The only good thing about it is!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
The only good thing about it is! I am now undraftable in case of major world war.

I get to sit at home on my fucking ass in my nice little dress and watch all you pieces of shit get blown up!!! hahaha. Most of these people will be conservatives that hate people like me and I'll laugh at you as you're being deplored to hell.

Good going idiots...

• Banned
It's disgraceful for the honorable Soldiers that fight and die for our country that are trans, but me personally? This pretty much saves me from the fear of ever being drafted and your sons and daughters will get to die in my place. hahaha

101711_movielaughs3-1.jpg

• Banned
Shitting on thousands of honorable soldiers because you are a religious fascist prink!!! hahaha

Sounds like Saudi arabia. Now that is something I almost would join the Chinese in burning to the fucking ground.

America is about as Russia or Poland right now.

They have transvestites in the Saudi Army, you just can't see them.

5b391a114d9c82c92257341ea4911d17.jpg

That is what these religious bastards do to their woman. I bet you approve of that!

I do different things to women, when they're nice enough to let me.

You do realize that if you're all holier then Thor shouldn't you marry the woman before you have sex??? being the judgemental christian! If not who the fuck are you to judge me???

That is what these religious bastards do to their woman. I bet you approve of that!

I do different things to women, when they're nice enough to let me.

You do realize that if you're all holier then Thor shouldn't you marry the woman before you have sex??? being the judgemental christian! If not who the fuck are you to judge me???

I don't judge you, I laugh at you. And I'm not a xtian.

The only good thing about it is! I am now undraftable in case of major world war.

I get to sit at home on my fucking ass in my nice little dress and watch all you pieces of shit get blown up!!! hahaha. Most of these people will be conservatives that hate people like me and I'll laugh at you as you're being deplored to hell.

Good going idiots...
I don't hate you Mattieboy. I do find you most ignorant and deplorable...though.

Good going idiots...

Our odds of winning just shot up dramatically

Wanna know whats funny?
Mattie didnt decide he wanted to be a woman until he finally got laid :lol:

Good going idiots...

Didnt work for for Klinger...
upload_2017-7-27_8-58-56.png

Good going idiots...

Our odds of winning just shot up dramatically
I dunno. I hear he swings a mean purse.

Forum List

Back