The only man who can defeat trump

nastynaven

Rookie
Oct 1, 2015
His name is Gurf Gurston.

He's more financially successful:

He is truthful and honest:

He is a believer in American products, such as the pencil:

and he's running for president. VOTE FOR GURF GURSTON!

get that comb over idiot OUTTA HERE!

There's only ONE MAN who can defeat Trump!!!

The_Rock_18_GD.png

Trump is not one to be defeated, but embraced.

He has been calling bullshit on the Liberal agenda. He's wacky and wild but he knows bullshit when he sees it. And he is voicing it in the mass media.

I love this guy in that he's calling out Liberal fantasy and supplanting it with reality.

He's setting the stage, not making a stage. He's waking up America to the last seven years of Obama's bullshit.

He has been calling bullshit on the Liberal agenda. He's wacky and wild but he knows bullshit when he sees it. And he is voicing it in the mass media.

I love this guy in that he's calling out Liberal fantasy and supplanting it with reality.

He's setting the stage, not making a stage. He's waking up America to the last seven years of Obama's bullshit.
Don't gag Mr. H.

His economic policy is purely protectionist and definitely left of center. Protectionist policy would not be good for the US in any way. As for him heading up our foreign policy, I'll pass thank you.

you don't think gurf can do it?

It's a marathon not a sprint. Gurf is a formidable candidate and will probably pick up support as others drop out.

Trump is liberal.....idiot. But you keep drinking his poison....:badgrin:

Forum List

Back