The One Question No One So Far Can Answer

18 U.S. Code § 953

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

Ok Einstein, explain to the class what disputes or controversies with the US or measures of the US were they trying to defeat. You do know the bitch and the DNC are private entities and not the US, right?
Here again is the Statute for easy reference;
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
Here is your hypothetical too;
Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.
This was gone over several times before and you rejected it because it ruined your boast! Of course one is a political party not associated with the US, which is a moot point because the DNC was not part of your hypothetical, fool! Clinton is a private US citizen. BUT, neither are a party to the collusion between the Trump Associate, the US person of interest, and the Russian representative, the foreign representative of interest. You don't seem cognizant of your own bloody hypothetical event.

The unlawful action under 18 U.S. Code § 953 took place between the Trump rep and the Russian rep! The offer by the Russian and the acceptance of that offer by the Trump rep was the ACTION TAKEN against US interests in a free and fair election for the purpose of destabilizing that election, that MEASURE in question, would have been violative of the statute you claim doesn't apply! Waltzing around that with all your quibbling will NOT CHANGE THE FACTS, TEX!

The two ACTING PARTIES of your hypothetical would, indeed, be colluding to hinder an important government process and that cooperation with the foreign entity by the Trump rep would violate the statute. Q.E.D. Now will you man up, or will your stupid pride keep you from admitting error?

So in your opinion, it's ok for officials of the US federal government and US media to put their thumbs on the scales of free and fair elections in the US, and no one else. Remember the talking head on CNN, we've helped the bitch all we can? The US government is made up of politicians and not one of them are interested in free and fair elections, most of them have no problem lying, cheating or stealing to gain an advantage. They just want you to think they want things fair. If there were damaging RNC emails being released you would have been right in there pushing the crap out of them.

But since the US government doesn't conduct elections, your example won't fly legally. Guess what, some of the brightest democrat legal minds agree with my assessment.

I know i've been arguing most points with OKTexas on this thread but he does make an interesting point. There is a tremendous amount of outrage about Russia interfering with the election. The hacking is obviously a crime, but the other stuff they are accused of... Trolling and releasing fake news etc. That is all stuff that our media outlets do as well. Look at the Breitbarts/Infowars and and the Slates/Guardians etc.

It seems that if releasing fake information and trolling to favor a political candidate is a crime then many in our media is guilty. Maybe opening up a can for a new discussion about how to deal with this problem, if it is deemed a crime

But it also includes politicians, political packs and others spreading half truths and outright lies. Harry Reid is a prime example, his lie about Romney's taxes was something he bragged about. Didn't see anyone calling him a traitor for trying to improperly influence the election. Commiecrats don't mind politics being a contact sport till they lose.

I never liked Reid and agree that those types of comments and actions should not be accepted from our leadership. Im glad he is out. Now we have somebody that is even worse than Reid running our country. I don't see any way for this situation to get better. Trump is dumping gasoline all over it and the Dems/MSM are fanning the flames.
ROFL! How could Trump possibly be worse than Harry Reid, one of the biggest douche bags ever to get elected to the Senate?

This was gone over several times before and you rejected it because it ruined your boast! Of course one is a political party not associated with the US, which is a moot point because the DNC was not part of your hypothetical, fool! Clinton is a private US citizen. BUT, neither are a party to the collusion between the Trump Associate, the US person of interest, and the Russian representative, the foreign representative of interest. You don't seem cognizant of your own bloody hypothetical event.

The unlawful action under 18 U.S. Code § 953 took place between the Trump rep and the Russian rep! The offer by the Russian and the acceptance of that offer by the Trump rep was the ACTION TAKEN against US interests in a free and fair election for the purpose of destabilizing that election, that MEASURE in question, would have been violative of the statute you claim doesn't apply! Waltzing around that with all your quibbling will NOT CHANGE THE FACTS, TEX!

The two ACTING PARTIES of your hypothetical would, indeed, be colluding to hinder an important government process and that cooperation with the foreign entity by the Trump rep would violate the statute. Q.E.D. Now will you man up, or will your stupid pride keep you from admitting error?

So in your opinion, it's ok for officials of the US federal government and US media to put their thumbs on the scales of free and fair elections in the US, and no one else. Remember the talking head on CNN, we've helped the bitch all we can? The US government is made up of politicians and not one of them are interested in free and fair elections, most of them have no problem lying, cheating or stealing to gain an advantage. They just want you to think they want things fair. If there were damaging RNC emails being released you would have been right in there pushing the crap out of them.

But since the US government doesn't conduct elections, your example won't fly legally. Guess what, some of the brightest democrat legal minds agree with my assessment.

I know i've been arguing most points with OKTexas on this thread but he does make an interesting point. There is a tremendous amount of outrage about Russia interfering with the election. The hacking is obviously a crime, but the other stuff they are accused of... Trolling and releasing fake news etc. That is all stuff that our media outlets do as well. Look at the Breitbarts/Infowars and and the Slates/Guardians etc.

It seems that if releasing fake information and trolling to favor a political candidate is a crime then many in our media is guilty. Maybe opening up a can for a new discussion about how to deal with this problem, if it is deemed a crime

But it also includes politicians, political packs and others spreading half truths and outright lies. Harry Reid is a prime example, his lie about Romney's taxes was something he bragged about. Didn't see anyone calling him a traitor for trying to improperly influence the election. Commiecrats don't mind politics being a contact sport till they lose.

