The Ongoing Zimmerman Circus...

It is NOT the Court's job to read, hear or otherwise learn of such matters. It IS the the duty of the accused duty to report them. Corey is a Republican, from a VERY Conservative Circuit, she has evidence the public does not.

A teenager is dead because of Zimmerman, he is a danger to society, and his dual passports were part of the reason for revocation. He'll have another bond hearing soon, be sure to shower a killer with your money.

It is BIZARRE to read such support for a confessed killer.

Go back and reread the OP, Peach... this time without the blinders...

nowhere did I say that Zimmerman should be exonerated for his actions...

I stated that, as things now stand, Zimmerman will be acquitted... because he was charged with second-degree murder (which the prosecution will be hard-pressed to prove), as opposed to a more reachable verdict of manslaughter (voluntary/involuntary) or negligent homicide...

because of the SA's misstep, Zimmerman will walk... and the resultant backlash will rival the L.A. riots in terms of deaths and property damage...

You should have realized by now, that with Peach, hyperbolic bullshit is preferable to reason and thought.

Only when I agree with you.:lol:

It is NOT the Court's job to read, hear or otherwise learn of such matters. It IS the the duty of the accused duty to report them. Corey is a Republican, from a VERY Conservative Circuit, she has evidence the public does not.

A teenager is dead because of Zimmerman, he is a danger to society, and his dual passports were part of the reason for revocation. He'll have another bond hearing soon, be sure to shower a killer with your money.

It is BIZARRE to read such support for a confessed killer.

I stated that, as things now stand, Zimmerman will be acquitted... because he was charged with second-degree murder (which the prosecution will be hard-pressed to prove), as opposed to a more reachable verdict of manslaughter (voluntary/involuntary) or negligent homicide...

because of the SA's misstep, Zimmerman will walk... and the resultant backlash will rival the L.A. riots in terms of deaths and property damage...

You should have realized by now, that with Peach, hyperbolic bullshit is preferable to reason and thought.

nah... Peach is a good egg...

I think you mebbe confusing her with LilolLady...

Good egg or not, I do believe Zimmerman is entitled to a reasonable bond. I see failure to be honest, and forthcoming to a Court as a serious matter however. I admit my bias, I believe there is nothing like finding out a client may have been untruthful, to phrase it mildly, DURING a case. :mad: Not that I admit any personal experience with same. :eusa_angel:

Good egg or not, I do believe Zimmerman is entitled to a reasonable bond. I see failure to be honest, and forthcoming to a Court as a serious matter however. I admit my bias, I believe there is nothing like finding out a client may have been untruthful, to phrase it mildly, DURING a case. :mad: Not that I admit any personal experience with same. :eusa_angel:

meh... I'll go back to my original statement (somewhere in here) that it was common knowledge before the first bond hearing that Z had at least $100,000 in his defense fund from on-line contributions... and I have a serious problem with the judge and prosecutor coming in more'n a month after the fact and playing dumb...

I mean, geez... what kind of fools do these assholes take us for...?

Last edited:
the case is a leaky boat shot fulla holes...

We will know when all evidence is presented, and not until. As for my post that Zimmerman is a danger to society, many defendants charged with serious crimes, looking at possible serious time, are dangerous. Prison sentences are LONG in Florida under the CPC; that is not a reflection of guilt or lack of guilt.

We will know when all evidence is presented, and not until. As for my post that Zimmerman is a danger to society, many defendants charged with serious crimes, looking at possible serious time, are dangerous. Prison sentences are LONG in Florida under the CPC; that is not a reflection of guilt or lack of guilt.

I find it incredibly laughable that anyone can seriously believe Zimmerman poses a danger to society...

if anything, society poses a danger to Zimmerman...

Last edited:

Zimmerman has been entirely cooperative with the authorities from the outset...

while I'm sure that he's nervous about his position, I 'spect he well knows that there's no way in hell he's gonna be convicted of second-degree murder...

he ain't gonna go nuts on us...

