The Ones Who Jumped Were the Brave and the Lucky

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
This is a graphic video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9QN3AkydYY&feature=related]People Jumping from World Trade Center (Warning: Graphic) RIP Never forget - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you, President Obama, for giving the order to kill the monster responsible for this and thank you for bringing our troops home from the illegal, senseless and enormously expensive (in both lives and money) war in Iraq. Thank you for ordering the deaths of other Taliban and al Quada and thank you for NOT taking us into another war to do it.

Thank you, President Obama, for giving the order to kill the monster responsible for this....

Yes, thank you President Obama, for taking time from your busy golf schedule to take credit for the efforts of the U.S. Navy SEALS. :clap2:

As Commander-In-Chump, if handed a rifle, you wouldn't know which end of the fucking tube the round comes out of.

i will never forget seeing the people jumping and realizing what horror drove them to do it....

the couple ...the falling man

images no one will ever forget

Sorry folx but I despise the people who did this and I'm glad their leader and other terrorist leaders are dead. I'm glad that bin Laden was shot in the eye and went to feed the fishes.

I really don't much care how the rest of you feel. You can lie and whine all you want but I'm grateful that our president had the balls to do what his predecessor couldn't be bothered with.

Don't like it?

Tough.

i will never forget seeing the people jumping and realizing what horror drove them to do it....

I agree.

To be able to do that, we can only imagine what was happening inside.

BTW, HBO is currently showing the movie, 'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close'. Some critics didn't like it but, imo, it will tear your heart out.

there is said to be a film made by a french photographer in the little building they are falling on.....that has sound....i have never seen it...i dont think i want to....a friend told me...its a sound you never want to hear....cause it will haunt you....

i dont think many realize how many people jumped

there is said to be a film made by a french photographer in the little building they are falling on.....that has sound....i have never seen it...i dont think i want to....a friend told me...its a sound you never want to hear....cause it will haunt you....

i dont think many realize how many people jumped

I saw the video (I think it was on the NYFD) taking place in the lobby of one of the buildings around the area before the towers collapsed. Occasional thumping sounds were heard. Someone asked what that was and someone else said they were bodies hitting the roof. I lost it.

Thank you, President Obama, for giving the order to kill the monster responsible for this and thank you for bringing our troops home from the illegal, senseless and enormously expensive (in both lives and money) war in Iraq. Thank you for ordering the deaths of other Taliban and al Quada and thank you for NOT taking us into another war to do it.

i oo thank Obama, for being the liar he is BUT knowing the republican presidents policies were correct and sticking with them EVEN tho he stood on a platform of getting "rid of everything Bush" and lying to his base and sticking close to those policies and ideas and embracing them, *he voted against Iraq* but was right there to take credit for doing it like ti was his idea from the get go. Go on, u can credit him with all of Bush's policies if u want we wont stop u. And that Obama, much like libs, being told what to do, *Mrs Jarrett is to be thanked* and Obama realizing (democrats are jellyfish) he has no spine and doing what was best for the nation instead of doing what he promised.

Sorry folx but I despise the people who did this and I'm glad their leader and other terrorist leaders are dead. I'm glad that bin Laden was shot in the eye and went to feed the fishes.

I really don't much care how the rest of you feel. You can lie and whine all you want but I'm grateful that our president had the balls to do what his predecessor couldn't be bothered with.

Don't like it?

Tough.

Feeling is mutual.

I agree.

To be able to do that, we can only imagine what was happening inside.

BTW, HBO is currently showing the movie, 'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close'. Some critics didn't like it but, imo, it will tear your heart out.

Well since you don't give a shit I'll tell you what was happening inside. A fire that burned hot enough to soften steel. It was either burn to death or jump.

Why do you have to make every thread about blaming Bush? You are the one that lies and whine's about big bad Bush. I'd take him back in a second! He didn't give up on Bin Ladin, he wasn't that concerned because he had people and plans in place taking care of it. But you'll believe what you're lefty media tells you so i know I'm wasting my breath on you!

This thread is about the brave people on 9-11. It's not a blame Bush thread!
Don't like it?
Tough!

I couldnt watch the whole thing. My uncle worked for Compac across the street and was there that day. They had calls to go to Cantor-Fitzgerald but because they were lazy and didnt start work until 9:30 they were saved. He walked home to Queens from there.
I can't even make a political point about it. It is too painful. The only thing I can say is we must make certain nothing like this ever happens again.

Why do you have to make every thread about blaming Bush? You are the one that lies and whine's about big bad Bush. I'd take him back in a second! He didn't give up on Bin Ladin, he wasn't that concerned because he had people and plans in place taking care of it. But you'll believe what you're lefty media tells you so i know I'm wasting my breath on you!

This thread is about the brave people on 9-11. It's not a blame Bush thread!
Don't like it?
Tough!

because he's a fucking shithead liberal that's why.

sadly it will happen again...that is the advantage of the terrorist...they can take their time....
the thing that has always gotten to me...the terrorist had experienced the freedom of living here and rejected it....to kill themselves and others....

you have to realize they take simple things and make them weapons...the uss cole....and the towers....were done with simple weapons.....boat...planes....

and there is enough blame to go around...had anyone followed up on the students who just wanted to learn to take off...this would have been prevented

Forum List

Back