I never liked Reid and agree that those types of comments and actions should not be accepted from our leadership. Im glad he is out. Now we have somebody that is even worse than Reid running our country. I don't see any way for this situation to get better. Trump is dumping gasoline all over it and the Dems/MSM are fanning the flames.
ROFL! How could Trump possibly be worse than Harry Reid, one of the biggest douche bags ever to get elected to the Senate?

No shit, how in the world can anyone be worse than Harry Reid?

Hell ted Kennedy is an angle compared to that scum ball Harry Reid..

No need to, Tex! The onus is on you to either accept the truth on the face of the statute as it's written when applied to your hypothetical scenario, OR to present a VALID ARGUMENT why it wouldn't apply to your hypothetical scenario. You have tried and tried to bullshit your way around making a valid argument (just like I expected) after what, 10-12 attempts and failing at every one of them! So again:

Well here a little hint for you, NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN CONVICTED UNDER 18 U.S. Code § 953, not even Ted Kennedy and he went to Russia and asked for their help to defeat Reagan.
So what...That fucking traitor Kerry didn't even get charged when he went to Paris in 1971 and had meetings with Madame Bihn during the Paris Peace Talks either! Doesn't change a thing, Tex. The statute is still in the US Code! You can't come up with a valid reason why it would not hypothetically apply to your hypothetical scenario, can you Cowboy. Simply because of no convictions? Come on, Tex, give the horseshit a break! So one more time, laddy;

You can say it applies, I can say it doesn't till the cows come home, because it doesn't concern the federal government. Maybe it's time to agree to disagree. And you can do that without the reprehensible attitude. Bye!
I don't just say it applies, Tex, I've proved that statute applies to your hypothetical scenario. You have no viable argument to support your multiple wacky positions, but supplant those with your stubborn stupidity to never admit error. GAWD DAMN you are an unethical son-of-a-bitch, but you are finally waving the white flag so I'll take that with your surrender, Tex! Now go out and get a hat that fits, boy!

What white flag? You didn't answer his question...

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

In the 21 posts I have made on this thread to that wiggling, deceitful snake of a liar, I answered his question with my first post on page 35, post #347, and continued to support and supplant that answer for many more posts, you ignorant fuck! So much for how attentive your dumb ass is!

Well here a little hint for you, NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN CONVICTED UNDER 18 U.S. Code § 953, not even Ted Kennedy and he went to Russia and asked for their help to defeat Reagan.
So what...That fucking traitor Kerry didn't even get charged when he went to Paris in 1971 and had meetings with Madame Bihn during the Paris Peace Talks either! Doesn't change a thing, Tex. The statute is still in the US Code! You can't come up with a valid reason why it would not hypothetically apply to your hypothetical scenario, can you Cowboy. Simply because of no convictions? Come on, Tex, give the horseshit a break! So one more time, laddy;

You can say it applies, I can say it doesn't till the cows come home, because it doesn't concern the federal government. Maybe it's time to agree to disagree. And you can do that without the reprehensible attitude. Bye!
I don't just say it applies, Tex, I've proved that statute applies to your hypothetical scenario. You have no viable argument to support your multiple wacky positions, but supplant those with your stubborn stupidity to never admit error. GAWD DAMN you are an unethical son-of-a-bitch, but you are finally waving the white flag so I'll take that with your surrender, Tex! Now go out and get a hat that fits, boy!

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

In the 21 posts I have made on this thread to that wiggling, deceitful snake of a liar, I answered his question with my first post on page 35, post #347, and continued to support and supplant that answer for many more posts, you ignorant fuck! So much for how attentive your dumb ass is!

You counted your posts? Another statistics are we ?

Collusion is an agreement between two or more parties, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive, to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair market advantage.
Oh looky here, bulldyke can google Collusion

Agreed, Reid sucked... it is pretty amazing that Trump is more dishonest

No shit, how in the world can anyone be worse than Harry Reid?

Hell ted Kennedy is an angle compared to that scum ball Harry Reid..

acute or obtuse?

Your interpretation of his words doesn't mean shit.

Her server was already bleachbit cleaned in possession of the FBI. Even if he asked them to hack it, and he did not, that wasn't possible.

That scenario doesn't help. If the Russians hacked the server, asking for the disclosure of the information was felony conspiracy to violate federal law.

If. Have they?

Beside, Clinton claim is that her server was never hacked.

The Clinton server was never hacked. The FBI found no evidence that it had been hacked.

No emails or other information on Clintons server was ever released. Since WikiLeaks founded Julien Assange hates the Clintons with a passion, I'm sure he would have published them if they had.

And again I say that email is not and has never been considered a secure means of information sharing and really confidential information is never shared on email.

He isn't.

He isn't.
You're right Trump is WAY more dishonest than Reid

He isn't.

Has Harry Reid been charged with fraud? Did he pay a $25 million settlement. Did he declare bankruptcy 7 times? Did American banks refuse to lend to him because of his history of bankruptcy? Was his charity shut down for illegal fundraising, and fined by the IRS for making illegal campaign contributions?

This is proof positive that your orange faced baboon is dishonest.

Forum List

Back