsibility. Who holds the purse strings the House? The GOP controls the house. Biden seems like a guy who loves social programs, too much. LOL.

I like cutting people off of welfare. Looking into fraud. I heard so many Americans defrauded the US taxpayers with fake unemployment checks. Everyone who filed got it and not all deserved it. I hear it adds up to trillions of dollars and we will never see any of it ever again. Oh well, at least it went to the people and they spent it. It didn't go to the 1% who just put it in a vault.

I don't love student loan forgiveness. Biden is more liberal than Clinton and Obama clearly. I love the guy.

Maybe DiSantis can do better. If you guys nominate him.
I tis not Disantis doing better. It is Progs. they promote what we see. And have for decades. Do nothing to curtail it. It is a sensitive subject because of the social justice agendas. So, Progs cannot push anything to stop it.

Republicans don't seem to realize they are going to lose 2024 because of their stance on abortion.

Judge Janet Protasiewicz, a liberal, won a heated race for an open Wisconsin Supreme Court seat on Tuesday, shifting the balance of power on the state’s high court from conservatives to liberals for the first time since at least 2008.

Why? Abortion. Plus Gerrymandering. I love it that states like MI and WI are fixing their Gerrymandered governments. For too many years the minority (Republicans) have been running WI and MI because of Gerry.

Forum List

Back