First off, there's no way in hell a jury is going to convict Zimmerman on second-degree murder charges... too much conflicting physical evidence and conflicting eyewitness accounts for a jury to reach a guilty verdict beyond reasonable doubt...

I don't know what the Special Attorney was thinking when she brought the second-degree murder charges against Zimmerman... mebbe she thought she could have Zimmerman plea down to a lessor charge... but, as things now stand, any defense attorney worth his salt would reject any plea deal and insist on a jury trial for the charges as originally brought...

the latest wrinkle (bail revoked) is absolute BS... back before Zimmerman's first bond hearing, everyone in the world had heard that Zimmerman had a website that was collecting donations for his defense... and that it had more'n $100,000 at the time... did the judge and prosecution sleep through all that...?

this whole thing has been set up to play out towards a massive failure for the prosecution...

and, when Zimmerman is acquitted (due in no small part to the incompetence of the SA), we will indeed see blood in the streets ...

Did Zimmerman tel the truth about his finances in the bail hearing, yes or no? Was there an injustice when the judge found out about the patent misrepresentation (aka LIE) to revoke zimmerman's bail?

The outcome of the trial depends on who is sitting on that jury.....................

I think that the "treyvon martin thing" is waning down, if there is any kind of STUPID behavior it will be limited and local in my opinion.

I find it incredibly laughable that anyone can seriously believe Zimmerman poses a danger to society...

if anything, society poses a danger to Zimmerman...

He has already proven himself to be a danger to society by killing some unarmed teenager walking down the street who was minding his own fucking business until zimerman took it upon himself to harrass the guy. FUCK ZIMMERMAN.

He has already proven himself to be a danger to society by killing some unarmed teenager walking down the street who was minding his own fucking business until zimerman took it upon himself to harrass the guy. FUCK ZIMMERMAN.

Fuck Trayvon all the way to Hell! Give it up, shithead. Trayvon was casing the neighborhood and then he assaulted the man who interrupted his crime plans.

But, I also understand your position that you don't think a dumb animal, an Afro, should be held responsible for just being a dumb animal. It's not the dumb Afro's fault he attacked Zimmerman. It's Zimmerman's fault for getting into the animal's cage.

IF the jury finds manslaughter, he won't "walk"; IF he is found Not Guilty, I want eevery protester that does any damage or harms any person, prosecuted to the full extent of the law, including those involved in riots, looting, and property damage.

They don't have the option to find "manslaughter," that isn't what Zimmerman is charged with. The prosecution made a fatal mistake by playing to the lynch mob and filing charges that could not be sustained in court.

At this point there is virtually zero chance of a conviction, meaning that there WILL be riots. If this all plays out before November, it could work out badly for Obama.

Z is officially charged with second-degree murder... there's no guarantee that the jury will be given the opportunity to find a guilty verdict on a lessor charge...

In Florida, they are precluded from finding lesser charges. A jury may only find that there is sufficient evidence of guilt on the charges before them, or not.

Fuck Trayvon all the way to Hell! Give it up, shithead. Trayvon was casing the neighborhood and then he assaulted the man who interrupted his crime plans.

But, I also understand your position that you don't think a dumb animal, an Afro, should be held responsible for just being a dumb animal. It's not the dumb Afro's fault he attacked Zimmerman. It's Zimmerman's fault for getting into the animal's cage.

You are a disgusting piece of pig shit.:eusa_hand:

LOL, thanks for the laugh!!! If anyone is a shithead, it's you. You really have a "thing" for the "Afros" as you call them, what happened? Did one of those "Afros" make you his bitch in jail or on the street or something?
The "Afros" description is silly, I always picture you sounding like Barney Frank when you say that word. :lol:

Seriously, what's your problem? Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder about "them"? Would you like if some racist dullard judged you because of the actions of people of your race that you have NOTHING to do with? It's seems that there's something "lacking" in you to be filled with such an obvious dislike for a group of people. But hey, maybe you are just joking, having fun, and clowning around.

This lil **** will be some brother's beotch in the slammers.They are waiting for him.

Forum List

Back